Lynn Kelly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never get married on your birthday 😂 if it goes tits up your birthday is ruined forever 😂

She’ll have two anniversary’s now to help up content

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So for all these months they weren't actually, legally married? 🙄
Scraping for content seems like 🤔

Reactions: 2
Omg I unfollowed her months ago because she shared her "wedding" day every single day looool and now another wedding 🤣🤣 I have never seen the likes hahaha

Reactions: 3
I gave her page a good nosy and have to ask did she pay for anything in her house ?? 😅😅

Anyone else notice she had the same suit as Bonnie Ryan and same earrings as Bonnies bridal ones. Bit unoriginal 🙄

Exact same and same hotel lol all freebies she’s the biggest bum 😂😂😂😂 tango orange too
---
she pays for nothing
---
Imagine copying another bloggers outfit😂😂😂

What does her husband do? Second hang embarrassment having the legal ceremony after the big shindig and plastering it all over SM too.

Over in turkey now making it out as if she’s staying at unique lifestyle hotel… why are all her bikini photos in the hotels public bathroom? Is the basic hotel that sunway have given you not good enough???

Another saxophone! Honestly if I end up in hell it’ll be me surrounded by pricks playing saxophones in my face

• Haha
Reactions: 4