Madison Sarah #17 It’s a simple message & it comes from the heart, don’t come back to YT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m gonna take a wild guess and assume she’s always introduced herself as knowles and then probably han or Rach have asked why her parents are called plant and she’s *not*

Reactions: 5
I’m only 3 minutes in and mads is so aware of herself it’s making my toes curl 🤣 Rachel hasn’t even acknowledged her yet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she’s lodged her friends in London
To travel back to go and duck Arthur this girl is crazy.
Can she not survive without dick for a few days?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So she’s lodged her friends in London
To travel back to go and duck Arthur this girl is crazy.
Can she not survive without dick for a few days?
I fully thought you were kidding but she's actually gone back to be with him? Have fun times with your girls ffs she'll probably go back to London but still, she seems super dependant on him

Reactions: 26
Now we know why she’s been so man hungry the last few years, she clearly can’t be on her own, actually really sad tbh 😂 imagine being nearly 24 and being that needy

Also did anyone catch Maddy’s video? She just deleted it 😂😂 it was just her showing off her boobs for like 20 minutes

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
PLEASEEEEE watch Rachels reaction when madison says “Hannah is an elegant name” around the 12 min mark.
Also is the only time Rachel looks madisons way when she calls her plant lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm not Rachels biggest fan but I actually really like her friendship with Han, seems way more natural and they both tend to gravitate towards each other and look at each other when they talk. If she was a nicer person I'd feel bad for mads its never nice being the outsider friend but maybe don't ditch them at the first sign of a man, she's been with him 6 months she shouldn't still be struggling with the friend/ relationship balance. She never seems to be fully herself on other peoples videos there's always a weird act up.
The way Rach looks to the camera at 6:36 likes she's on the office hahaha she's all of us when Maddie starts bullshitting

• Haha
Reactions: 34
what was the video did anyone see, was it just a vlog?
Nvm I got it
Swear she’s only been there like two nights that’s not enough outfits for a what I wore in london video surely
-she was talking about her outfits then proceeded to talk about how manny had basically styled them all
-she also left London early, hannah said she and reach were on the train just the 2 of them as mads had left early
-in hannahs vlog she says shes having a 'night off' from not drinking

• Haha
Reactions: 8
LOL madison that not drinking till June 21st’ bullshit is going really well hun 👏🏻 Uploads to her story where there’s 2 glasses of wine on the table, then deletes it & re uploads the same story cutting that glass out 😂
Her lies get more pathetic by the day. It’s actually worrying how much she lies.

Reactions: 14
LOL madison that not drinking till June 21st’ bullshit is going really well hun 👏🏻 Uploads to her story where there’s 2 glasses of wine on the table, then deletes it & re uploads the same story cutting that glass out 😂
it's the putting the dior and prada on the table to get them in shot for me hahha cringe bag

• Haha
Reactions: 15
15 mins and both stories are still up 😂 she's probs too drunk from that glass of WATER to notice 😅

Also yikes she did herself dirty here

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
You just know her and manny walk into restaurants holding hands, pouting, sunglasses on and acting like their famous 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.