Lydia Millen #84 From tailored suit toff à la royale to Nasty Gal chav à la no morale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the new thread!
Thanks to our fabulous @Elle Belle for the thread title with 57 votes!
Lovely to see us sporting new avatars, thanks to our talented @theredgossiper

Well, we rattled through the last thread! Lidl gave us a peek into the room where the magic happens....the kitchen the bedroom, where she has installed her new #gifted bed, an American super duper kingy queeny size thing that looks like a climbing frame but will see no action! She was too mean to buy a new mattress so her current mattress is ten inches too narrow. Hope Ali doesn't fall in the gap!
The headboard and footboard are now known as moustaches.

The bathroom of dreams is complete, apart from the copper bath. Ali now has his own sink! Copper is a very good conductor of heat so the water will soon be lukewarm, like their marriage!

Anyway, onto far more important things! I'm pleased to bring forward from the previous thread exciting details of our summer event!

Thanks so much to our lovely @Oops... ❤❤❤

🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾

DOWNTONBURY FESTIVAL - 2021 - June 25th - 27th

VENUE; Instaworthy Farm - Somerset.

Welcome to the Home Page of The Downtonbury Festival 2021.

The event this year has been Sponsored by BREATHE - Chicken soup purveyors to the terminally excited.

Headlining this year on the Pyramid Rage Stage is; 🎶 🎶 MAD DONNA 🎶🎶

Supporting acts include;

Take This ft Arlo Barlow
System of a Clown
Damon Owlbarn
Thai Me Kangaroo
Mike Manuka and Honey Bee Three
Luke Warm-Effort
The Cloth Droppings
Who The Hell Is Alice? - (Thrash for Beginners)
Rage of Mr Bean - (Intermediate)
Full On - (Advanced)

DJ’s include;

Dachshunds DJ Banger and MC Mash
DJ Cly Tum Nestra
DJ Batboy Slime
DJ Armin van Sleeven
DJ David Gogetta

Keynote Speakers provided with tents include - so far (but we hope for many more; simply register your interest here whilst collecting your free ticket from Reception and another list will be published shortly.

@MissMidnight - Burlap Bow Tying for the Terrified - Pomegranate Noir Tent.
@Miscanthus - Herbaceous Borders for The National Trust - Gardener‘s Question Time Tent.
@Oops...Fortune Telling - Crystal Ball Feng Shui Tent
@Milking Keynes - The Archer Karcher Method - Havisham Horizontally Mobile Tent
@Stefano - Vogueing Vogue - George Michael Appreciation Tent
@toomuchstuff - Rowing Around Indonesia with My Pavlova - Soggy Pudding Tent
@Namima - A Strangle Hold on Authenticity - No Stone Unturned Tent
@Elle Belle - Kneecapping Recapping - My Choo-Choo Shoes Tent
@Muff_Puff - Detecting the Truth - Lost Avatar Tent
@theredgossiper - My Illustrious Illustrations - Creating Joy For All Tent
@AmaliaLana - Energetic Mathematical Theorums - Wiki Sense of Humour Tent
@Geranium - The Jane Austen Fan Plan - Gentle Energy Tent
@georgiecait - Dressing Gowns for Formal Wear - The Carloscat Tent
@MissTrunchbull - Classic One Liners - Magic Mushroom Tent
@Wophie - My Husband Says... - Belly Laugh Tent
@Jeana J - Teaching Children - Chanel Brooch Theory - Comit to Blackmit Ten
@toomuchstuff - Shaving Foam Bikini and Banana Bunting - A Treatise - Look
@coconochanel - Dishy Rishi Bing Bang - Party Political Tent
@Julia123 - The World of Interiors - The Elegant Design Tent
@Miss LDN - A Head Full of Bananas - Mellow Yellow Tent
@Maisie doats - Dozy Goats - Lidl Lambsie d’Ivy Tent
@CuriousCreature - Banana Skin Healing - Mellower Yellower Tent
@Bbblane28 - Squat Til You Drop - Mirror Tent
@DandyTandy - Secret Squirrel Attack Manoeuvres - Bushy Tail Tent
@Carrot Sunshine - From Russia With Love - Moscow Mule Tent

To be continued...so don’t panic if your name isn’t on the list YET ;)

Your free ticket will give you access to five-hour Livestreams on Saturday and Sunday Night.

Wheelchair access - All Areas.

All Tattle crew will be provided with free, comfortable Winnebagos to sleep in. These will be situated convenient to the Pyramid Stage on the Kidney Mead Campsite.

The Grammy Bear Hospitality Tent will be serving free food and licensed alcoholic beverages; Sponsored by caterers Cough Hyacinth Cough. This will be situated near the Kidz Field (where you can drop yours if if you would like to!)

The Quantum Healing Tent is available to all. It is situated in The Peace Garden in the Sacred Space Field.

BBC OB Live-Streaming - Bitsy Wotsits.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
forwarding from the last thread @Oops... loving my party political tent. (y) Also I'm still following this renovation tit show. Like someone mentioned how has LC done8 rooms shes done....kitchen, bedroom, ensuite, powder room, hallway, utility oh and the grandad study.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Brilliant thread recap, @Miscanthus, I’m laughing out loud - hope Aldi doesn’t fall in the gap! -

@Polava raised a very interesting question, though, at the end of our last thread - Is the dining chair glued down?! No doubt in my mind... and what other Costly finds are glued down too - for sure the doughnuts, for they are bespoke Costly pieces. Can we add to this? Should we have a poll?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Thank you dear @Miscanthus for another shiny new thread 💛

Brilliant title @Elle Belle - so chic in her new frock and Jimmys x

Watch out for more Downtonbury 2021 news flashes and of course many more Keynote Speakers - with tents...in which to rant, preach entertain and enlighten...It’ll be June sooner than we know so lets plan a Fabulous, Fun, Festival Never To Forget...💛

(Following a drear year no-one wants to remember :censored: - just sayin’)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Hi everyone. I was just watching Ali's proposal video. They both looked happier then. So I was just thinking what if he had only proposed let's say last year, what do you guys think she would have been like planning the wedding etc. With her "lovely" personality now. 🤔

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

Well, we rattled through the last thread! Lidl gave us a peek into the room where the magic happens....the kitchen the bedroom, where she has installed her new #gifted bed, an American super duper kingy queeny size thing that looks like a climbing frame but will see no action! She was too mean to buy a new mattress so her current mattress is ten inches too narrow. Hope Ali doesn't fall in the gap!

