Lydia Millen Gorden #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just creepy. That smirk. :sneaky: Something about Lydia's face, you can tell she's a very unhappy woman. You can't hide that.

FireShot Capture 495 - Lydia (@lydiaemillen) • Instagram_ - https___www.instagram.com_p_B2BgBS...png

Reactions: 13
Victoria is a brand ambassador for Dior makeup. She does not only get PR packages of seasonal makeup collections and their new releases, but also has a “press” access to backstage of Dior Couture shows to report on their new makeup that is being used there. She gets dressed by the brand when she goes to the show and some items are gifted to her as well. She is not a Dior Couture ambassador (does not sell their clothing)..

Yeah. We’re saying the same thing.

The “perfume girl” vs “sales associate making commission” as an analogy. Is Describing the ranking in these women.

Ambassador clothing vs ambassador makeup is anything better than what Lydia is.... A glorified perfume girl handing out samples.

Not really focused on Victoria or Leonie and their titles just that they come in before Lydia when it comes to Dior. Therefore, Lydia sees them as the “Dior Squad” wanting to hangout with them to promote herself from an entree level position to mid-level.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I had no idea who this woman was until reading her thread on here, had a look on her home account as well as her personal account. This made me laugh. I don’t know of a house so small you can’t fit a drying rack in it. Trying hard to create some sort of ‘rags to riches’ story! What’s next, you had to eat beans and toast off the toilet cistern lid because you couldn’t afford plates?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Completely agree with everyone who’s comparing Lydia’s Instagram coverage of what is a PRESS TRIP with other influencers

We have twonk Ali G shopping in Dior for new “sneeks”
92AC31A5-9252-42B6-B25F-7FA1D52A00A4.jpeg

Stopping off for some food Lydia can play with
57F3D1F2-BB1E-469E-A4B5-8FBE35168012.jpeg

And Ali living up to his name as the biggest twonk in the village.
18338B49-093C-45D1-A28E-250D882FF72C.jpeg EFEC8558-F23D-4261-B54B-D03FA70B5994.jpeg
It’s like they’re pretending they’re on holiday
Not one mention of Laura Mercier 🤣

She needs to stop with these captions
C015A8E0-21D5-4D84-A3B2-FAB2E8CA6D7D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok. Do brands realize how shallow influencers are. Dior for example sends products and they are "the best things ever" Two weeks later nars put on an event for example, Dior completely forgotten about now Nars best thing ever 😡. Their minions after spending a fortune on Dior do they not think hold on a second she was crapping on Dior I spent my months salary on it now she "loves" Nars. This week its Laura whatever you call it 3🤣

I've often wondered why you don't see Lidl sucking up to Amelia. I would guess it's because she knows she can't be the 'top dog' in terms of class and wealth. Amelia (I know she can be annoying) has a natural grace about her and because she was born into wealth, she doesn't brag or try and out-do anyone. Lydia would know this and I'd imagine, make her feel rather insecure. Lydia likes to dominate in her relationship and friendships - you can tell by the way she belittles people calling it banter, pokes fun at Carrie and Cal's cars so she feels more superior, calls Ali 'good boy' in a patronising way and highlights any mistake he's made or difference of opinion (the paint on the drive and when he called the spare room paint 'magnolia'). She would hate the fact Amelia doesn't have to rely on sponsorships to furnish her house or a brand trip to fly first class and couldn't pull off the Lady of the Manor routine with her.

I think the same goes with Sophie Shohet; I could never see them being friends as Sophie would see straight through Lydia in a flash, Sophie can buy her supercars outright with cash, has her own successful business, rarely does anything sponsored and if it is, she's beyond clear about it (and has made it clear she has no time for influencers who try and give the impression they're rich and buying all these designer goods with their own cash, when it's all bought with vouchers and sponsorships) - she's everything Lidl wishes she was.

So she sticks with Carrie, because she's her boss and strategically forges friendships with peers she thinks she can benefit from in some way - i.e Vic and Leonie - probably for their Dior sponsorships!!
I do like Sophie I have to say. She is genuine and doesn't brag. She worked her ass off to become a success

Reactions: 16
Look at those “leaves” she is pretending to eat! She’s probably checking her teeth from the reflection of the knife rather than eating anyway! That’s how she stays thin and “beautiful”!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Im sorry but who the F does she think she is!!! Literally made me lol, so fake and put on. She just looks like a prick in that little clip. Shes actually not attractive, my husband said she looks manly 🤣
Your husband's so nice then, mine said she looks like a horse 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ok. Do brands realize how shallow influencers are. Dior for example sends products and they are "the best things ever" Two weeks later nars put on an event for example, Dior completely forgotten about now Nars best thing ever 😡. Their minions after spending a fortune on Dior do they not think hold on a second she was crapping on Dior I spent my months salary on it now she "loves" Nars. This week its Laura whatever you call it 3🤣

I do like Sophie I have to say. She is genuine and doesn't brag. She worked her ass off to become a success
This is the question why don’t brands care? Lydia loving Chanel’s new foundation the best she’s used late April, then her “all time favourite” Armani foundation 1 May. I think she did a By Terry post as well that month.

At least magazines had a new Must Have for a month before pushing the next Must Have.

I think brands just look at the numbers. If she gets engagement, she’s on the list. But yes, it’s pretty bad. Eventually the numbers will drop lower and lower as more people realise she is full of sh*t.

