Lydia Millen Gorden #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t she using her sister in law for interiors....then scopestake82 and now she’s an expert doing it all herself ???

Reactions: 1
Look at her new imperial leather shower gel AD (such a luxe product Lydia). She has blatantly copied and pasted the caption from somewhere! No punctuation used just a boring post that rambles on. Wonder how much she was paid for that post 😂

Reactions: 2
Look at her new imperial leather shower gel AD (such a luxe product Lydia). She has blatantly copied and pasted the caption from somewhere! No punctuation used just a boring post that rambles on. Wonder how much she was paid for that post 😂
With a full face of Male up, if you don’t mind 😂😂

She’s clearly hoping her new mirror selfie is going to get as many likes as her last mirror pic! As she was posting on Twitter she couldn’t believe how many likes the last one got and she didn’t realise people preferred mirror pics rather than professional shots!

And now she’s post a blurred out pic of the mirror pic on her story with the caption “new mirror outfit pic” - but girl you look tit in it so it’s never gonna get over 75K likes like the last one which is the single only decent pics you’ve posted this year!

Cats gone missing...
When will people realise how expensive and sought after Bengals are? It’s totally irresponsible to let them out unattended if you live somewhere like she does. Anyone could be wandering or driving past and just yoink! She’s so stupid it’s unreal.

When will people realise how expensive and sought after Bengals are? It’s totally irresponsible to let them out unattended if you live somewhere like she does. Anyone could be wandering or driving past and just yoink! She’s so stupid it’s unreal.
Quite shocked they aren't house cats but also not surprised. Once she was done taking photos and making IG accounts for them she probably realised bengals actually need attention and lots of stimulation and thought it would be easier to just let them out.

Reactions: 5
Quite shocked they aren't house cats but also not surprised. Once she was done taking photos and making IG accounts for them she probably realised bengals actually need attention and lots of stimulation and thought it would be easier to just let them out.
Sadly I think you’re 100% right :(

With the garden or (grounds) as she calls them 🙄. She could have built them cats an amazing caged enclosure for play. She only had to put a few huge climbing branches in, add few toys and a scratch Post. They’d of been happy and safe!! Before she moved Lumiiii never went outside unless on a lead. I guess two indoor cats proved too much.

Seriously how much is her house worth, or how much does she earn? Not even Zoella has a house this size or shops as extravagantly. Her and Ali don't even have a million subscribers combined, how can they be earning so much to afford it all?

Seriously how much is her house worth, or how much does she earn? Not even Zoella has a house this size or shops as extravagantly. Her and Ali don't even have a million subscribers combined, how can they be earning so much to afford it all?
I often think the same with the sheer expense of her buys but I assume she would get 'press' discount as they seem to call it. Even with that, it's still a hello of a lot of money.

Also LOL at her most recent vlog where she shown the guest bedroom she had decorated all on her own, all her own thoughts and ideas .... it was boring AF 😂

Reactions: 4
Mmm. Very mixed feelings on this. I am a passionate advocate for adopt don’t shop so part of me is shaking my head at the stupidity of spending upwards of £1000 on a kitten and then allowing it to wander. I don’t like the idea of a pet being a status symbol or object. On the other hand I feel bad for doing that because I would be devastated if either of my cats went missing so I do feel for her.

I think all cat owners know their is an inherent risk if you allow them out. I live in very quiet village but still worry if I can’t see mine. We only allow them out if one of us can supervise and never at night. Given the size of their home I can’t see why the cats would even need to be outside, it’s not as if they’re being limited in space. If I had their money I would build an enormous catio 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Is anyone here on the GG Lydia thread? I’m trying to get them over here because that site is a joke and it’s never going to change, they have some good posters that I wish we could nab for here.
They’re on there this weekend arguing about how tit the site is. I’m trying to get them to realise there’s a better place to be 😊

Reactions: 8
Is anyone here on the GG Lydia thread? I’m trying to get them over here because that site is a joke and it’s never going to change, they have some good posters that I wish we could nab for here.
They’re on there this weekend arguing about how tit the site is. I’m trying to get them to realise there’s a better place to be 😊
Have just come over after (I think!) your post on the thread! It's being so slow I just had to move 😂

Have just come over after (I think!) your post on the thread! It's being so slow I just had to move 😂
Excellent!!!! And welcome!!! ☺

I’m PM’ing some of your people (who were also my people before I lost my tit with that site!!!) but it’s taking me forever and I keep getting timed out 🤦‍♀️
I’m surprised my post is still up 😆 it’s got removed from so many threads because they know the competition is better!
This thread hasn’t taken off like others on here yet!
but if we can get everyone over it will 😉 if you know anyone there let them know about us!
I can’t keep going over there to see if her damn cat has been found 🤣

Excellent!!!! And welcome!!! ☺

I’m PM’ing some of your people (who were also my people before I lost my tit with that site!!!) but it’s taking me forever and I keep getting timed out 🤦‍♀️
I’m surprised my post is still up 😆 it’s got removed from so many threads because they know the competition is better!
This thread hasn’t taken off like others on here yet!
but if we can get everyone over it will 😉
I was literally going to post 'where else can we go' as well 😆 so very good timing!

Hoping the rest come over too and this thread takes off - I'm sure Lydia will have a good cry when all her GG clout disappears because of the site too ;)

I was literally going to post 'where else can we go' as well 😆 so very good timing!

Hoping the rest come over too and this thread takes off - I'm sure Lydia will have a good cry when all her GG clout disappears because of the site too ;)
Oh she’ll find here soon enough 😎 and it doesn’t take 20 minutes to reply to a post!!
Even if I had a thread about me over there I couldn’t be arsed reading it 😂 I don’t hate myself enough to wait for it to load,
a lot of influencers know Tattle life exists! We just need to let everyone stuck in the GG vortex know as well.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I don’t want to sound heartless but she’s exceptionally lucky to have got to 31 and not experienced heartache. Especially when that heartache is a cat going missing....

Reactions: 11
I don’t want to sound heartless but she’s exceptionally lucky to have got to 31 and not experienced heartache. Especially when that heartache is a cat going missing....
Yes! Must mean she's never lost a family member? Never been broken up with (hard to believe)? Never lost a friend?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.