Madeleine Olivia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I eat at non vegan places because like someone else said there is next to none solely vegan restaurants. However, the chips at KFC I thought were cooked in the same oil as the chicken? I always get the vegan burger then McDonald's chips 🤷
Yeah they are cooked in a shared fryer, so it depends how you feel about cross contamination. I personally would rather get maccies chips too.

I do eat in non vegan places too. There’s no fully vegan places near to me. But even if there were I still would. When I went vegan in 2008 there were not options easily available for vegans in pubs or chain restaurants and now they’re everywhere. It used to be so hard to eat out with friends and family, now I can eat at most places they go to.

Reactions: 5
Yeah they are cooked in a shared fryer, so it depends how you feel about cross contamination. I personally would rather get maccies chips too.

I do eat in non vegan places too. There’s no fully vegan places near to me. But even if there were I still would. When I went vegan in 2008 there were not options easily available for vegans in pubs or chain restaurants and now they’re everywhere. It used to be so hard to eat out with friends and family, now I can eat at most places they go to.
Cross contamination doesn't usually bother me, y'know when everything says MAY contain milk because I would literally eat nothing if even that bothered me. However when something is cooked in the same oil, no way! There is definitely going to be chicken residue on the chips. Kinda shocked me when she said they got the chips but stated they were vegan.

Reactions: 6
Cross contamination doesn't usually bother me, y'know when everything says MAY contain milk because I would literally eat nothing if even that bothered me. However when something is cooked in the same oil, no way! There is definitely going to be chicken residue on the chips. Kinda shocked me when she said they got the chips but stated they were vegan.
Yeah this for me is a no too. If I remember rightly, their chips are crap anyway 😂😂

I think it’s very privileged to be only eat at exclusively vegan places, as even places that are plant based aren’t always 100% vegan. I primarily eat at vegan places or places that have no cross contamination because I have allergies. But I barely get to eat out ever and barely get to eat anything from supermarkets that are vegan because of contamination. And life of expensive

Reactions: 4
I don’t for a second think vegans should eat at exclusively vegan restaurants, but supporting KFC and their animal welfare standards is a bit wanky!

Reactions: 5
I don’t for a second think vegans should eat at exclusively vegan restaurants, but supporting KFC and their animal welfare standards is a bit wanky!
agreed especially when maddie has shown she isn't strapped for cash. vegan capitalism is still capitalism. she can afford to not promote these places and promote independents instead.

Reactions: 3
Can someone please make the new thread? I just tried but don’t think I’ve been a member long enough. The winner for title was:

Madeleine Olivia: Sustainability is so 2018, Buy my affiliates if you want to be green!

Thanks to @NowIsGood

Reactions: 1
Can someone please make the new thread? I just tried but don’t think I’ve been a member long enough. The winner for title was:

Madeleine Olivia: Sustainability is so 2018, Buy my affiliates if you want to be green!

Thanks to @NowIsGood
Done!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.