Madison Sarah #17 It’s a simple message & it comes from the heart, don’t come back to YT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really surprised they haven’t done something nice for Hans new collab! I know we don’t see every detail but if my friends achieved that I would be buzzing for them

Reactions: 9
Hey Moms🥺what would you choose... best friend date night or date night with Arthur?? I know which I’d go for🤭🤣
Skank and plank out without mads, loveeee to see it, I’m grinch smiling right now moms

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not maddy getting her lashes done in london when a popular lash tech - lashesbypoppy lives in the same building as her lol excuses excues

Reactions: 12
Is it just me or is this looking like an indoor setting?? I may be wrong but I thought only outdoor drinking & dining was allowed not indoors?
I mean it wouldn’t be a surprise, queen of breaking rules since coronavirus started 😂

Anyone else love the fact that she can’t even go to the bathroom without having to take the opportunity to eye duck herself. Can you imagine being that obsessed with yourself

Reactions: 6
If it's at the ivy then i think its indoor as theyre open in manc, my friend went to the ivy and theres an upstairs glass braissere of such open and the regular pretty bathrooms

Reactions: 2
We finally have a new thread yay!!!

Omg guys I miss you all and I’ve been MIA because I actually have a job unlike Baddy Maddy, who’s sacked off YouTube to be an Insta hoe in fake Chanel 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’m conflicted as well because I miss almost losing my job to keep up with this thread 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Agreed! They look bigger than ever! Looks like she’s lost a lot of weight (not that she was big before) but it’s drawing a lot of attention to the melons even more than before
Lost weight or lots of editing? I’m finding it harder to know what’s real and what’s edited on Instagram these days 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.