Lydia Millen Gorden #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The level of tit that Lydia is full of is astounding.

If you're not familiar with this debacle, her mini-moon press trip to Ibiza was, in fact, a press trip that she attempted to pull off under the guise of utter bullshit. Dim girl. 😆

The hotel group that sponsored Lydia & Ali's stay - Hacienda Na Xamena, Ibiza - wanted to brand their digs as an "Anniversary" hot spot. Hence, all of the content creators are a) couples and b) making sure to note that they are spending their mini-moons and anniversaries there.
Thread.

Lydia's mini-moon accommodations were either gifted or discounted by Hacienda Na Xamena, Ibiza.
Details here.

FireShot Capture 496 - COME ON OUR HONEYMOON WITH US - Lydia Elise _ - https___www.youtube.com...png

Reactions: 13
Lidl must have loved all the pampa grass all over the place, she will be so proud that her deco at home is the same🌾!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m starting to think they paid for Ibiza because of the amount she complained about the place 😆

Oh she treated them to a splurge and upgraded her hotel room in Ibiza!

Yes course you did!
Lydia's mini-moon accommodations were either gifted or discounted by Hacienda Na Xamena, Ibiza.
I agree their is something dodgy about it, probably heavily discounted, but I’m surprised how much she complained about the building work, curtain, the problems upgrading

• Haha
I think brands just look at the numbers. If she gets engagement, she’s on the list. But yes, it’s pretty bad. Eventually the numbers will drop lower and lower as more people realise she is full of sh*t.
Lydia's channel has been on the decline since the mid/end of last year (2018). 🤷‍♀️ :ROFLMAO: 😆

People have caught on! She's not growing her audience by any means. Here are the verifiable details. See thread.

lydiamillen YouTube Stats.png

Reactions: 11
So it all makes sense now, she's shown us the building work going on at the hotel in Ibiza, so obviously they couldn't have paying guests while building work was going on, so they've used that opportunity to get all these influencers there for their mini moon anniversary trips, as a freebie, probably told not to show the building work (although Lidl did). She was banging on about how this was an amazing splurge for them and never spent so much on a hotel room, and the room itself was really nothing, just basic, with the hot tub thing on balcony and the view fair enough, but she really is an epic liar.

Reactions: 18
That skirt is horrible and she looks ridiculous in it. Not much more I can say... well there is, but I'd be here all day!

Screenshot_20190905-203517_Video Player.jpg
Screenshot_20190905-203525_Video Player.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I am so sick of her 'gluten intolerance' ! She also proudly mentioned how she hadn't eaten carbs in ages yet when her and Ali went out for dinner there were two portions of chips, one of which I am sure was hers as she always eats chips! Stop lying!

Reactions: 10
She also proudly mentioned how she hadn't eaten carbs in ages
I think she means she hasn’t ate a meal in ages, I believe it. 😆
As said earlier she’s forgotten how to use cutlery 😂

The difference in Patricia Brights stories and Lydia’s.
Like her or not, she’s pushing the brand, as are other influencers on that trip.
Lydia is pushing herself.
Victoria is pushing her wedding content 😏

Both should be binned from press trips after this

• Haha
It's funny how you lot were discussing Lidl's engagement ring and saying she'll probably get a new one soon.

I've just seen this on @Iamchavette's Twitter.

20190905_204737.jpg

Hi Claire, 👋🏼 I didn't know you were a fan of Tattle. Did you follow us here when GG went quiet!? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
His shoes are so platformed lol! Maybe there are inserts inside as well!?

lol..If you scroll up so that you only see some leg and the shoes. It legit looks like a pair of 12 year olds legs standing with the adults. He must wear the smallest shoes. It kind of freaks me out a little.

Ali always looks sick. He looks really gaunt.
Screenshot (120).png

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
It legit looks like a pair of 12 year olds legs standing with the adults. He must wear the smallest shoes. It kind of freaks me out a little.

Ali always looks sick. He looks really gaunt.
View attachment 38642
His eyes always look sickly. But the fan boys in his comments section are all for that malnourished 15 year old boy look. 😎
He works his chest and arms but the rest of him is tiny 🤣
I can’t talk for his manhood, but Lydia probably can’t either 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I
I said this a while ago about her engagement ring and wedding ring. I'm really surprised she hasn't upgraded, not that it isn't nice or good quality, but purely because it's a small, plain ring, that you wouldn't look twice it, and her wedding ring is again, a simple plain band. For someone who is SO desperate to show off how rich she (thinks) she is with all the designer clothes and expensive (leased/sponsored) cars, you would have thought she would have had something that people would notice and go 'wow, that's huge/amazing/I'm so jealous!' Her engagement and wedding ring is probably the equivalent worth of a couple of her designer bags, but it goes to show, when they have to pay for some or all of it, they won't fork out the big money.
I understand why someone who loves their husband, who proposed and paid for the ring he could afford at the time, would never upgrade even if later they had more money. Lydia doesn't care about anything but ostentatiousness so I too am surprised she hasn't.

Good point. I'm not overly sensitive, but I do have compassion for others I don't know. However, Lydia is just an entirely different case. It's truly hard to have any sympathy or empathy for her at all. Do I wish her harm? No. (It's not that serious.) But do I think she can live above the level of her character - absolutely not! Lydia makes life harder on herself than it has to be. Plain and simple.

I'm convinced...

Lydia's new fan-girl quasi-friendship with Leonie Hanne is an attempted social climb - nothing more or less.
She's desperate to be relevant and secure new brand deals. And the only way she can do it is by association. Mark my words.

View attachment 38387
Oh dear, her arms and collarbone. Worrisome.

She honestly looks like she’s just “popping” in to say hi before running off to collect the kids

Or she’s a fan in a restaurant who saw her favourite influencer and asked for a photo 🤣

View attachment 38426View attachment 38427

Black and gold party.....
So she wore her bag 🤦‍♀️
What's the deal with the Dumpy Scrunchy???

Today’s look....
She’s come straight from the pole.
Is she wearing a crop top to “brunch” 🤣
Everyone is dressed so relaxed 🤦‍♀️ What even is this look?

View attachment 38435

Also can we all appreciate the beauty on the inside and out...
View attachment 38446View attachment 38447
WOW.......This is Not Flattering for either Ankles or Tits...🤮🤮🤮

And for the love of Cotton Socks......who is wearing those bleeping grey orthopedic nightmares in the bottom left corner???

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.