Lydia Millen Gorden #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it's not exactly the sort of thing you can wear again is it? Or do people really dress up to go to the Towcester Waitrose?
Well if she did she could work there part-time and sweep the floors with that dress while she shops. I think Waitrose might be a bit upmarket for her to be honest.

Reactions: 3
Well if she did she could work there part-time and sweep the floors with that dress while she shops. I think Waitrose might be a bit upmarket for her to be honest.
Haha! i was trying to be nice ;)

I wonder what they do with all these clothes they are #gifted i wonder if they are #loaned?

It's not like a Charity would even want them... it's really quite sad isn't it. It's so immoral. Id love them to grow a social conscience.

Reactions: 9
Why does Lidl feel the need to say “wearing Laura Mercier Sun-kissed Veil all over” in her photo caption and yet not mention any outfit details (I know it’s tagged but still...)

Yet another undeclared advert, Lydia?

Reactions: 4
Her “pottering around the house” outfit was close to 500 quid 😆

38CFFC4A-1415-4D13-822C-4A43BBCF4E1D.jpeg

I can see her wearing that dress to clean out her closet. 🤷‍♀️ Make dinner...
Do yoga in the basement 😐

Haha! i was trying to be nice ;)

I wonder what they do with all these clothes they are #gifted i wonder if they are #loaned?

It's not like a Charity would even want them... it's really quite sad isn't it. It's so immoral. Id love them to grow a social conscience.
A lot of the PR products vloggers feature and wear are gifted, loaned, or discounted. For instance, Victoria's Bentley is on loan for the Summer. Lydia's dress, likely on loan or deeply discounted.

How can you tell if it's a PR product or purchase?

Generally, PR agencies send out press products in the same wave to the same influencers in a specific category for launches, new news, etc. So, if you see an influenza, like Lydia or Ali, posting about a product with no PR or #Ad mention, then search the hashtag for that brand on the same social platform.

You'll find a) someone who has properly disclosed that it's a PR product or b) a bunch of folks posting about the same product at the same time, and can use that information to confirm that a press product was not disclosed in their content.

Dim Lydia is forever butthurt about disclosing her press products

Dim Lydia is forever butthurt that she has to be responsible in regards to her job in that way. However, the truth of the matter is that a lot of impressionable young girls/teens follow her. And when they see her posting a new Bottega pouch bag (gifted, nonetheless), they're likely getting into debt to afford it, whilst Lydiot didn't pay for it either.

It's highly deceptive given the amount of product she pushes on a regular basis. If she's going to be in the industry, where her job is to push/recommend products, she has to adhere to the regulations (i.e., just like any other business person must do). Cranking out content doesn't make you a boss! Doing your job correctly, with ethics, ingenuity, and continuity does!

Her blatant lies, duplicity, ignorance, and passive-aggressive attitude are what turned me off (along with many others) to her months ago. It's a shame because she could do (and be) so much better than she is.

How to report Lydia and other Influenza's that don't disclose their brand relationships

Since she and Ali would rather block and delete in lieu of doing their job honestly, report an infraction. This is what she is supposed to do (according to the ASA):

"If you have not purchased a product or service yourself but received it free, make this clear." They even created a fool-proof guide for Influencer Dummies: https://www.asa.org.uk/resource/influencers-guide.html 😆

If she doesn't, file a formal influencer complaint online: https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html

Influencers must disclose brand relationships in their IG Stories too, here's why

Instagram Stories is set to generate over $2 billion in revenue for Facebook this year alone. Brands are pushing big bucks toward sponsoring influencer stories as well. If they're getting paid to post an ad in their stories, they must disclose that as well. If they don't, report it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
but in theory the cost per wear of that would be much better than the dress, the trousers "could" last for years, Grey trousers could go with lots of things.
Yeah but I like to point out her twonky behaviour 🤣
She made a point of saying her shoes match her car ffs 😆😆
Dressing up in designer wear to “potter around the house” 🤷‍♀️ Like hell she does 😆

I’d say the dress still had its tag on and was returned 😐

Reactions: 2
but in theory the cost per wear of that would be much better than the dress, the trousers "could" last for years, Grey trousers could go with lots of things.
That dress will be perfect for dusting all those corners in the house, twirl and dust, better than her various floor cleaning devices, 2in 1!

