Madeleine McCann #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't know that he went ahead with the prebooked tennis lesson. How soon after the disappearance? What a cold b@stard.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I didn't know that he went ahead with the prebooked tennis lesson. How soon after the disappearance? What a cold b@stard.
Imo, for this, and especially the pictures of him laughing the day after, something like them covering up an accident or a drug overdose wouldn’t be an explanation far enough, because then they would still mourn the unexpected death of their child. For me, that’s a proof for her being alive and the parents knowing where and not having anything against that. (Other possibility is him being completely optimistic and thinking, sure she will be found in a few hours hiding somewhere. But why not help then?)

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I’m on holiday with my nearly 3 year old at the moment. Woke up early today and stumbled on this thread, had to go and check my daughter was still in the other room and that we’d definitely locked the door last night after reading it! No way I would leave my daughter alone on holiday (or at home).

When I was looking for hotels, the minimum age for kids clubs was 4 or above everywhere so did the rules change after Madeline’s disappearance? Can’t imagine leaving a child so little in a kids club on holiday. Always thought they were cold-hearted.

Reactions: 19
She, the mother, was supposedly struggling with Madeleine and had to be checked up on by various members of the group. I believe she killed her by accident and they put her in the foundations of the nearby hotel which were filled in the day after she disappeared.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m on holiday with my nearly 3 year old at the moment. Woke up early today and stumbled on this thread, had to go and check my daughter was still in the other room and that we’d definitely locked the door last night after reading it! No way I would leave my daughter alone on holiday (or at home).

When I was looking for hotels, the minimum age for kids clubs was 4 or above everywhere so did the rules change after Madeline’s disappearance? Can’t imagine leaving a child so little in a kids club on holiday. Always thought they were cold-hearted.
Mark Warner have always offered childcare from 4 months old - still the same now. The Mccans didn’t use the kids club though - that’s the point. The left 3 young children completely alone in a foreign country while they went off for dinner. They didn’t have to do that, there was FREE childcare available to them as part of the holiday they were on.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Mark Warner have always offered childcare from 4 months old - still the same now. The Mccans didn’t use the kids club though - that’s the point. The left 3 young children completely alone in a foreign country while they went off for dinner. They didn’t have to do that, there was FREE childcare available to them as part of the holiday they were on.
They were so selfish. They could have used the childcare service OR taken turns on alternate nights to stay in (e.g. Gerry joins the group the first night, Kate the next, etc) OR got their meal to takeaway. They were trying to do the type of holiday you do with friends pre kids. Every couple in the group doing it was terrible

Reactions: 20
He was smiling 1 DAY after her disappearance?! I don't care what anybody says that is telling enough in itself.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
She, the mother, was supposedly struggling with Madeleine and had to be checked up on by various members of the group. I believe she killed her by accident and they put her in the foundations of the nearby hotel which were filled in the day after she disappeared.
Sounds like one heck of a conspiracy theory.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's all conspiracy and part of me wonders if the spin doctor they hired engineered it to be this way.
There's so many things they did that make any sane human wince, so it's not easy to navigate a clear and accurate picture of what truly happened.
I couldn't rule out anything from child sexual exploitation or accidental overdose.
Those things are highly possible but my personal feelings are madeline was seriously injured or died in that apartment.
The cadavers smelt blood or death, (sorry rusty on details) in that apartment.
No innocent family can justify paying for a media spin doctor or mortgage payments from a fund that was for finding madeline and only that.
It's as scummy as mick phillpot using his kids funeral go fund me for a PlayStation and because they're middle class they've avoided the backlash he got, not saying I don't think he's a major bleep, but I'm sure you get my point.
I have read as much as I can from credible sources, from theorists, from mainstream media and YouTubers. There's no clear story and I think they've blocked there from being one since day one refusing to work with the Portuguese police.
They've done nothing but piss against the wind, refusing to help, not actively searching, BLEACHING CUDDLE CAT, liaising with known n0nce5, I'm not surprised that the the Web was crawling with conspiracy.
Does anyone remember the woman who killed herself after they cried troll? She didn't harass them, she didn't troll them, she was just trying to piece together what happened to madeline and because like most of us, most of the true crime community if you look around, she felt they were likely complicit in madelines death.
She was another tragedy of this case imo.
I think it's easy to say that people are "tin hat lunatics" but that may be apart of the plan, to make people look crazy when actually, most of the theories aren't ludicrous, they're all possible.
I think that's why nobody will ever know, but children don't usually vanish into thin air, with no signs of their remains.
The media attention madeline got was so huge and so quick if she was kidnapped, which I find unlikely due to no forced entry, then she'd have been left somewhere, probably harmed sexually and killed.
Nobody takes a child for reasons that aren't nefarious do they?
I also think Kate was trying to paint a very vivid picture describing madelines vagina being injured, why would you do that? So that image stays in your subconscious, it's simple gaslighting.
Maybe she was able to say that because either, she knows she died accidentally and that never happened, or she was allowing it and got a weird kick out of it.
Sad thing is, most of us could happily believe either of those situations being accurate and that's enough of this essay soz lads, as you were 🤣🤣

Also if a thread comes up for Lucy letby can someone let me know please? I've some serious suspicions about her.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
But what doesn’t, in this case? What do you believe happened?
The comment was a jokey post in response to the original poster.

I think the little girl accidently died in the apartment.

Her parents were also involved in a sexual abuse group:

"I told [Gerry] about the awful pictures that scrolled through my head of her body, her perfect little genitals torn apart”.

The roundabout checking up system on each other's kids was also like a constant game of musical chairs.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Also if a thread comes up for Lucy letby can someone let me know please? I've some serious suspicions about her.
I think when her trial starts one will probably come up. I’d like to follow that one as well. I watched the Beverley Allitt documentary a couples of years ago on sky crime

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.