Lydia Millen #9 homeless (for 2 hours) with the MG’s! Woke Millen prepares 4 vlogmas cash grab!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lydl of course doesn't use drugs but someone else who does would know it's not wise to get their nose fixed. They'd play it safe & temporarily alter it's shape with filler.
I had no idea! Has she ever admitted to doing drugs?

Reactions: 4
I had no idea! Has she ever admitted to doing drugs?
She sold laughing gas when she was in Ibiza. I’m sure she’s written about it on her blog. While she’s never admitted to using drugs, it’s not out of the realm of possibility that people who are in that party scene end up partaking in things like speed, MDMA, cocaine...no judgment honestly. I’ve experimented myself but I’d never waste my money on stuff like that. Plus it makes your skin awful!

Reactions: 10
It was the first set of injections into the nose that brought her to my attention, simply because she went to Bicester to have that done and it was somewhere I had to visit quite a few times. I couldn't get my head around this weird woman that constantly shrieked. Since then, I have kind of hate-watched for the last couple of years, which is a very sad statement. I continued to watch because you girls are hilarious and I can stay up to date with the next set of crass situations, but I am beginning to struggle now. I succumbed to the "Christmas Shopping with me", because I also used to go to Frosts a lot, but again so much shrieking. She's like Violet Elizabeth, just need her to turn purple and pop!
Same here...found her, hated her, can't bear to watch her...it was a swift descent! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Maybe Bazaar can be sent a link to this thread? the inaccurate reporting and even the typo of 'peasants' is sloppy journalism. What exactly IS expansive about her Bungalow? Do they know half the items are gifted? Do they know that the images that they were supplied with are part of a Marketing campaign for a brand?? If they are not told... they will never know......

Reactions: 15
She sold laughing gas when she was in Ibiza. I’m sure she’s written about it on her blog. While she’s never admitted to using drugs, it’s not out of the realm of possibility that people who are in that party scene end up partaking in things like speed, MDMA, cocaine...no judgment honestly. I’ve experimented myself but I’d never waste my money on stuff like that. Plus it makes your skin awful!
Oh! I’m not familiar with the culture in Ibiza! I thought laughing gas was something you could only get while visiting the dentist 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Based on her stories she’s clearly read here about how horrible we think she is to her mum so now she’s making sure we all know she cares for her and that she’s PAID for her mums extensions 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Based on her stories she’s clearly read here about how horrible we think she is to her mum so now she’s making sure we all know she cares for her and that she’s PAID for her mums extensions 😂
“it goes without saying I’m paying for this”

Obviously not you loon. What a whackado.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
HER HOUSE IS NOT IN BUCKINGHAMSHIRE!!!! YOU FRIGGIN DUMB NUTS HAPPABAZARA!
& Lydiot, stop saying you are a countryside girl, you aren't, its never going to happen. you look pathetic.

did she seriously say wreaths show an element of pride in your home?
You can string two shorter garlands together to make a longer one? Lydiot hitting us with that rocketscience knowledge
She is selling the fake christmas trees with the house? im dying:LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
So last night was The Big Sleep Out. Where people, you know actually slept outside, on the ground, across the country to raise awareness for homelessness. It's even trending on twitter. But no she does some glorified overnight brownie sleepover instead. I hope she sees that and is ashamed, tho I'm not sure that's one of her preset emotions tbh. I'd be mortified to do what I did with my adventure hair and a week or whatever, later see people doing it properly

Reactions: 16
Paid means got them free. We all know Lydia pays for next to nothing so I really cant see her putting her hand in her designer purse to pay for something for her mum who she hates.

• Sad
an actual luxury blogger..... and how they do Christmas. No gaudy bows or net a porter themed tree.

Like her or not Feur De Force is money! Unlike Lydia

CD9A70BC-4140-46F7-AF77-8A7266DFEF34.jpeg

8E401C88-5FEE-4E37-BAC6-6A58E9F9EACF.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That is a classy tree. And she has been opening advent calendars, didn't Lyds get any ?

That is a classy tree. And she has been opening advent calendars, didn't Lyds get any ?
lydia is the definition of fur coat and no knickers.
I know it’s been said before but wealth whispers!

Reactions: 27
Have to say I’m looking forward to our next instalment of Flogmas.... I had a Lydia shaped hole in my evening yesterday.

Most vloggers work harder than Lydia, and right now our thread is working harder that Mrs Millen Gordon 😐

keep up Lydia!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can someone do a table (house) plan?
Can't quite work out who exactly is being hosted by the OMG's? Please arrange the guests into the correct house/bungalow. Or are they all going to the bungalow?
Lydl
Ali
Ali's dad
Ali's step mum
Lydl's step mum
Lydl's dad
Lydl's mum
Lydl's bro & wife & kids
Lydl's rich nonna & nonno
Lydl's poor grandma (oh hang on she had nice wardrobes and introduced lydl to expensive skincare)
Ali's grandparents
Ali's mum

Hang on, what do we know about Ali's birth mum? Are all Ali's brothers coming for Christmas croquettes?

Have to say I’m looking forward to our next instalment of Flogmas.... I had a Lydia shaped hole in my evening yesterday.

Most vloggers work harder than Lydia, and right now our thread is working harder that Mrs Millen Gordon 😐

keep up Lydia!!!
If my editing time induced delay calculator is up to scratch (5 days) Tonight's vlog should be the Intimissimi meet up from December 3rd.

She should in theory, be 'back at work' busily creating content as she will have run out of pre-records. Therefore stressed... Probably about due a meltdown. We haven't had alot of hard sells in the latest vlogs (I mean ads not affiliate lynx) Only Cult. Not sure if brands are favouring instagram stories as more profitable than a yt mention?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Can someone do a table (house) plan?
Can't quite work out who exactly is being hosted by the OMG's? Please arrange the guests into the correct house/bungalow. Or are they all going to the bungalow?
Lydl
Ali
Ali's dad
Ali's step mum
Lydl's step mum
Lydl's dad
Lydl's mum
Lydl's bro & wife & kids
Lydl's rich nonna & nonno
Lydl's poor grandma (oh hang on she had nice wardrobes and introduced lydl to expensive skincare)
Ali's grandparents
Ali's mum

Hang on, what do we know about Ali's birth mum? Are all Ali's brothers coming for Christmas croquettes?

If my editing time induced delay calculator is up to scratch (5 days) Tonight's vlog should be the Intimissimi meet up from December 3rd.

She should in theory, be 'back at work' busily creating content as she will have run out of pre-records. Therefore stressed... Probably about due a meltdown. We haven't had alot of hard sells in the latest vlogs (I mean ads not affiliate lynx) Only Cult. Not sure if brands are favouring instagram stories as more profitable than a yt mention?
I don’t believe that the « new dinning room » is big enough for that amount of people , neither is the fridge and def not her ❤ (heart)!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.