Madeleine Olivia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
8E12FEEF-F633-49A4-8378-B1FC4B785A8B.png

This is SO dangerous! If the driver crashes into another car, her legs are going to shatter into a hundred pieces.
She’s got an audience of 88.1k followers on Instagram, she shouldn’t be posting this. I can guarantee a good few of these will see this and think it’s okay to do because Maddie is.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
View attachment 784544
This is SO dangerous! If the driver crashes into another car, her legs are going to shatter into a hundred pieces.
She’s got an audience of 88.1k followers on Instagram, she shouldn’t be posting this. I can guarantee a good few of these will see this and think it’s okay to do because Maddie is.
This is my number 1 pet peeve, influencers doing stupid dangerous tit in their cars.

Reactions: 8
I took a screen shot of someone taking a selfie whilst driving with some of his kids in the back.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
It's a particularly good way to sever your spinal cord and end up eating your own pelvis if the airbags deploy in an impact. I remember reading an article written by an orthopaedic surgeon who described it pretty graphically. Sometimes I think she's not really the brightest button in the box.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Screw morals and minimalism these ads make a fortune, did I mention my house is Georgian?

New thread time apparently! Title suggestions anyone?
A few titles have been suggested a couple of pages back but can’t pick one as each post has 3 or 4 suggestions In one post

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Her Instagram story a few days ago had three adverts in it. Barefoot running shoes, a drink and something else that escapes me... She certainly making the money.

Reactions: 6
Madeleine Olivia: Sustainability is so 2018, Buy my affiliates if you want to be green!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Screw morals and minimalism these ads make a fortune, did I mention my house is Georgian?

A few titles have been suggested a couple of pages back but can’t pick one as each post has 3 or 4 suggestions In one post
To make it more rhymey.. a slight addition?

Screw morals and minimalism these ads make a fortune, did I mention my farmhouse is Cornish and Georgian?

Reactions: 14
Maddie the pretend minimalist
The vegan who will eat
in places that serve meat

Reactions: 1
Maddie the pretend minimalist
The vegan who will eat
in places that serve meat
True that remember when they both ordered vegan meals at kfc which is just the burger and drink as the chips aren't vegan! But then ordered chips separate and ate them and complained they weren't nice?

Reactions: 4
In all fairness most vegans eat at places that aren't exclusively vegan, it's near impossible to eat at 100% vegan places all of the time. While some will choose not to support those places at all, those of us who order the vegan/ veggie options do so knowing that it increases the demand for vegan options (like when Greggs introduced their vegan sausage roll). Different people have different views and it's hard knowing where to draw the line, for example if I do my shopping at Tesco and only buy their vegan produce is that also ethically wrong because Tesco also produce and sell many meat options?

I think the KFC chips are only considered non vegan because of the risk of cross contamination, which most vegans and veggies have different boundaries for as well. Personally I'm not massively fussed, as long as I'm not eating meat or an animal based products, but I know some would prefer to avoid altogether.

ETA I know this wasn't the case for Maddie, but it's also really good having vegan options at places like KFC if you're eating somewhere with meat eaters!

Reactions: 17
I'm vegan and I can understand someone being able to avoid a lot of these places if they live somewhere like London with lots of vegan restaurants, but in a town like mine, there just aren't the options. I think it makes veganism a lot more accessible to people if they have an option in places like Greggs or Pret as there's usually one of those in most towns. To only shop at vegan supermarkets you would need a rather large trust fund.

Reactions: 15
As a vegan I also eat in places that serve meat. The reason being that any options are good in my opinion! Its so hard to find vegan food sometimes so its nice to at least have the option of convenience /fast food that is affordable. Plus where does it end? Are you going to stop shopping in the supermarkets because they also sell meat?

I don't think she will veer away from being vegan. I think thats at her core, but the minimalism thing seems a bit sketchy.

Reactions: 15
Even when I was fully vegan I ate wherever I could find food - I would have starved if I ate at vegan-only places! I can remember eating at Subway a heck of a lot because it was all I could find/afford when I was travelling a lot for work.

Reactions: 5
I eat at non vegan places because like someone else said there is next to none solely vegan restaurants. However, the chips at KFC I thought were cooked in the same oil as the chicken? I always get the vegan burger then McDonald's chips 🤷

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.