Madison Sarah #14 Partying in her puffa, 'no mom I was picking up my bf Arthur'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she's deffo doing it on purpose she's not left it long enough that people will forget so it will just make people angrier. She has no defence so is pretending it didn't happen
Of course she is... Mads loves drama.

Reactions: 6
Arthur must be busy; obviously not getting the attention she requires 24/7

honestly though guys, i am embarrassed for her. the way shes posted acting like she’s done nothing wrong only reflects on her. makes her look like a right witch.

that’s lovely, let’s block the girl who’s actually making a bleeping point and not defending someone who broke lockdown rules multiple times during a pandemic AND THEN went on to say everyone should just mind their own business?!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Which party was this?
She was there with Mya Mills, there’s videos of it on that insta page @exposingmadisonsarah_ The date on the Snapchat filter says 15.02.21 and she’s wearing a different outfit. Picking up her boyfriend my arse 😂 the girl is very irresponsible and needs to face the consequences of what she’s been up to. God knows what else has been going on that hasn’t been outed.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I often forget how unintelligent these people are. Rachel’s twitter rampage tonight just proves it, not one single thing that she said made sense/was valid and the irony of her final tweet saying ‘let’s all just have a glass of prosecco’ when mads said something similar when lying about NYE is also testament to her lack of intelligence 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I genuinely think mads n Rach are mentally ill like no way their brain functions normally.

Reactions: 22
She was there with Mya Mills, there’s videos of it on that insta page @exposingmadisonsarah_ The date on the Snapchat filter says 15.02.21 and she’s wearing a different outfit. Picking up her boyfriend my arse 😂 the girl is very irresponsible and needs to face the consequences of what she’s been up to. God knows what else has been going on that hasn’t been outed.
She’s probably going out every few days let’s be real, probably with a different crowd each time to try limit the exposure.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I genuinely think mads n Rach are mentally ill like no way their brain functions normally.
as an actual mentally ill person I think they just have massive egos that don't allow them to what hypocrites they are, they're deffo narcissists though but disguise it as self love

Reactions: 17
as an actual mentally ill person I think they just have massive egos that don't allow them to what hypocrites they are, they're deffo narcissists though but disguise it as self love
I suffer from genuine mental illness what I said I didn’t mean in a rude way but I honestly don’t think they function properly there’s no way they believe half the stuff they say. Unless they say so much tit they acc believe it

All I wanna know is where’s the jawline mate.
DA4F898D-5F09-4E95-9AA3-6C751544E071.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I suffer from genuine mental illness what I said I didn’t mean in a rude way but I honestly don’t think they function properly there’s no way they believe half the stuff they say. Unless they say so much tit they acc believe it

All I wanna know is where’s the jawline mate. View attachment 457249
dw I didn't think it was rude I'm tired so I think i'm being blunt sorry haha, they're both so self important I think they believe their opinions are more important than other peoples

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.