Lynn Kelly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a big unit got a model, masculine looking too. These influencers are nothing more than avarious parasites, sponging everything for free.

Reactions: 4
Doing a promo for diet pills.
God she’s outrageous. “Before”- stands to the side in bright leggings and sticks her belly out. “After” front facing, stomach sucked in, black leggings. Scam artist

Reactions: 3
She makes me cringe so bad. I’d say her and her husband have the worst sex

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Burnt to a crisp on her holidays. Looking like a Trans Woman (No dig on actually Trans folk of course) How she gets modeling work is beyond me. So many Irish models wouldn’t last a day in NY or Paris.

Reactions: 1
Do they have a child? A remember years ago she would have pics up of them with a little boy he’s prob about 11/12 now maybe

The cringe videos where she’s making her fella kiss her give me major ick

Private screening of the wedding video , so full of her own importance 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 5
If that’s the look we should all aspire too … I’ll keep my own look thanks! Very manish and too much tan and eyebrows yikes.
So many of them so afraid of the 90’s pencil brow they’re growing caterpillars on their heads. I imagine the shine is all the Botox. Either way none of it is a good look.