Madeleine McCann

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not reading through 400 plus comments to see if this has been mentioned. So sorry if it has.

I would urge anyone to have a listen to the apple podcast called maddie. It is fact based and incredibly well researched. Mr Amaral predicted on this podcast over a year ago that Op Grange were looking to wind up the case soon and that a German peadophile who was already in prison was going to be the one to cop for it. This man has already been investigated by the portugese at the time and eliminated. The podcast outlines many things I will list:

Inaccurate and conflicting stories about what happened on the night from the tapas 7.
The tanner sighting that never was.
The Smith family sighting.
Deleted call logs.
DNA evidence that was not exhaustively investigated.
Offer from leading DNA expert to do this ignored.
The blood and body dogs.
The fact the window did not show forced entry however it was purported as soon as the next day by their family to the media in the UK that the window was 'jemmied'.
The supposed ineptitude of the portugese police investigation, when infact they poured an infinite amount of resources in to it.
Involvement of UK diplomats and politicians from the very start of the investigation.
Colin Sutton, ex police responsible for putting Levi bellfield away was warned off taking Op Grange job because it was not going to be allowed to carry out a through investigation of facts and was being guided "from the top".

This along with gaspar statements, the Clement Freud connection, media/political spin drs makes even the slightly curious start to read more into it all and question.

We have all this information and more, no evidence of abduction, yet this is the narrative that has been pushed for years and the only remit of Op Grange from day one. I dont know of any other police investigation that has not been allowed to 'investigate'.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion but at the heart of this is a little girl who is still missing, dead or alive, despite 13 years of investigation and 20 million pounds. The real, true victim. My heart breaks for her and only her.

Reactions: 22
I think many doctors/surgeons come across “cold.” It’s actually professionalism. They’re not carers or nurses who are able to spend a lot of time and build a rapport with their patients, and often they have to deal with the reality of delivering bad news and losing people on their table. They have to keep their emotions in check, otherwise they wouldn’t be able to do their job properly.
I know this. I just went with the word that was already being used, as it made sense in the context.

Reactions: 1
I think many doctors/surgeons come across “cold.” It’s actually professionalism. They’re not carers or nurses who are able to spend a lot of time and build a rapport with their patients, and often they have to deal with the reality of delivering bad news and losing people on their table. They have to keep their emotions in check, otherwise they wouldn’t be able to do their job properly.
My mums one of the coldest people I've ever met. She deals with some horrendous tit for her job. Shes always been a tough cookie.

However when I was giving birth to my second child and complications started she turned white and had to leave the room. She was panicking like mad. (I didnt see it my partner told me after).

I guess what I'm saying is it's totally different if it's someone you love. I'm not saying doctors/surgeons are cold people or care about their patients. I think it's just mask they automatically put on without realising to help them do their jobs.

Reactions: 13
No they don’t disappear but she did and fact that ZERO evidence was found linking ANYBODY else was found should speak volumes. Not one other piece of evidence, not a fingerprint, not one piece of DNA outside the family unit not one!!! So unless the person who took her had burned their fingerprints off and bathed in bleach it is ludicrous. A massive cover up!!!!! Massive!!!
Without wanting to play devils advocate, how can you be so sure? Plenty of crimes happen with gloves worn and no DNA evidence found.

I think folk (not saying you specifically but in general) are struggling with this because it goes against the popular opinion that the majority seem to have strongly believed for so many years.

Reactions: 6
It’s just a strange case. Hopefully, for Maddie’s sake and that of her siblings, this is the first step towards some sort of closure. Wherever she is and whatever has happened to her, she deserves to be found.

Reactions: 4
Without wanting to play devils advocate, how can you be so sure? Plenty of crimes happen with gloves worn and no DNA evidence found.

I think folk (not saying you specifically but in general) are struggling with this because it goes against the popular opinion that the majority seem to have strongly believed for so many years.
DNA was found, where the dogs indicated. It was too small to be analysed properly by the lab due their technical limitations at the time. The offer was made to re examine them all by an expert for free and ignored by Op Grange and McCanns.

