M&S Food #17 12 Days of Disappointment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe I’ve got the title, thank you! We need a shitey ‘gift’ bingo card

Reactions: 8
Just told Siri to set an alarm for me to check the Sparks Gary Calendar at 10:00 every day, so I'm all set

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jumping back into the M&S thread for the advent. I haven’t had any sparks offers at all for months now 🤷‍♂️ So I’m not holding out much hope.

I did try the chocolate covered custard creams recently, my god they were amazing 🤩

Reactions: 9
The advent calendar is up now. Absolutely appalling first offer for me.
20% off wrapping paper

just checked my other old account and it’s
free 30ml perfume
Ok that’s much better!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Same offer. I don’t buy their wrapping paper as it’s too pricey. £1 a roll in Home Bargain or Aldi and great quality and loads on the roll!

Reactions: 6
I got the same shite offer too, 20% off Christmas wrap and cards. Certainly living up to the latest thread title.

Same. 20% off wrapping paper and boxed cards. Booo. Poor start Gary.

And some Charlotte Tilbury mascara tester or something on the John Lewis one.
---
I must be a bit dense as I can’t find mine
On my iphone, I had to update the M&S app, and now the icon is purple-ish instead of black, and once that was done the advent calendar buttons appeared.

Reactions: 3
Never posted on here but had to track down this thread just to share my disappointment about getting 20% off cards and wrap 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well surprise surprise, I’m disappointed. 20% off cards and wrapping paper here too. I make my own cards and I don’t wrap presents in paper. I use fabrics. They look nicer, can reuse every year and so much easier and quicker

Reactions: 5
I got a free 30ml room spray. Which is very nice and all that but there won’t be any in stock.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.