Madeleine McCann

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't know what was translated but I just watched the press conference in German. He (prosecutor) said "we are investigating against a 43 year old German because of suspision of murder. We assume that the girl is dead"
Must be the English translater got it wrong ?

Reactions: 2
There was a tiny optimistic part of me that thought she might be alive and well, but had no idea who she was and had been sold to a family who wanted children. Not any more.
I also feel awful for her brother and sister. They were so young when this happened and probably have very few/ no memories of Madeleine, they were asleep in the room when she disappeared, and have grown up under the shadow of this with speculation around their parents. They are of an age now where they can look up everything that has been said online. ☹
I hope the family get answers.

Reactions: 18
There was a tiny optimistic part of me that thought she might be alive and well, but had no idea who she was and had been sold to a family who wanted children. Not any more.
I also feel awful for her brother and sister. They were so young when this happened and probably have very few/ no memories of Madeleine, they were asleep in the room when she disappeared, and have grown up under the shadow of this with speculation around their parents. They are of an age now where they can look up everything that has been said online. ☹
I really hope they do !

They must have some decent information that we currently don’t know as it would be pretty hard to charge the guy with her murder without a body (not impossible but much harder) So I’m really intrigued as to what will come out about all of this.
My thoughts exactly! They can find blood and evidence of death in the family apartment and can’t bring about a murder charge without a body so very interested to see what they have on him.
ps I’m only just picking up this story so if there have been any announcements of evidence already hmu

Really valid point. No one ever mentions the other children. I bet it’s horrific for them seeing stories online about their parents murdering their sister :/ true or false that’s a lot to bare as a kid

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Loads of children do not get kidnapped - it is very very very rare for a child to be taken other than by a family member

As people have mentioned why does this case get so much attention and funding? loads of children go missing/ get kidnapped and never get a quarter of the attention Maddie's case has got. Plus the fact it was the parents fault in the first place for leaving the poor kids alone just makes its worse IMO.

Did anyone ever read about Madeline’s Dad leaving Celtic FC, he was the teams Doctor and around that time lots of scandal with child abuse in the club.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
In one of the many articles today, it said that people had noted how eloquent and intelligent that German guy seemed. And also well dressed, etc. It is so creepy. Some of the worst serial killers and criminals look nothing like what we would assume and hide their evil nature very well. 🤮

Reactions: 6
Did anyone ever read about Madeline’s Dad leaving Celtic FC, he was the teams Doctor and around that time lots of scandal with child abuse in the club.
He was the physio but they were even trying to link it with the abuse in the catholic church..

Reactions: 1
He was the physio but they were even trying to link it with the abuse in the catholic church..

Sorry, it was some time ago I read about it. Do you think it’s true that he was connected to this type of thing?

My little sister was the same age as Madeleine when she went missing and ironically we’d just come back from holiday. All we used to do was let her fall asleep in a pushchair and it worked a charm. Still do that with my children now.

Not sure where I stand on it all with the blame etc but I do hope that get some answers because it must be excruciating for the whole family.

Reactions: 9
In one of the many articles today, it said that people had noted how eloquent and intelligent that German guy seemed. And also well dressed, etc. It is so creepy. Some of the worst serial killers and criminals look nothing like what we would assume and hide their evil nature very well. 🤮
Of course they do ! that's why 99% of paedos ain't on the sex register they keep everything hidden..Harold Shipman perfect example of a serial killer and a pillar of the community..

Sorry, it was some time ago I read about it. Do you think it’s true that he was connected to this type of thing?
I really don't think they're into child sex rings tbh ( but who knows ) I think they gave her too much sleeping meds and she didn't wake up .Accidental death IMO but everyone has their own theories..

Reactions: 6
No, doesn’t make sense to me and doesn’t ring true, he is a vile man without a doubt but killing doesn’t seem to be in his usual profile. I would say he’s a definite scapegoat.
K&G (I believe) had nothing to do with it - she was drugged by the holiday club who were paid to do so as they knew she was left alone at night, the girl from the holiday club is now living the high life in America having quickly disappeared.
Maddie was u characteristically tired that day, so much so she couldn’t stay awake to finish her book which was unusual.
She was snatched to order

No, doesn’t make sense to me and doesn’t ring true, he is a vile man without a doubt but killing doesn’t seem to be in his usual profile. I would say he’s a definite scapegoat.
K&G (I believe) had nothing to do with it - she was drugged by the holiday club who were paid to do so as they knew she was left alone at night, the girl from the holiday club is now living the high life in America having quickly disappeared.
Maddie was u characteristically tired that day, so much so she couldn’t stay awake to finish her book which was unusual.
The holiday club were drugging the kids?

• Wow
Dailymail says he is eligible for parole and could be out of jail this Sunday! Would be interesting to see if they charge him before then....

Dailymail says he is eligible for parole and could be out of jail this Sunday! Would be interesting to see if they charge him before then....
Maybe the Germans still see him as a threat and this is their way of keeping him inside ?

Reactions: 3
Now this is something I’ve never thought of and it makes so much sense,

• Sad
Reactions: 5
As they say 'the devil comes in many disguises'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.