Ive received a warning from Digital Spy for saying that there is no evidence an abduction had taken place. Yet as far as im aware there is no evidence that anyone other than Kate or Gerry entered the appartment is there?

Reactions: 8
Ive received a warning from Digital Spy for saying that there is no evidence an abduction had taken place. Yet as far as im aware there is no evidence that anyone other than Kate or Gerry entered the appartment is there?
Who is the overall owner of DS?
There is no evidence of abduction apart from an open window and one sighting of a man carrying a child.

Yes, because them not having their child isn’t enough punishment right? 🙄
Maybe if they hadn't of failed in their duty of care for their child ,she would be here now .I wonder what punishment she suffered /is still suffering because of their failings 😐

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Your not on your own! I was reading about the news yesterday , just browsing ( you know how rabbit holes waste time ) and saw a chat room comment about hoping that ‘anonymous’ would unveil the truth and it led to a photo ( supposedly her) I saved it as I was about to do something else but having looked at it later I can’t get it out of my mind either . Can’t even remember how it turned up as it was a perfectly normal website like twitter not anything dodgy. Now I wonder if it all links to your experience.
There’s bad world out there so I hope this case is finally solved.
I can’t find anything in the news about what was supposedly said in the chat room.

Who is the overall owner of DS?
There is no evidence of abduction apart from an open window and one sighting of a man carrying a child.
I think they are owned by Hearst.

They've always been heavy handed when it comes to threads about MM, but really all I did was state the fact that there is no evidence Maddie was taken.

I think they are owned by Hearst.

They've always been heavy handed when it comes to threads about MM, but really all I did was state the fact that there is no evidence Maddie was taken.
Your true in what you say. The mainstream media has always been warned to stay in their lane on this one. Sonia poulton is one who has had her own views from day one and actively discouraged from pursuing things. Shes also a great source of knowledge and experience of what was going on in press offices around the time of maddie's disappearance and after.

Your true in what you say. The mainstream media has always been warned to stay in their lane on this one. Sonia poulton is one who has had her own views from day one and actively discouraged from pursuing things. Shes also a great source of knowledge and experience of what was going on in press offices around the time of maddie's disappearance and after.
I could underdstand it if I'd said 'Oh Kate and Gerry obviously killed her and dumped her body themselves', but all l I did was point out that there was no evidence of an abduction (not saying she wasn't abducted, just that there is no evidence of it) and questioned why this has all come out now. That apparently warrants a deletion and a stern warning. Absolute bollocks.

Any time there was DNA evidence, blood splatter etc the McCanns did everything in their power to discredit it. Why? They didn’t answer questions their arrogance has been shameful - at no point have they ever shown remorse for leaving children alone and this munchaesen like need for attention is shameful.,

Yes & they are living with that punishment for the rest of their lives.
They are educated people, they made a choice and now have to live with the consequences. Sadly a poor child has suffered because of their neglect. I’m surprised some charges weren’t brought against them for this. Because despite their suffering, a child has ultimately paid the price. It may seem harsh but In my mind a right is a right and a wrong is wrong.
Yes they can say it’s a mistake but that mistake is too huge to ignore. There is no way I’d ever leave my children, especially at that age alone so I could go and eat out- and no I don’t care about the distance of the restaurant.

Reactions: 7
I could underdstand it if I'd said 'Oh Kate and Gerry obviously killed her and dumped her body themselves', but all l I did was point out that there was no evidence of an abduction (not saying she wasn't abducted, just that there is no evidence of it) and questioned why this has all come out now. That apparently warrants a deletion and a stern warning. Absolute bollocks.
Worth remembering at the time of her disappearance everything was kicking into gear with Levinson enquiry and all that entails. The tabloid press could hardly afford to tarnish their reputation any more.

There is a very interesting doc on YouTube where a very experienced statement analyst gives his views on things that have been said by the McCanns. Worth a watch. Its quite long though!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.