Reactions: 11
This is the question why don’t brands care? Lydia loving Chanel’s new foundation the best she’s used late April, then her “all time favourite” Armani foundation 1 May. I think she did a By Terry post as well that month.

At least magazines had a new Must Have for a month before pushing the next Must Have.

I think brands just look at the numbers. If she gets engagement, she’s on the list. But yes, it’s pretty bad. Eventually the numbers will drop lower and lower as more people realise she is full of sh*t.
Exactly. How the "morons" can not notice this is crazy. Are people really that dim 😳. She's so insincere.

His shoes are so platformed lol! Maybe there are inserts inside as well!?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It looks like all the “influencer” went on a basic witch road trip to Dior.
9C569442-823D-45F3-B4B1-35C1A85C39CA.jpeg

This must be where Ali got his “sneeks”
Haven’t seen Leonie with them, Dior delivers to her door 😆
Ali yet again making an ass of himself fist pumping the chef 😆
I’m loving his account lately, its car crash entertainment 😆😂
D3F3EC97-4572-4356-BACE-289BD5B96896.jpeg That’s the face of someone who’s so over these gobshites

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It looks like all the “influencer” went on a basic witch road trip to Dior.
View attachment 38541

This must be where Ali got his “sneeks”
Haven’t seen Leonie with them, Dior delivers to her door 😆
Ali yet again making an ass of himself fist pumping the chef 😆
I’m loving his account lately, its car crash entertainment 😆😂
View attachment 38542 That’s the face of someone who’s so over these gobshites
For any frenchy out there, I am sure that the cook said » quel blaireau ! »
Also watching her eat, she has no idea how to hold a knife and fork, or what to actually do with them.

Reactions: 5
I’m not even kidding.....
I swear I just saw lynx’s tail down that gap 😳

90EFF66D-FD79-4C62-92AA-E5CBDF47C414.jpeg

It’s another poor me upload 😆😆 with an added spon 🤔

Edit. I can’t take this seriously I really can’t 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
OMG I just came here to talk about the boob gap in the new vlog! [emoji1787]

She needs to get them redone. Yikes! They were probably #kindlygifted and it shows

I agree that they only look at her numbers.
Also, they probably do not see anything wrong with someone using multiple foundations. I used to do beauty blogging ages ago, and I had tones of different makeup products from a multitude of brands (all paid for by myself, influenza marketing wasn’t a thing yet). Temptalia reviews several products every single day. And she used to be a one girl shop when she first started. I read it quite often on gossip forums that people do not like when influenza pushes beauty products from multiple brands all at the same time. Personally, I see no problem there as it’s okay for me to love more than one lipstick and to own more than one blush/foundation from different brands. Their job is to try and to provide a review. That is how beauty blogging used to be. Now they skip the review part and send you directly to their affiliate links. Saves them time and effort. It’s still just about product awareness most of the time. Brands use influenzas to plant the idea to try this new product of theirs into the mind of a consumer. So, next time you go shopping you recognise the new product Victoria/Lydia/whoever mentioned, and you will mostly likely choose this product you’ve heard about before. And it does not really matter, what exactly you’ve heard about it. As you probably have never even heard about most of the other products they carry in a store, and you will give your preference to the one you “know”.
The perfect example of how it works is when you send hubby to buy a washing detergent. Let us assume he has no idea of all the different sorts of them, and how does it matter which one he chooses. So, no matter where you are in this world chances are he brings home Ariel. As there is hardly a person that won’t recognise this brand.

Reactions: 7
OMG I just came here to talk about the boob gap in the new vlog! [emoji1787]

She needs to get them redone. Yikes! They were probably #kindlygifted and it shows
it was highly entertaining during the bereavement counselling chats, I couldn’t look away.

Aw the stripper skirt...so classy. 😆

1C717378-BB71-45B3-8910-7F8A61C91DE3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I agree that they only look at her numbers.
Also, they probably do not see anything wrong with someone using multiple foundations. I used to do beauty blogging ages ago, and I had tones of different makeup products from a multitude of brands (all paid for by myself, influenza marketing wasn’t a thing yet). Temptalia reviews several products every single day. And she used to be a one girl shop when she first started. I read it quite often on gossip forums that people do not like when influenza pushes beauty products from multiple brands all at the same time. Personally, I see no problem there as it’s okay for me to love more than one lipstick and to own more than one blush/foundation from different brands. Their job is to try and to provide a review. That is how beauty blogging used to be. Now they skip the review part and send you directly to their affiliate links. Saves them time and effort. It’s still just about product awareness most of the time. Brands use influenzas to plant the idea to try this new product of theirs into the mind of a consumer. So, next time you go shopping you recognise the new product Victoria/Lydia/whoever mentioned, and you will mostly likely choose this product you’ve heard about before. And it does not really matter, what exactly you’ve heard about it. As you probably have never even heard about most of the other products they carry in a store, and you will give your preference to the one you “know”.
The perfect example of how it works is when you send hubby to buy a washing detergent. Let us assume he has no idea of all the different sorts of them, and how does it matter which one he chooses. So, no matter where you are in this world chances are he brings home Ariel. As there is hardly a person that won’t recognise this brand.

Very interesting point!

Reactions: 5
Oh she treated them to a splurge and upgraded her hotel room in Ibiza!

Yes course you did!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.