Lydia Millen Gorden #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s it, I’m out of GG. When it descends to people using religious backgrounds to misinterpret a post it’s over for me. It’s a gossip site that we are meant to happy to go on, to escape the outside world not a bitchfest slagging each other down. Happy I’ve found this site now
Yeah, over on GG, they seem dedicated to missing the point.

Forums like these exist due to the extreme sport of blocking/deleting comments that YouTubers, like Lydia, dedicate themselves to. If clarification is needed about a comment, ask. But to take something said on here (or any forum) to a personal level and start attacking each other is just dim. It makes everyone look foolish! We can call influenzas on their tit and still have a sense of class and couth about how we interact with each other. Welcome! :D

Reactions: 10
That’s it, I’m out of GG. When it descends to people using religious backgrounds to misinterpret a post it’s over for me. It’s a gossip site that we are meant to happy to go on, to escape the outside world not a bitchfest slagging each other down. Happy I’ve found this site now
I didn’t even understand that one. What was she talking about? I guess we’ll never know. [emoji2370][emoji2370][emoji2370]

• Sad
Reactions: 6
We need muff puff, Georgee, brigante , houfhearted, license to lurk and all those who left gg because of the bad atmosphere !!
I'm here kinkyvoque. Done with GG. Now we just need to kidnap muffpuff & release her on Tattle Life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I didn’t even understand that one. What was she talking about? I guess we’ll never know. [emoji2370][emoji2370][emoji2370]

Yes I didn’t get it either. How did somebody say that they were going to report something descend into being persecuted for your religion. ITS A GOSSIP SITE.

• Sad
Can't believe it's Sunday afternoon & this is still all we've got of Lydl's outfit[emoji849]

Reactions: 8
Leonie doesn’t give a flying duck about the media blackout when she has an affiliate to flog...
8B0D16F4-97B9-4572-8206-C0D6A82AB541.jpeg

I wonder if Lidl is trying to hold back posting Incase we accuse her of not caring about lynkiee 😆
I’m waiting for a motivational post

“Just because she laughed, it did not mean she was not broken within, the strong woman behind the swipe up must soldier on”

Before she flogs the sheep her My Theresa dress and shoes 🤷‍♀️😎

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can't believe it's Sunday afternoon & this is still all we've got of Lydl's outfit[emoji849]
Thanks to Patty! 😆 Yeah, a social media ban for Influenzas like Lydia must be painful. What else does she have to do precisely? Nothing.

We need muff puff, Georgee, brigante , houfhearted, license to lurk and all those who left gg because of the bad atmosphere !!
I do believe Georgee is here already, Hoofhearted disappeared last summer, and Muff Puff, I haven't seen as yet. Brigante and License to Lurk haven't been online in a while.

Won’t all the sponsors be pissed at the fact that lidl isn’t advertising the « gowns ». There and then and not when everyone has forgotten about the event.

Reactions: 2
Reposting on here what I posted on GG... the outfits we have Lydia wearing sooo far.

“All from Leonie’s stories.
A64D2AD4-C30E-40D6-97E8-FBF85BC2068F.jpeg

EC60039B-2CAD-4D59-A7D4-221E45D99144.jpeg
84999012-FD68-4C93-8EE1-33942F7D0CFC.jpeg

This is the most laidback (dress straps hanging) I’ve seen Lydia. But honestly she looks kind of miserable, like she had no choice but to go. But would rather be home doing nothing or shooting a vlog, promoting a product etc. Anything along the lines of a payment.

I get the sense that she doesn’t enjoy being around other influencers if there isn’t any PR commitment or exposure attached to it. Making her feel small and unsuccessful when compared. Whereas back home she isn’t living in anyone else’s shadow. she’s the queen of her world, between her and Ali she is the more popular one and Carrie (her sidekick) isn’t in the running to compare to her with anything. Plus whatever falling out she’s had in the past with other influencers - she now has a lack of honesty/trust in the industry and she would rather be the big fish in her little pond.

The lack of posting from her and Ali - makes me think there isn’t anything new for them to show. As we’ve seen her in all these clothes before. And anything new that’s a PR product she’ll probably post it as a separate post later, wear the items to a paid event or make a video of them “PR products: the wedding guest looks edition”

Reactions: 5
Won’t all the sponsors be pissed at the fact that lidl isn’t advertising the « gowns ». There and then and not when everyone has forgotten about the event.
Leonies #ad dress
1C340DA5-A5B4-490B-B550-6F4C7469CFBF.jpeg

Wrong thread 🤣🤣 but until Lydia gets back to us 🤷‍♀️

It must be killing all of the influenzers with the media black out that they actually have to interact with one another. Or would it be just deathly silence after they’ve done all their fake laughs and fake friendships.

Reactions: 7
I stole your “hunchback of towcester” photo of Lidl from there earlier 😆
If I was being chucked out I was taking some of the furniture with me 😬

Welcome over 🙂 @PassingTimeRead

• Haha
I stole your “hunchback of towcester” photo of Lidl from there earlier 😆
If I was being chucked out I was taking some of the furniture with me 😬

Welcome over 🙂 @PassingTimeRead
TY. lmao! I saw the comment was funny, it’s totally not a problem. I’ve just been lurking behind the scenes on here for the past few days but finally posting now.

I think this post over on gg hits the nail on the head!! I wouldn’t be surprised if lidl & aldi didn’t attend Jamie G’s 2nd wedding because none of it was sponsored/gifted or paid for.

Hey! Thanks! Decided to join here, to continue my rambling. Lol!

Reactions: 1
I hadn't expected the GG thread to disintegrate quite this quickly. Is it wrong that I'm laughing at the madness over there? :devilish:
Still hanging on because a lot of the people I post about don't have threads here (sarahs_day, Patricia Bright, Emma Hill, Stephanie Buttermore) but yikes the culture on GG has changed and people are on the attack all the time.
Hoping that things here don't go that way in time. I really like it so far.

Sorry to derail the thread! Anyone have more updates on the wedding? It's still radio silence from what I can see. [emoji848]

Also I really need to know whether Lydiot's stans harassed the pet detectives into searching for the cat? Her post makes it sound like they either spammed the company or paid for them!

Hi 2xblended [emoji8]
Are u my Sarahs_day thread friend? [emoji1366][emoji1366][emoji1366]Can’t stand sarahs day haha [emoji2961][emoji2961][emoji2961]

Reactions: 2
I believe this thread is turning into one fast train. maybe fast enough for lidl to hope on with her F&M baskets, and glorious pics of the « wedding », so that we can all get our teeth stuck into all tha juicy ness :devilish:

I read 3 or 4 times. Totally confused by that one! [emoji2370]

I didn’t think that I had gone that far, or was rude:(

Reactions: 7
I believe this thread is turning into one fast train. maybe fast enough for lidl to hope on with her F&M baskets, and glorious pics of the « wedding », so that we can all get our teeth stuck into all tha juicy ness :devilish:

I didn’t think that I had gone that far, or was rude:(
I think they are talking about that nut cases reply to you. She is going on about losing family members in the holocaust. How she came to read your comment and came to such a conclusion.... So weird!
Some other newbie also piped up on the previous thread and said she basically believed it was a coincidence that all those influencers were all in Ibiza at the same time at the same hotel. It's the freaking twilight zone over there now.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.