Made in Chelsea #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know what Joel doesn’t tell him to go duck himself. It would break me, if my partner told me he fell for someone else and was visibly pining for that person.
Joel was always hesitant about introducing a third person and I think it’s because he knows Robbie would find it hard to not catch feelings.
Robbie should have been single and explored his sexuality before jumping into a serious (and first) relationship. He’s being selfish now.
It’s been a horrific storyline from when he couldn’t stop wanting to introduce a third despite Joel not really wanting to. He’s so entitled and spoilt, if I was after a serious law career I wouldn’t be presenting myself in such a way on national TV

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Joel needs to leave Robbie and just let him explore his new found sexuality and enjoy himself outside of a relationship. Joel is just looking like a desperate mug now. If your partner is visibly pining for a dude you had a threesome with the relationship is dead, mate.

Reactions: 19
Why is no one talking about how fucked up it is that Robbie is saying he can’t stop thinking about Geronimo and wouldn’t be able to control himself if he came to the UK.

and then him and Joel both being so incredibly nasty to Freddie for inviting Geronimo like it’s HIS fault that Robbie is an utter freak who can’t keep his emotions in check. If I was Joel I’d of broke up with Robbie ages ago bleeping hell
He with duck geronimo again him and Joel will break up. All for the story line

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s been a horrific storyline from when he couldn’t stop wanting to introduce a third despite Joel not really wanting to. He’s so entitled and spoilt, if I was after a serious law career I wouldn’t be presenting myself in such a way on national TV
Joel basically just gave in, in the end. I feel sad for him. I really like listening to him speak. He always seems very considered and calm. He obviously really loves Robbie, but R does not respect him. It’s his way or the high way.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.