Lydia Millen Gorden #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely no shame, the wedding is one big swipe up 🤣🤣 I LOVES IT 🤣🤣

Patricia bright seems really, really annoying. I don’t know much about her. 😳
Lydia's dress...
I might like it. Need to see the full scope of it.

Ali...
He's a goofball, but honestly, I'll take him over Lydiot any day of the week.

Patricia Bright is confused. What I like to call classy-rachet.

FYI on Pat. She's ghetto at heart, but her YouTube persona went to Harvard.

I used to really like Patricia. Don't get me wrong, she's a very smart girl, and she's definitely glown-up since her earlier YouTube years. But she's just a tad bit too rachet for my taste. She's also nothing but "I spent XXX on this!" content as of the past year. No substance these days.

Patricia Bright has grown her subs because her personality is funny and extremely relatable. I preferred her when she kept up the channel with her hubby, Micheal (he's amazing ... kind soul). Her personal YT channel these days... meh! I can take it or leave it. Most of the time, I leave it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Lydia's dress...

Ali...

I used to really like Patricia. Don't get me wrong, she's a very smart girl, and she's definitely glown-up since her earlier YouTube years. But she's just a tad bit too rachet for my taste. She's also nothing but "I spent XXX on this!" content as of the past year. No substance these days.

Patricia Bright has grown her subs because her personality is funny and extremely relatable. I preferred her when she kept up the channel with her hubby, Micheal (he's amazing ... kind soul). Her personal YT channel these days... meh! I can take it or leave it. Most of the time, I leave it.

I feel like Ali should suffer from imposter syndrome. He looks like he should be serving the #gifted sparkling wine to the guests, I think they both got lucky and he struggles to pull it off at times. 😆 he’s definitely more likeable than her!

I need to look Patricia Bright, I feel like she might annoy me, I clearly need to add to the list 😆

Reactions: 5
I feel like Ali should suffer from imposter syndrome. He looks like he should be serving the #gifted sparkling wine to the guests, I think they both got lucky and he struggles to pull it off at times. 😆 he’s definitely more likeable than her!

I need to look Patricia Bright, I feel like she might annoy me, I clearly need to add to the list 😆
I used to watch Patricia's videos, but it was all getting so ridiculous. So much unnecessary consumerism. She buys vast quantities of clothes from all over the world, so I spent £1K on xxx, just countless videos, all pretty much the same.

Reactions: 6
I have a theory..... what if while Lidl and Aldi are at frow’s wedding and Carrie is manning the fort, Lidl is informed that Lynx has turned up (miraculously). Lidl then hogs the limelight, puts out tweets and insta posts and totally takes the shine off vic as all her minions will be commenting how happy they are for her. Far fetched but I wouldn’t put it past her given the fact she seemed to delight in the fact ‘she’d made him the most famous cat in Britain’
When she said that about the cat I cringed so hard! Who the heck does she think she is?! All she does is make YouTube videos for a living yet the way she talks you would have thought she’d invented a cure for cancer.

I didn’t mind her much until she made that ridiculous comment now she comes across as more up herself and self entitled. You would have thought she had lost a child and not a cat. Now I’m now bashing her for being upset at that because I know how attached people can get to their pets but with her there always seems to be something that isn’t quite sincere.

Reactions: 4
Yay this is a lot more user friendly than GG. And with nobody jumping down peoples throat or being offended all the time if they misinterpreted someone’s postings. I like!

Reactions: 11
Well one more gg who has had enough of policing and rudeness from the new comers.
I have had some fun over there and enjoy LEM very much, I said enjoy and not like.
Love her table cloth, flamenco style dress very appropriate. Must have been given! Poor lidl wasn’t able to promote it straight away and start counting the cash that will refund her fFIRST ROW seat and not FIRST CLASS seat, oh dear! I really feel for her!!

Reactions: 10
I used to watch Patricia's videos, but it was all getting so ridiculous. So much unnecessary consumerism. She buys vast quantities of clothes from all over the world, so I spent £1K on xxx, just countless videos, all pretty much the same.
I have to say, the vlog I’m most looking forward to is slutty sue’s 😆😆
I’ve never seen a girl change so much after being dumped 🤦‍♀️ If Amelia goes down that route il continue watching 😂
but Susie will vlog anything in order to make herself look good/funny/sexy 😂
I can imagine she’ll leave in as many unflattering angles as she can.
I can’t see Lydia spending much time in her company though,
I’m surprised she stayed on the easy jet flight with sue and the twins, I’d have jumped or pushed 😐 blame it on cat related depression/insanity 🤷‍♀️

Well one more gg who has had enough of policing and rudeness from the new comers.
I have had some fun over there and enjoy LEM very much, I said enjoy and not like.
Love her table cloth, flamenco style dress very appropriate. Must have been given! Poor lidl wasn’t able to promote it straight away and start counting the cash that will refund her fFIRST ROW seat and not FIRST CLASS seat, oh dear! I really feel for her!!
Yay this is a lot more user friendly than GG. And with nobody jumping down peoples throat or being offended all the time if they misinterpreted someone’s postings. I like!
Welcome over!!! 😉
You’ll notice we don’t do drama or angry red text here 😆😆

flamenco style dress very appropriate. Must have been given!
Il drop down dead if she paid for anything bar her “peasant airlines” flight. 😆
we’re still waiting for them to pay for a honeymoon 😐

• Haha
Woah this thread is fast moving - you really don't like her 💀

Their honeymoon doesn't seem like it's going to end anytime soon, good grief. Suppose it wont since they dont have a real life to get back to, and you know cuz: 'Lydia doesn't find joy in that house'. With the cat on the loose and like someone else said, the trip is all sponsored! Why do companies sponsor her? is she actually capable of bringing in revenue or...

