Lydia Millen Gorden #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They drafted that response 2 years ago and since then they’ve done duck all to fix the issue, so the mods just copy and paste the tit out of the message and act dumb 🤷‍♀️
It’s just rude, and they’re only paying attention now because people are leaving.
😆

It was hilarious when they were forced to declare those trips as spons.
So many basic witch influencers just happen to “pop” into home sense and TK Maxx to find those autumnal candles 🤔 such rubbish.

View attachment 37662

What has Carrie got to do with YouTube trophy , we really all raising all those women up this week aren’t we 😂
Not gonna lie I’m just waiting for pet detective updates 😬 45 minutes on the phone with him yesterday 😐 I expect lynx to pick the up at the train station having been found this morning.
Obviously “another lie”
FBAA3702-8E35-47A0-B0EE-E0991025254D.jpeg
D48495D3-5EA1-4D37-8365-DF5A474ABC20.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Lidl « i love dried things »oups, I am sure we can guess what, but I am also sure that ALDI loves dried prunes😂.

• Haha
  • Sick
One thing we should be grateful for, she's not been ill lately and talking with a nose full of snot. I bet now I've mentioned it she will have caught some lurgy from being so stressed with the cat and being delayed on the journey back from the wedding. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
she's not been ill lately and talking with a nose full of snot
It’s coming up to vlogmas. 3 days of vlogs where someone else decorates her house, 21 days of being ill.

No judgment (totally judging) but why leave the footage of lynx in the vlog, why not just keep it for herself, she wouldn’t need to explain why she was upset then/what happened.
He was hardly in it for that long, did she just not want to re edit the vlog?
or (and I’m being cynical) was it just to carry on with the lynx storyline because she likes the attention she’s getting.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That max Mara coat/cardigan is awful. Looks like a picnic blanket, soft and unwashable!! Great for the environment, oh forgot she has a special old washing machine that dry cleans. My foot!

• Haha
That max Mara coat/cardigan is awful. Looks like a picnic blanket, soft and unwashable!! Great for the environment, oh forgot she has a special old washing machine that dry cleans. My foot!
£1410 or in LEM currency..... free.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She got her self very muddled up talking about the size of the trousers. These are 24 but I am 23 usually, I will need to size down for confort but ends up having to go bigger. All that to say that she insisted on « I am a size 23, 23, 23…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is just so useless « carrie(baby voice) can you put this one up » and then (man’s voice) « it’s amazing isn’t it », what will happen if ali has an accident and Carrie gets a husband, will she ask the neighbors to wipe her ass. Sorry she is no strong boss independent woman, just a lazy begger and bugger, excuse my languages !!

Autumnal and cosy are back, help!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She bought tights that are nearly 200p... that has got to be one of her more frivolous purchases
She hasn’t bought a thing for years 😂😂 she “ordered” Gucci tights.
The biggest “you bleeping tit” purchase I have ever seen on her vlogs. And she has shown some amount of shite 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lydia's snide and passive-aggressive remarks - yet again - about having to do her job correctly (i.e. disclose press products) is the precise reason why we'll continue to drag her smug, dim ass. 🤷‍♀️ :rolleyes::ROFLMAO::sneaky:

Feel free to report Lydia every single time she does not disclose the nature of a brand relationship on IG, YouTube, and Twitter. Here's the fool-proof guide for Influencer Dummies that Lydiot should follow: https://www.asa.org.uk/resource/influencers-guide.html 😆

Any consumer can file a formal influencer complaint online:
https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Time for an unflattering, unfiltered screenshot to sign off the wedding chat.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Talking about the wedding.
I don’t know the other 2 well enough to judge them but this sums up Lidl perfectly, posing with her “friends”
She could not give a tit about anything but her angles 😆
Such an odd pose for a happy wedding photo.

3431C7CA-07D7-4713-A36A-2F8077B430B7.jpeg

Talking about the wedding.
I don’t know the other 2 well enough to judge them but this sums up Lidl perfectly, posing with her “friends”
She could not give a tit about anything but her angles 😆
Such an odd pose for a happy wedding photo.
Middle: That's Patricia Bright's face (thread here) when she's told she needs to film a video that "ain't" sponsored.

3431C7CA-07D7-4713-A36A-2F8077B430B7.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.