0BF20C1E-56DC-4BEF-BFA8-6DD1F227F136.png

The venue, the music, the weather and my arse!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Just in case it was missed over on the vicki thread, posted by @Calabria
Lydia “and her husband Ali Gordon” got a shout out/photo 🙄

She’s now almost as famous as the most famous cat in Britain.

No, there’s a girl wearing white next to Amelia in her pink dress and Susie in the beige/blush dress at the actual wedding. Amelia didn’t go to the black and white party, she was at a family party.

https://www.hellomagazine.com/brides/2019090177147/inthefrow-wedding-dress/

🤮
[/QUOTE

I know someone who knows the couple. They have only ever had good things to say about Ali, apparently he’s a really decent guy, just normal, funny and friendly.
I can imagine him being nice somehow, what do they think of his wife?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her “pottering around the house” outfit was close to 500 quid 😆

View attachment 37391

I can see her wearing that dress to clean out her closet. 🤷‍♀️ Make dinner...
Do yoga in the basement 😐
It made me laugh in a recent vlog where she wore one of those bloody strapless rouched white bodies to make a lasagne. A white top whilst cooking lasagne !! 🥴 Although of course carrie prob did most of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s lucky she now wears underwear......
#spon

29B59DF5-8AAA-4EFB-BB15-9A281C6C5A55.jpeg

Where is lidl? Back at the bungalow or desperately trying to find some cash to get home!
FEB2220C-D19E-42D6-AB54-F04BB5CEEBCD.jpeg

On the bright side her jacket kinda matches the couch.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 36930

View attachment 36931
Aldi sums up this none press trip perfectly...

We aren’t gonna name the airline 🤭 or the chateau because it wasn’t free....
And 90% of the guests are “werking” it and getting content for the gram 🤷‍♀️ even Carly Rowena was linking her crap on insta and working it into the wedding 🤣
Wonderful people 🤣🤣

And a cheeky little spon for those plug in cat things 😂
I can’t even pretend to give a crap about what they were 😂😂

😬
View attachment 36932

Did a fan/sheep offer to pay for it?
Is that how they made it happen by actually paying for the service 😐

I noticed that at no point during the entire video about lynx did she ever mention what changes she has done to make sure this doesn't happen to her actual favourite cat Lumi..

Anyone else notice this? or did I miss and not catch something in that snooze fest of a life update video.

Yeah, over on GG, they seem dedicated to missing the point.

Forums like these exist due to the extreme sport of blocking/deleting comments that YouTubers, like Lydia, dedicate themselves to. If clarification is needed about a comment, ask. But to take something said on here (or any forum) to a personal level and start attacking each other is just dim. It makes everyone look foolish! We can call influenzas on their tit and still have a sense of class and couth about how we interact with each other. Welcome! :D

Lydia Millen and Ali block/delete comments because it falsely shows brand that they are so very very loved and gives the false image to brands that they would be good influencers worthy of contracts when in reality it is completely false.
Truthfully I would love if brands actually looked more into influencers and then hopefully posh princess Lydia Elise Millen and fluid Ali wouldn't get the brand deals that they do and then companies would probably make more off by using genuine and good influencers instead..

Please let the phony Lydia Elise Millen and Ali Gordon influencing fall!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm here! 👋🏼
I'm just catching up on the thread.
None of you messaged me to say you'd all moved here. 😭
Welcome over!!!!! 🙂
(Your profile is closed for pm’s 🙁!)
Wtf has happened over there 😆 I shouldn’t laugh but it’s gone crazy.

Reactions: 5
Who wants to go dibs in buying a bengal, giving it to lidl and claim the reward [emoji851][emoji383]

*Eyeroll* good god check out her description/comment.... she is vomit worthy

Sorry to be so late....but even just enlarging on my phone screen. ...I can see she has photoshopped/stretched her calves.....so different from the puff pastry on tip tip tippytoes in Capri (with D&G) in the dreadful swimsuit. The girl is ridiculous.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I may just be old fashioned but that slit in her dress is rather high for a wedding! Course, suzie’s dress had a high slit too and amelia’s was v short.

I may just be old fashioned but that slit in her dress is rather high for a wedding! Course, suzie’s dress had a high slit too and amelia’s was v short.
I agree and I don't think its because we are old fashioned. It is not only highly inappropriate because of the very high slit and showing so much skin all over, but also because it is a loud statement dress and the only person at a wedding who should be making a statement is the bride. Anyone with any thought process or consideration would have worn something more low key. She clearly was just covertly trying to be the centre of attention. Gross behaviour.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.