Lydia Millen Gorden #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Geez Dior that’s a tad excessive to lend? Gift? an influenzer isn’t it. They aren’t mega famous actresses or supermodels

I’m not really sure who Leonie is, I could be dumb on that, I didn’t follow her before the wedding but she definitely seems to be in with all the fashion houses and she does a lot of editorial work.
Explains why Lidl and Aldi have inserted themselves up here ass

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Victoria shows us pictures of the products and activities whilst Lidl only post pictures of herself (more or less). She doesn't take her job seriously at all, zero efforts, it's laughable really.

Reactions: 12
I’m not really sure who Leonie is, I could be dumb on that, I didn’t follow her before the wedding but she definitely seems to be in with all the fashion houses and she does a lot of editorial work.
Explains why Lidl and Aldi have inserted themselves up here ass
I have no idea who she is either. All these expensive brands should be gifting their loyal customers, not these lunatic trash bags

Reactions: 10
I've often wondered why you don't see Lidl sucking up to Amelia. I would guess it's because she knows she can't be the 'top dog' in terms of class and wealth. Amelia (I know she can be annoying) has a natural grace about her and because she was born into wealth, she doesn't brag or try and out-do anyone. Lydia would know this and I'd imagine, make her feel rather insecure. Lydia likes to dominate in her relationship and friendships - you can tell by the way she belittles people calling it banter, pokes fun at Carrie and Cal's cars so she feels more superior, calls Ali 'good boy' in a patronising way and highlights any mistake he's made or difference of opinion (the paint on the drive and when he called the spare room paint 'magnolia'). She would hate the fact Amelia doesn't have to rely on sponsorships to furnish her house or a brand trip to fly first class and couldn't pull off the Lady of the Manor routine with her.

I think the same goes with Sophie Shohet; I could never see them being friends as Sophie would see straight through Lydia in a flash, Sophie can buy her supercars outright with cash, has her own successful business, rarely does anything sponsored and if it is, she's beyond clear about it (and has made it clear she has no time for influencers who try and give the impression they're rich and buying all these designer goods with their own cash, when it's all bought with vouchers and sponsorships) - she's everything Lidl wishes she was.

So she sticks with Carrie, because she's her boss and strategically forges friendships with peers she thinks she can benefit from in some way - i.e Vic and Leonie - probably for their Dior sponsorships!!

Reactions: 25
Geez Dior that’s a tad excessive to lend? Gift? an influenzer isn’t it. They aren’t mega famous actresses or supermodels

I do follow Leonnie on Insta, and from what I’ve seen so far, she is a Dior Couture brand ambassador. She spent her summer hopping on and off the European islands, shooting promotional material for the entire Dior summer collection (swimsuits and bags with the names of European holiday destinations).
Btw, she is one of a few influenzas that work with fashion houses directly. The majority do not.

People like Victoria, Lydia and Tamara either work with beauty brands, or with online luxury retailers. They get sent luxury brands, but have no relationships with those brands. Their job is to promote a multibrand retailer.
Thus, Lydia will never get Dior’s attention, no matter how many Dior (last season) items she splurges on. She is not a fashion blogger.
Neither is Victoria btw (in the eyes of the fashion brands).

Reactions: 16
Going back to the Lynx thing, she admitted she had a tracker (I'm still laughing that her minions are so dumb they thought a microchip was a tracker) on his collar but took both off? I can't with her. They've only themself to blame. I imagine he'll be replaced in a few months if they don't find him

Reactions: 9
I found a photo online that I'm sure is her house and it was listed with Michael graham realestate in stony Stratford. The house however has been removed from right move and all you can see is a photo without any other details.
You can access that former site image using the Wayback Machine – if you know or remember the exact link.

The Wayback Machine is a digital archive of the World Wide Web and other information on the Internet. It was launched in 2001 by the Internet Archive, a nonprofit organization based in San Francisco, California. https://archive.org/web/

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I do follow Leonnie on Insta, and from what I’ve seen so far, she is a Dior Couture brand ambassador. She spent her summer hopping on and off the European islands, shooting promotional material for the entire Dior summer collection (swimsuits and bags with the names of European holiday destinations).
Btw, she is one of a few influenzas that work with fashion houses directly. The majority do not.

People like Victoria, Lydia and Tamara either work with beauty brands, or with online luxury retailers. They get sent luxury brands, but have no relationships with those brands. Their job is to promote a multibrand retailer.
Thus, Lydia will never get Dior’s attention, no matter how many Dior (last season) items she splurges on. She is not a fashion blogger.
Neither is Victoria btw (in the eyes of the fashion brands)..
ECC43FB9-1F8D-413E-AA0C-648D11D0392A.jpeg
5B48BD10-11E1-402C-9D03-BA4EF2297517.jpeg
822626DC-1404-4DA2-A15F-7B11F25C7652.jpeg
B0524B9B-DBB4-4917-A809-FA2B9CB8DFF3.jpeg
F10E5D3E-C1A9-4ECB-996C-DDDBF6AB342D.jpeg

Victoria has done quite a few things with Dior as promo/work.

To Lydia, Victoria getting a gifted bag and going to the Dior show during fashion week is like being blessed by the Pope. Lydia can’t seem to get past the PR list for newly released make up items, whereas Victoria is on the list to get inside the door.

Lydia really thinks she’s going to fool Dior into promoting her from the perfume girl handing out samples to the sales associate making commission. By hanging with the “Dior Squad”.

Hey Lydia, it’s not your friends and clothes they’re focused on it’s who you are as a person. Unfortunately, the concept of people being more than what you see on the outside isn’t in your understanding or comprehension. As you are a shallow individual, soulless.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
On this Laura Mercier trip, Patricia Bright's Instastories are full of the brand's products...
20190905_144724.jpg

What is Lidl showing on her Instastories? Herself of course!
20190905_144851.jpg

Why on earth do these Influencers get to go on these sponsored trips when they don't even promote the products/brand?