Reactions: 2
Wow so aldi really is wearing no socks and rolled up pants to the wedding, just as predictable as can be. *Yawn* boring.

Why does lidl always look wrong in every outfit she puts on? The dresses she chooses do not suit her and she always styles her hair wrong for the outfit. She doesn’t suit any feminine flowy styles

Just curious, what is it about Patricia that you find to be "rachet"? I stopped watching her due to the turn her content has taken in the last year but I don't think I've ever seen her act "ghetto" or ratchet. I think it's interesting that grubby Lydia is a chav whereas Patricia is ratchet.

Lydia's dress...

Ali...

Reactions: 4

Me yesterday on instagram:
IMG_20190901_151040.png

Not rude, but to the point.

Me today on Instagram:
Screenshot_20190901-151101.png

#Blocked 😎

Not sure what kind of nice guy would block someone for asking what the press product was....unless they were shady.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Me yesterday on instagram:
View attachment 37142

Not rude, but to the point.

Me today on Instagram:
View attachment 37143

#Blocked [emoji41]

Not sure what kind of nice guy would block someone for asking what the press product was....unless they were shady.

Aldi is a male lidl. U are who u hang with. And even if he used to be a nice guy, he’s now trained by lidl - the biggest piece of tit.
What straight guy is do ok with men writing they want him and his six pack????

He’s a fake phoney full of tit imposter. I love my gay friends and it shits me he plays up the gay angle for money. I feel like it’s disrespectful.

Reactions: 6
Oh Hunevoque!

I just want to say how much I've enjoyed your posts on GG, happy to see you here:).

Reactions: 16
I hadn't expected the GG thread to disintegrate quite this quickly. Is it wrong that I'm laughing at the madness over there? :devilish:
Still hanging on because a lot of the people I post about don't have threads here (sarahs_day, Patricia Bright, Emma Hill, Stephanie Buttermore) but yikes the culture on GG has changed and people are on the attack all the time.
Hoping that things here don't go that way in time. I really like it so far.

Sorry to derail the thread! Anyone have more updates on the wedding? It's still radio silence from what I can see. 🤔

Also I really need to know whether Lydiot's stans harassed the pet detectives into searching for the cat? Her post makes it sound like they either spammed the company or paid for them!

Reactions: 8
As a long time lurker I only recently joined GG but gave up as I couldn't access the site properly over the last 2 weeks or so. Glad to have found you all here and look forward to reading all your witty comments x

Reactions: 9
Aldi is a male lidl. U are who u hang with. And even if he used to be a nice guy, he’s now trained by lidl - the biggest piece of tit.
What straight guy is do ok with men writing they want him and his six pack????

He’s a fake phoney full of tit imposter. I love my gay friends and it shits me he plays up the gay angle for money. I feel like it’s disrespectful.

I think Ali can be more cringe than Lidl, he can make my skin crawl when he’s trying to act like one of the ‘bois’, pronouncing names wrong and stealth boasting. But then sometimes he can come across as quite endearing and downtrodden .....then you see things like this with him doing a Lidl and blocking anyone that posts a perfectly respectful question, and you remember he’s influenced by her day and night.

He needs reporting to CMA and ASA for those pics where he doesn’t disclose what is the #pressproduct. That’s more shady than Lidl!!

As for him playing up for the gay audience, if by some chance, he really is straight, it is quite disrespectful to both the gay men he’s playing up to and Lidl (not that I have sympathy for her). But then again, he’s turned into a #pressproductwhore so anything for the freebies and likes!

Hoping that things here don't go that way in time. I really like it so far.
Tattle has been here over a year now and It’s never had the atmosphere GG has. 🤣
You need to go in armed and know even when you say hi... someone is gonna be offended 🤦‍♀️

I think Ali can be more cringe than Lidl, he can make my skin crawl when he’s trying to act like one of the ‘bois’
This 🤣🤣
I really think she fakes “luxury lifestyle” better than he does 🤣 he still looks so out of his comfort zone at times. They both look like a pair of twonks to be fair.
One positive, He does put more work into his uploads... saying that I haven’t watched one in months 🤣
I stick with Lidl... I’m brand loyal.

Do we have pictures!!!
**runs to Instagram**

• Haha
Just been checking InTheFrow thread too ;) How is Lydia going to manage to get back on the flight? She'll have swiped more of those F&M hampers to take home - can imagine them all crammed in the overhead lockers!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.