The bathroom of dreams is complete, apart from the copper bath. Ali now has his own sink! Copper is a very good conductor of heat so the water will soon be lukewarm, like their marriage!

Anyway, onto far more important things! I'm pleased to bring forward from the previous thread exciting details of our summer event!

🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾

The event this year has been Sponsored by BREATHE - Chicken soup purveyors to the terminally excited.

Supporting acts include;

Take This ft Arlo Barlow
System of a Clown
Damon Owlbarn
Thai Me Kangaroo
Luke Warm-Effort
The Cloth Droppings
Full On - (Advanced)

DJ’s include;

DJ Cly Tum Nestra
DJ Batboy Slime
DJ Armin van Sleeven
DJ David Gogetta

Keynote Speakers provided with tents include - so far (but we hope for many more; simply register your interest here whilst collecting your free ticket from Reception and another list will be published shortly.

@Miscanthus - Herbaceous Borders for The National Trust - Gardener‘s Question Time Tent.

Your free ticket will give you access to five-hour Livestreams on Saturday and Sunday Night.

All Tattle crew will be provided with free, comfortable Winnebagos to sleep in. These will be situated convenient to the Pyramid Stage on the Kidney Mead Campsite.

The Grammy Bear Hospitality Tent will be serving free food and licensed alcoholic beverages; Sponsored by caterers Cough Hyacinth Cough. This will be situated near the Kidz Field (where you can drop yours if if you would like to!)

The Quantum Healing Tent is available to all. It is situated in The Peace Garden in the Sacred Space Field.

@Oops... This unexpectedly made me feel emotional as I read through. I think it just reminded me how very diverse we all are, from across the globe and that although we came together from feelings of negativity towards a certain person’s actions, we belly laugh, send messages of support and see the funny side of life, despite the current additional challenges of a pandemic . Thank you, Dear Oops - the festival is going to be simply fabulous❤.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Thank you dear @Miscanthus for another shiny new thread 💛

Brilliant title @Elle Belle - so chic in her new frock and Jimmys x

Watch out for more Downtonbury 2021 news flashes and of course many more Keynote Speakers - with tents...in which to rant, preach entertain and enlighten...It’ll be June sooner than we know so lets plan a Fabulous, Fun, Festival Never To Forget...💛

(Following a drear year no-one wants to remember :censored: - just sayin’)
Bonnets at the ready! I couldn’t be more excited if I was Mrs. Bennet herself, @Oops ❤ Oh dear- wrong event, bumblehead! Invitations all mixed up ....ggggrrrrr!! Breathe, chicken, breathe...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
send messages of support and see the funny side of life
With all my health problems to be bluntly honest this thread in particular (not to even mention the other parts of the forum) take my mind off that and I really find some of these posts hysterically funny, love it a lot!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Hi everyone. I was just watching Ali's proposal video. They both looked happier then. So I was just thinking what if he had only proposed let's say last year, what do you guys think she would have been like planning the wedding etc. With her "lovely" personality now. 🤔
Bridezilla to the tenth and a need to over-top Frows weeding.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Bonnets at the ready! I couldn’t be more excited if I was Mrs. Bennet herself, @Oops ❤ Oh dear- wrong event, bumblehead! Invitations all mixed up ....ggggrrrrr!! Breathe, chicken, breathe...
Mr Bennet! Mr Bennet! MR BENNET!!...

Oh I can see you now charging through the house screaming in excitement to your patient husband - who will reply

Yes, my dear - I am familiar with your nerves having suffered them these twenty years or more... 🤭 .

Alison Steadman’s got nothing on our @Milking Keynes/Havisham. You have cast yourself perfectly 💛 AGAIN!

Watch this space - that’s all I’m sayin’ ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾

Supporting acts include;

Take This ft Arlo Barlow
System of a Clown
Damon Owlbarn
Thai Me Kangaroo
Luke Warm-Effort
The Cloth Droppings
Full On - (Advanced)

DJ’s include;

DJ Cly Tum Nestra
DJ Batboy Slime
DJ Armin van Sleeven
DJ David Gogetta

I would love to come, but considering it ( JUNE) is my birthday month, and a very important one, l’m not sure that I will have time with all the non existant boxes I shall have to open and the non existant flower displays that I have to display ! If I find the time I shall come with my box tent and grumpy snoopy and gorgeous Muffin. I can maybe teach people my non existant talent??!!😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I cannot get over how skinny Ali is looking in this clip he shared on insta stories. 😬

I think his only meal today must’ve been the tiny amount of spinach he was making earlier!
He looks in that screenshot like one of those souls in that Disney Ariel movie.
1619293475693.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Just realised that Ali is playing an invisible piano in the photo I shared and it reminded me of this gem 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Professional interiors photos never have the lights on. They make the house look darker photographing it with the lights on during the day like that.

He looks in that screenshot like one of those souls in that Disney Ariel movie.
View attachment 544639
Omg brilliant! He so does! I feel like the guy who’s interviewing him even looks concerned!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.