They just go for all the freebies, like that black box on every chair, probably full of products. 😡
It makes me sick that they get everything for free for doing f*ck all!
Screenshot_20190905-154429_Video Player.jpg

Reactions: 14
Amelia (I know she can be annoying) has a natural grace about her and because she was born into wealth, she doesn't brag or try and out-do anyone. Lydia would know this and I'd imagine, make her feel rather insecure. Lydia likes to dominate in her relationship and friendships - you can tell by the way she belittles people calling it banter, pokes fun at Carrie and Cal's cars so she feels more superior, calls Ali 'good boy' in a patronising way and highlights any mistake he's made or difference of opinion (the paint on the drive and when he called the spare room paint 'magnolia'). She would hate the fact Amelia doesn't have to rely on sponsorships to furnish her house or a brand trip to fly first class and couldn't pull off the Lady of the Manor routine with her.
Spot on! And precisely why Lydia's dim, smug and patronizing personality is such a turn-off to anyone with half a brain

All of this! Spot on with examples. Yes. This is one of many reasons Lydia's personality isn't palatable - except to those she pays to be around her. I catch that nonsense every time I've seen her content and I'm curious if Scarrie and crew may be as dim as her (hence, they don't realize it). You have to be desperate and insecure to strike up a quasi-friendship with Lydia.

Reactions: 11
my husband said she looks manly 🤣
Haha. If a woman says it that's one thing, but if a man says it – confirmation. 🤷‍♀️ 😆
Yeah, I was grossed out by that video and can't figure out why. Lydia's personality is a monstrosity and it doesn't help her face either.

Reactions: 6
Lidl: "Look Ali, they've even personalised the toast with my initials because they know I'm a VIP."

StorySaver_chrisrichard_67944847_477297136384594_2529900625303247237_n.jpg

Ali: "Oh yeah, cool."

Victoria: "Erm, babe. They stand for Laura Mercier! You know, because we're at a Laura Mercier event. Duh."

Lidl:
20190905_162315.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 38488View attachment 38489View attachment 38490View attachment 38492View attachment 38493

Victoria has done quite a few things with Dior as promo/work.

To Lydia, Victoria getting a gifted bag and going to the Dior show during fashion week is like being blessed by the Pope. Lydia can’t seem to get past the PR list for newly released make up items, whereas Victoria is on the list to get inside the door.

Lydia really thinks she’s going to fool Dior into promoting her from the perfume girl handing out samples to the sales associate making commission. By hanging with the “Dior Squad”.

Hey Lydia, it’s not your friends and clothes they’re focused on it’s who you are as a person. Unfortunately, the concept of people being more than what you see on the outside isn’t in your understanding or comprehension. As you are a shallow individual, soulless.
Victoria is a brand ambassador for Dior makeup. She does not only get PR packages of seasonal makeup collections and their new releases, but also has a “press” access to backstage of Dior Couture shows to report on their new makeup that is being used there. She gets dressed by the brand when she goes to the show and some items are gifted to her as well. She is not a Dior Couture ambassador (does not sell their clothing).

Reactions: 12
Lidl: "Look Ali, they've even personalised the toast with my initials because they know I'm a VIP."
Aw, it’s sweet the toast was used for an insta opportunity.
We know it went in the bin or a napkin straight after.

Reactions: 5
On this Laura Mercier trip, Patricia Bright's Instastories are full of the brand's products...View attachment 38496

View attachment 38497

Why on earth do these Influencers get to go on these sponsored trips when they don't even promote the products/brand?

They just go for all the freebies, like that black box on every chair, probably full of products. [emoji35]
View attachment 38499
Lydia is stupid. Plain and simple. Influenzas go on these trips because brands want to get exposure (become visible to their audiences). Influenzas that shoot and show the products of the brand do so in attempt to generate sales for the brand and hope for repeated business with a brand.
People like Lydia think that brand invites her because she is a star. She takes in all she can, giving zero fucks about product sales or future relationships with the brand. She probably thinks that as long as she has numbers brands will invite her no matter what. So, why bother?

Reactions: 17
Lydia is stupid. Plain and simple. Influenzas go on these trips because brands want to get exposure (become visible to their audiences). Influenzas that shoot and show the products of the brand do so in attempt to generate sales for the brand and hope for repeated business with a brand.
People like Lydia think that brand invites her because she is a star. She takes in all she can, giving zero fucks about product sales or future relationships with the brand. She probably thinks that as long as she has numbers brands will invite her no matter what. So, why bother?

Absolutely. In reality, Lydia's numbers pale in comparison to the rest of the lot. She knows this and is doing her best to social climb into brand relevance.

Reactions: 4
On this Laura Mercier trip, Patricia Bright's Instastories are full of the brand's products...View attachment 38496

View attachment 38497

They just go for all the freebies, like that black box on every chair, probably full of products. 😡
View attachment 38499
There is the truth right there. Lydia is crap at her “job” - Leonie and Patricia (I haven’t checked the rest) have shown the products, highlighted the BRAND aka the reason they are there. They have dressed appropriately for the occasion so any photos taken align with what the brand wants to convey.

When they partner with brands an influencers job is to bring recognition to the brand eg: talking about it in their media channels
OR create content brands can use - Leonie does a lot of this, she’s basically a video/photography production company.

Yes they have to show a bit of themselves and their personality/lives so people like them and follow them but not only photos and videos like you are on a free holiday Lydia.

You said what I was trying to say way better than I did. 💕

How do we all understand her job and she doesn’t?

If I did my job as crap as she did I’d be unemployed.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.