Made in Chelsea #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Corsica series exceeded expectations... continue here!
thanks for this.
---
miles today. so tired. hes been so buys....lots of shoots. hahaha duck off.
not to mention the golfing and concert eh. lifes tough for poor miles.

Reactions: 7
The Corsica series exceeded expectations... continue here!
It could have but I wish they’d stop with the “coming up” I think it spoils it. Made the Yas/Sam storyline so obvious when it could’ve been a bit more of a surprise even giving the speculation. Same with some other storylines. Less storylines with Yas would be preferable she isn’t interesting.

Reactions: 25
I'm still struggling to see how anyone can think Yaz has done nothing wrong "we're both single" is such a cop out. She's showed no remorse and because its Inga the group seem to have moved on quickly. Think I've said this before but it wouldn't be so easy if she did it to the likes of Ruby or Emily

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm still struggling to see how anyone can think Yaz has done nothing wrong "we're both single" is such a cop out. She's showed no remorse and because its Inga the group seem to have moved on quickly. Think I've said this before but it wouldn't be so easy if she did it to the likes of Ruby or Emily
totally agree. i would say ruby and emily tend to bury sadness and instead express it through lashing out and being bitchy, something we haven't really seen inga do.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Inga needs to leave the show - they keep mugging her off and treating her appallingly. Yaz is back to being hailed as some kind of heroic poster girl who's survived the war wounds of people daring to call out her disloyal behaviour on social media. And her castmates all rallying round her with their gushing proclamations of support. You're absolutely right - because it's Inga, it's quickly forgotten about and no one cares.

I thought Imogen made an interesting point during the dinner table scene. There seems to be a massive double standard around how certain castmates are treated on the show after bleeping up in their romantic lives. I know their situations were different, but when Imogen did something shady, most of them turned on her and vilified her. The moment Willow does something shady, everyone's leaping to her defence and saying it should be "squashed", and all is immediately forgiven. As for Miles and Same, who duck up time and time again, they get a slap on the wrist before falling back into everyone's good books five minutes later.

It seems like they specifically don't like newer female cast members who are firey, stand up for themselves and take no tit, like Inga and Imogen.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’ve always thought there’s a huge double standard where women on the show are concerned. Miles, Sam, Spencer all the other duck bois. It feels like women are held to a much higher standard and berated whereas the menz seem to go around behaving badly and get a half hearted telling off.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The way Inga has been treated by the cast since her first appearance has been shameful. It is pathological bullying. They simply don't like her for whatever reason and therefore throw her under the bus and treat her like garbage and hold her to impossible standards. Even the cast who I might consider nice enough like Joel has been nasty to her. If I were Inga I would wash my hands and walk away. The constant invalidating and mean girl behavior/scapegoating is ridiculous. These people are not her friends and she needs to protect her mental health.

I can only laugh that Yaz is liking comments bashing the likes of Ruby them when Ruby was in that same post saying how much she loves her. These girls are all such vapid fake idiots. I will never see it for Ruby. She is and remains vile to her core.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I love that Imogen is showing her filler dissolving but then talks about it using a filter that makes your face unrecognisable.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why did Harvey bother fighting for Willow and admitting feelings if he isn't that into her. Prick.

Reactions: 9
Id like Tristan and liv back together, I’m prob on my own there, but I liked them together!!

I feel bad for yas but she has no one to blame but herself

why do all the girls fall for Sam prince? What am I missing?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Id like Tristan and liv back together, I’m prob on my own there, but I liked them together!!

I feel bad for yas but she has no one to blame but herself

why do all the girls fall for Sam prince? What am I missing?
I loved them together too. I love Liv, I know she’s toxic and problematic but she’s a classic with her one liners.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I loved them together too. I love Liv, I know she’s toxic and problematic but she’s a classic with her one liners.
I love Liv! Her morals are shite as she's slept with many friends exes but she's funny and I think she's beautiful

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I think Liv needs to work on herself before she gets into another relationship, she has some attributes of a great person but she has some real issues. With her money she could afford great therapy and travel, 2 of the best things for a healthy mind

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think Liv needs to work on herself before she gets into another relationship, she has some attributes of a great person but she has some real issues. With her money she could afford great therapy and travel, 2 of the best things for a healthy mind
As much as I love her you are spot on!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.