Lydia Millen #89 Damage control in full flow, welcome to the LEM quarterly sympathy show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A huge thank you to our queen of the one liner @Dobs with yet another great thread title and 72 votes (edited to fit)!

Meanwhile, in the last thread Lidl continued her mission to insult the whole planet.
After claiming to have recovered from suicidal thoughts in the space of two months, thereby mocking anybody who has ever suffered from mental health issues, she has turned her attention to dyslexics.
The 'bespoke' trip hazards puppy gates arrived (not bespoke, but personalised, Lidl) with a glaring error in the shape of an apostrophe. When it was pointed out the "The Millen Gordon's" is incorrect Lidl proudly blamed dyslexia...
In the words of @Elle Belle , you can't argue with crazy.
Ali continued to be a source of amusement and distraction as he posed like an off duty ballet dancer in a short trench coat. The location of choice? His favourite place, the top floor of a Milton Keynes' car park. He also visited a tailor for trousers that hopefully reach beyond his ankles.
In other news, Lidl photo bombed Ali's vlog, demanding he guess the cost of her overpriced dresses, bought more 'antiques' including a Provencal apothecary's cabinet (try pronouncing that, Lidl), Porter was allowed into the hall and Ali is playing with dough.

20210519_202115.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98
Ali at 535k!!!! If you are buying followers, please don't buy Ali. Between the two, you are the better human. Please don't do this.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Screen Shot 2021-05-20 at 11.31.26 am.png

What is with "Grammy Bear"? She/He/It comments this on Lydia's Vlogs as well. I know that others have noticed because people are starting to reply to the comment :ROFLMAO:

A huge thank you to our queen of the one liner @Dobs with yet another great thread title and 72 votes (edited to fit)!

Meanwhile, in the last thread Lidl continued her mission to insult the whole planet.
After claiming to have recovered from suicidal thoughts in the space of two months, thereby mocking anybody who has ever suffered from mental health issues, she has turned her attention to dyslexics.
The 'bespoke' trip hazards puppy gates arrived (not bespoke, but personalised, Lidl) with a glaring error in the shape of an apostrophe. When it was pointed out the "The Millen Gordon's" is incorrect Lidl proudly blamed dyslexia...
In the words of @Elle Belle , you can't argue with crazy.
Ali continued to be a source of amusement and distraction as he posed like an off duty ballet dancer in a short trench coat. The location of choice? His favourite place, the top floor of a Milton Keynes' car park. He also visited a tailor for trousers that hopefully reach beyond his ankles.
In other news, Lidl photo bombed Ali's vlog, demanding he guess the cost of her overpriced dresses, bought more 'antiques' including a Provencal apothecary's cabinet (try pronouncing that, Lidl), Porter was allowed into the hall and Ali is playing with dough.

View attachment 581804
Bravo, @Miscanthus on your artwork. I love it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I wish I could do Photoshoppy stuff but I'm limited to screen grabs and speech bubbles! πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚
Speech bubbles is beyond my levels of capability, so I say "CONGRATS!", and a wonderful bubble it was too. You get first prize for this thread so far. πŸ₯‡πŸ‘‘πŸŒŸ πŸ₯‡ πŸ’œβ€ (Wish I had some sprinkle-dust too).

In other news...I discovered while gardening today that we do one thing VERY well here ......... growing rocks!! :) xx

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And maybe I'll get famous as the chair who can't be moved,
Maybe you won't mean to but you'll see me in the room,
And you'll come running to the table
'Cause you'll know it's just for views
I'm the chair who can't be moved
I'm the chair who can't be moved
🎡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Does Ali even have any Bee's yet??? By god he is boring. He's been 'droning' (πŸ˜…) on about these bees for what feels like years, I've not seen any πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Does Ali even have any Bee's yet??? By god he is boring. He's been 'droning' (πŸ˜…) on about these bees for what feels like years, I've not seen any πŸ™„

No bees yet, an old gentleman club office to sit and do nothing in, except dream up pathetic reels and vlogs, a dressing room full of trousers that are too short, and a wife who is the wicked witch of the west!

Of course I can believe that she has now decided to try and push Ali, buy him followers and comments, try and push his career as it was totally finished, he had no partnerships, no sponsored content and now she's appearing and credited in all his vlogs. Pretty tragic really, he needs to grow some balls, get back to being an electrician and dump her!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Anyone know how to report Ali’s bots? There used to be an option to report as spam but there doesn’t seem to be anymore! It’s so annoying that Instagram doesn’t care about these frauds

• Sick
Reactions: 17
No bees yet, an old gentleman club office to sit and do nothing in, except dream up pathetic reels and vlogs, a dressing room full of trousers that are too short, and a wife who is the wicked witch of the west!

Of course I can believe that she has now decided to try and push Ali, buy him followers and comments, try and push his career as it was totally finished, he had no partnerships, no sponsored content and now she's appearing and credited in all his vlogs. Pretty tragic really, he needs to grow some balls, get back to being an electrician and dump her!
Well he's got to get the money for that shed somehow. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Phahahah, to quote Oprah here: "Whaaaaaaaat?!"🀣🀣🀣 Who's riding horses in that?!?!?! As if you're even riding, Lyds! And Grand Canyon is out, of course, because "fashion" wasn't enough and she just HAD to make it "classy" as well...πŸ˜…
IF she really is going horse riding in THAT outfit she will be laughed out the bleeping stables!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Phahahah, to quote Oprah here: "Whaaaaaaaat?!"🀣🀣🀣 Who's riding horses in that?!?!?! As if you're even riding, Lyds! And Grand Canyon is out, of course, because "fashion" wasn't enough and she just HAD to make it "classy" as well...πŸ˜…
Omg! Is this for real?? How could someone who had great fashion sense just new years ago lose all sense of style!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I haven't watched her channel in months. I come on here to find out what is happening. She has me blocked on Instagram :D. I sent her a message asking her to clarify something (can't remember what now) and she blocked me LOL. Obviously couldn't answer. Such childish behaviour. She has ruined Ali. He use to be so cheerful and happy when he was an electrician in the smaller house. He is a shell of himself. She has of course him brainwashed. He will reach breaking point one day from listening to her moaning and complaining and run for the hills. She is a soul destroying vampire sucks the life and joy out of people till she gets what she needs and then dumps them there. ITF and Claire are two examples. There are loads more.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
God Lydia acts so smug in that video, you ain't all that honey. And by the way Lydiot put your cantaloupes away.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
This has actually sent me over the edge lol. Who the duck would wear that HORSE RIDING!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
God Lydia acts so smug in that video, you ain't all that honey. And by the way Lydiot put your cantaloupes away.
Ye Gods and little fishes....those boobs!!!!! Why would anyone actually pay to have monstrosities like that stuck on their chest???

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.