M&S Food #9 Christmas is coming and the prices are getting fat, plz put some good offers in the sparks app!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are u the mole then or am I just stupid ?

Reactions: 4
I'd LOVE to be the mole. Think how many delicious treats I could afford if I got staff discount!
Sadly, I'm not and have to pay full price.

Although the poor mole wouldn't have gotten the amazing chance to win Gary Barlow last year as I imagine staff are excluded from competitions. So yeah, that's devasting for them.....

Reactions: 8
That sounds like my ideal job, what's the usual job title?

Reactions: 3
My money's on them too now.

Smoulder ....

That sounds like my ideal job, what's the usual job title?

Last edited:
My store has are selling a pizza that looks similar to the deep pan pizza from a few years back. Think they were called New York pizzas but they want £8 which is slightly steep, will need to monitor for a yellow label lol

Reactions: 2
1. Hootsuite

Hootsuite Streams allow track your brand mentions, keywords and hashtags on multiple platforms, all in one place. Streams shows you your own posts and the engagement you get, and you can set an automatic refresh interval so it’s always updated.

Hootsuite Insights provides data from 1.3 trillion social posts in real time. Save keywords and Boolean strings to discover trends and patterns, and visualize brand sentiment with word clouds and meters.

This is a job I could do

Reactions: 1
I had an unsuccessful shop of yellow stickers today. I will definitely pick up more ‘stuff’ if there’s yellow stickers about. Has anyone had the Colin cheesecake? I am a Colin lover (get at least one every year for my birthday and I’m 34) but I’m wondering if they’re worth it? The cake pots weren’t, too sickly

I was meant to be having an early night, but found this thread! Can’t believe I’ve never seen it before!!
Can anyone confirm whether the ready salted squares are ever coming back? My life has just been one big black hole since they went

Reactions: 7
We got the loaded Jaffa orange cheesecake slices on yellow sticker recently - they were gorgeous

I was meant to be having an early night, but found this thread! Can’t believe I’ve never seen it before!!
Can anyone confirm whether the ready salted squares are ever coming back? My life has just been one big black hole since they went
Or even the ready salted hula hoops

Reactions: 4
I did wonder why there seems to be more space for the red pepper pitta chips these days. It can’t just be from the amount I buy. Definitely not.

The Bakery Garlic Bread will go some way to filling that Black Hole, assuming they sell it in a store near you. took me 4 stores to hunt it down

Is it just me or is the vegan/plant kitchen range getting smaller and smaller?
Let the moles know if they get rid of the vegan chicken kievs I’ll happily burn every M and S to the ground*

*I won’t burn anything but I’d be really sad

How would uh, one go about getting a job like this?

Reactions: 10

Oooo, I haven't seen Colin Cheesecakes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.