Lydia Millen #85 House transformation's 50 shades of puke, latest collabs are just a fluke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are all invited!!!! It is just a little house ..... with a garden ... and a double garage ...It is simple but a house that needs alot of love and attention ... an old farmhouse ....falling down ...but we can visualise a forever home .....and Mr Ricci Lodi indoors said I can have another dog to keep Miss Sky company !!! So it's a win win ...xxx This is utimately the "Dream" for us ...we are simple folk and we want a house that we can create memories in ...we want a house we can call a home! Nothing to brag about but something bought with our sweat blood and tears that will become a home full of love and memories ......
I am on my way! I can’t wait❤

I loved our time in Italy.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You are all invited!!!! It is just a little house ..... with a garden ... and a double garage ...It is simple but a house that needs alot of love and attention ... an old farmhouse ....falling down ...but we can visualise a forever home .....and Mr Ricci Lodi indoors said I can have another dog to keep Miss Sky company !!! So it's a win win ...xxx This is utimately the "Dream" for us ...we are simple folk and we want a house that we can create memories in ...we want a house we can call a home! Nothing to brag about but something bought with our sweat blood and tears that will become a home full of love and memories ......
Your forever home sounds absolutely perfect. Congrats!! It’s all about the warmth and comfort and the love you put in. Here’s to making happy memories and drinking good wine.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Definitely NOT lydia. I would assume either Charlie (in spirit) or the naked PR man or his Indian BFF. 😁 😅 I wish Instagram will show us who looked at the reel. I want to know if Charlie peeped or gawked 🤪
I tried to see in the reflection, but could not make it out.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It is late here in Italy ...midnight to be exact ... but him indoors is asleep with Little Miss Sky in her bed but we were able to go out for food in a restaurant today and it was like a fantasy for us ...to be fed and watered and to sit in the middle of a field and feel human ....this to me is living! I would never want a Gucci/Hermes/Dior bag to compensate this feeling ...Just to be alive ... to feel the wind and the sun on my face ...to see my Fiancee happy that he didn't have to cook .....It was Magic ... the DREAM!!!!!! This was a Dream ... not a piece of clothing ..or an object! 2 PEOPLE HAPPY .. IN EACH OTHERS COMPANY.......It doesn't have a price! xxxxxxx

And to anyone that thinks that these" influencers" have it great .. just remember ... you don't have to wake up and think about content for this week ... we don't have to photograph having a tit on the toilet...we don't have to worry about negative comments ... we don't have to keep up buying crap all the time .

We can live a "Normal" life ..we are not judged ... we don't need anyone's approval .... we can just be us ...without fear and without panic that we are not "in fashion".

I for 1 am happy I never have to pitch myself against a group that will always eternally be unhappy and will never be content in life ... as it's always a race to the top!

Think hard and be you always! xxxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
It is late here in Italy ...midnight to be exact ... but him indoors is asleep with Little Miss Sky in her bed but we were able to go out for food in a restaurant today and it was like a fantasy for us ...to be fed and watered and to sit in the middle of a field and feel human ....this to me is living! I would never want a Gucci/Hermes/Dior bag to compensate this feeling ...Just to be alive ... to feel the wind and the sun on my face ...to see my Fiancee happy that he didn't have to cook .....It was Magic ... the DREAM!!!!!! This was a Dream ... not a piece of clothing ..or an object! 2 PEOPLE HAPPY .. IN EACH OTHERS COMPANY.......It doesn't have a price! xxxxxxx
This 👆 is what it's all about ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sounds like the perfect day to be with the one you love. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That is what lidl doesn’t understand for her a price tag is the only thing and a big one. No price no good for lidl deluxe!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.