Lydia Millen Gorden #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s always crapping on about whatever she needs to convince herself of.
She makes 1 fake friend (this Leonie person) and all of a sudden it’s a spice girls girl power reunion.
They only care about being tagged on each other’s instagrams hoping to grab some more minions/sheep.

Lol at ace Ventura!! So I’m guessing the sheep harassed the tit out of the “detective” right? Did she tag the pet detective? I can’t remember. I don’t get how her followers made it happen?

The women lifting women bull crap pisses me off. This lot would stab each other in the back with a gifted stiletto in a heart beat.
Lydia and Victoria are 2 of the worst.
Both of them can be so shady on twitter, I guarantee they were all judging each other JUST as much as we were judging them this weekend.

I bet the sheep did contact him 🤣 she was full of self pity in her “update” video when she said he hadn’t contacted her back. Some of those fans are crazy, they probably harassed him until he backed down and said he’d
“take the case”

I shouldn’t laugh but a pet detective for a cat that fucked off 2 weeks ago, after she’s fucked off on 2 holidays....
I mean this in the nicest way but I think that horse (cat) has bolted 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I just logged in on GG to let someone know we'd all moved here and I had this PM from one of the Moderators (I guess she sent it after I posted the Tumbleweed gif) 😂

View attachment 37467

Slow for a COUPLE OF DAYS..........Is she bleeping High????? Months and Months and Months!!!!!!!

Also.....butt hurt AssHats.......and......

Power Hungry Mods.......

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The women lifting women bull crap pisses me off.
Truth! Lydiot is a self-absorbed, self-congratulatory dimwit

I agree. I've noticed a few girls have posted those type of inspo quotes after the wedding, which means there was definitely some clashing (indiscreet) at Victoria's wedding.

Lydia's latest inspo quotes are totally contrary to her personality and the passive-aggressive nonsense she spews on a frequent basis. She is chock-full of self-interest and every self-congratulatory IG repost from her sheep confirms it. She's incredibly insecure and there's a reason why she has no friends within her industry peer group. It's no accident.

Her personality is insufferable. This face says it all. :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

Is it just me or does Lydia look like a smug muppet in this photo? 🤷‍♀️

The Truth About Lydia Elise Millen Gordon Tattle Life.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Loving this thread, I’m on holiday but can’t keep away 😂😂
LEM first came on my radar when I saw her prancing around Home Sense MK and asked someone who she was don’t dislike her but she is so far up her own arse it makes me 😆 Ali is like a little boy playing dress up

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Loving this thread, I’m on holiday but can’t keep away 😂😂
LEM first came on my radar when I saw her prancing around Home Sense MK and asked someone who she was don’t dislike her but she is so far up her own arse it makes me 😆 Ali is like a little boy playing dress up
Was she filming content at the time?

Reactions: 3
Slow for a COUPLE OF DAYS..........Is she bleeping High?????
They drafted that response 2 years ago and since then they’ve done duck all to fix the issue, so the mods just copy and paste the tit out of the message and act dumb 🤷‍♀️
It’s just rude, and they’re only paying attention now because people are leaving.
😆

LEM first came on my radar when I saw her prancing around Home Sense MK and asked someone who she was
It was hilarious when they were forced to declare those trips as spons.
So many basic witch influencers just happen to “pop” into home sense and TK Maxx to find those autumnal candles 🤔 such rubbish.

F780C653-DD4D-426E-AE2A-D79991E9512A.jpeg

What has Carrie got to do with YouTube trophy , we really all raising all those women up this week aren’t we 😂
Not gonna lie I’m just waiting for pet detective updates 😬 45 minutes on the phone with him yesterday 😐 I expect lynx to pick the up at the train station having been found this morning.

Reactions: 3
What has Carrie got to do with YouTube trophy , we really all raising all those women up this week aren’t we 😂
That IS NOT a YouTube Creators Award - Me thinks SCarrie had it made for Lydia (Here's proof!)

YouTube doesn't celebrate 750k, the next milestone is 1 million in which they do send an award - and it doesn't look like that. Smh. :unsure: :rolleyes:

YouTube offers 3 awards: Silver (100k), Gold (1 Million), and Diamond (10 Million). YouTube DOES NOT offer a creator award for 750k. Period. (Source:
YouTube)

The level of absurdity of these two is mindnumbing.

Lydia Millen Fake YouTube Award .jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
That IS NOT a YouTube award - Me thinks SCarrie had it made for Lydia.

From what I know, YouTube doesn't celebrate 750k, the next milestone is 1 million in which they do send an award - and it doesn't look like that. Smh. :unsure: :rolleyes:
Oh for the love of god you’re right 😆😆😆 DEAD ! 😆 ACTUALLY DECEASED!
Do you think she’s worried Lidl will replace her with a new “influencer” BFF 😆

Yes Carrie did have it made for Lispy Lids.
I need a moment... 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9

What a nice thing to say to the bride after the wedding[emoji3061]

Your actual wedding dress was tit but that suit you were wearing the night before was fab sweetie 😆 was it topshop!? Last season sale right?! 😆😆
And your venue was so rustic and.... cute 😬 I’m glad you didn’t book somewhere expensive 😆😆😆

God I love this lot...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well this thread really is moving at some speed, faster than lidl’s return from « STRANDED IN FRANCE » , and over on gg it is so …💩.

• Haha
Breaking.

Lidl bought something out of her own money........
She’s telling us she’s paying for something.....in a sponsored My Theresa upload 🤔 details, details...🤷‍♀️

“Before people ask... “and is that gifted”
C40C2750-A1E0-47E2-8778-84C114E1F2DB.jpeg
1E855AB4-CC79-403E-B667-3F28C7D6B893.jpeg

It’s not...high pitched annoyin AF giggle.

She then goes on to open hundreds worth of gifted clothes. 😆 Including a pair of tights for 170 quid.

Couldn’t make it up.

Ali is heading off to the GQ awards.... is he looking for lynx there or are we over that now 😐

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
😂

Carrie should make her an award for most backhanded compliment of the year 🏆

What a burn 🔥 Vic’s like “oh really hehe” through gritted teeth
I would say an award for the biggest liar out there, styled on lidl nose that grows.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
😂

Carrie should make her an award for most backhanded compliment of the year 🏆

What a burn 🔥 Vic’s like “oh really hehe” through gritted teeth
Carrie made an award for Lidl when she reached 500K followers. I wonder how many of that number are organic and how many are bought?

Reactions: 7
That bald patch at her middle part is getting worse.

Breaking.

Lidl bought something out of her own money........
She’s telling us she’s paying for something.....in a sponsored My Theresa upload 🤔 details, details...🤷‍♀️

“Before people ask... “and is that gifted”
View attachment 37693View attachment 37695

It’s not...high pitched annoyin AF giggle.

She then goes on to open hundreds worth of gifted clothes. 😆 Including a pair of tights for 170 quid.

Couldn’t make it up.

Ali is heading off to the GQ awards.... is he looking for lynx there or are we over that now 😐

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.