Lynn Kelly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Delighted I came across this thread and I’m surprised it’s not busier 🤣🤣 this wan’s insta has been driving me insane. As much as I love a good wedding, she genuinely seems to think her wedding is the royal wedding or something, her hen in Greece also just seemed to be a random mix of insta huns and makeup artists? She also claimed on her hen Q&A that her tan is pretty much natural…surely she must be a slave to the sun beds or am I wrong?

Reactions: 5
Tango is the word 🤣 Her insta page is essentially like the ads on Instagram at this rate it’s beyond painful. So many of the products she promotes are also so obviously not something she uses or would wear day to day.

I saw her out one nite she was getting all the stuff for free and demanded to change tables full of it

How anyone uses her for ads in Instagram, it’s always products you know she doesn’t use too.

I can not be only one who thinks she looks Trans. Obviously no offense to genuine beautiful Trans ppl. The whole mega brow does her no favors.

Reactions: 2
Why isn’t there a bigger thread about her ugh
I know. Maybe she’s just so dull it doesn’t warrant comment ? Having her “Last fling before the ring” in The Morgan, 2004 called they want their venue back. Have you ever heard such pretentious sh*t

I know. Maybe she’s just so dull it doesn’t warrant comment ? Having her “Last fling before the ring” in The Morgan, 2004 called they want their venue back. Have you ever heard such pretentious sh*t
Think because still is know as a model and is not launching her own line of products etc so harmless enough

Her face is looking a lil too botched for the wedding in her recent stories and her brows are horrendous!! Deffo gonna look back and regret how she looks for her wedding…