Lydia Millen #83 Her pronouns are me/my/mine, as she whines about her symPATHETIC design

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
L will want full control and will expect Josie to behave like an employee
I'm so here for it. Either Lydia wants the control and tries to Dee-legate Josie or is totally passive, like with her brand partner- and ambassadorships. Because she can't certainly be in the middle of both.
HHAHAHAJAJAJAAAAA, Josie, yes, I am laughing AT you, hahahahahaha.

#teamChali, cooking enterprises, presents you: Spaghetti alla meatballa.

Chalie_004.png

In that there's this

Well that explains a lot
And she still sells laughs. I mean, at least to us.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
One would think Lauren would know better and see what size the bed is regarding mattresses. Every countries sizing is different, shoes, clothing, beds, weight etc.
They will need sheets that size as well. ( I’ll laugh for days if they don’t and the mattress arrives and they realize that sheets don’t fit ) I wonder what the duty will be on the mattress. 🤣😂
I gave her a hint that the NEW mattress would off-gas as well as all the miles of paint on posts from previous threads. So if I knew they needed a NEW mattress how come the ID or either of them didn’t realise? You could not make this up could you? Some poor Dee Pop Person might now be in line for MG bedbugs...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
So their bed has arrived but the mattress does not fit!🙈🙈surely Lauren should have been aware of this before having the bed shipped over?! Just seems abit of a rookie error to me! I mean I don’t know about interior design but just seems like the first thing you would check!
I mean, are you surprised at that point in time? I would be more surprised if it worked out fine. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yes exactly! Lots of rookie moves with this reno.... starting with the flooring thickness ripple.

Lydia keeps tagging the brand of the bed without claiming AD. Why would she keep tagging them if she paid for it?

View attachment 539147
The California King bed for the two little hobbits? Just another means of avoiding eachother. So she’s tagging the brand and not adding AD, as you say. Unbelievable. The description box on her birthday vlog details affiliate links for all the ‘thoughtful, heartwarming’ gifts from Mya Ssistan’s trowel to Josie’s busicuits and beyond.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
This morning she’s put some swipe ups from My Theresa to some clothes that she’s ordered....the total for four items is over £4,000. And she says they can’t afford a new shed for Ali (ignoring her birthday “Kelly”, plate set, schoffel etc vs his egg cups from Amazon) or new electrical furniture (plug sockets to us lay people). I do not understand how her mind works! If this is the value of items she gets for free because she’s a brand partner I am now never shopping there again!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
😂
You pay peanuts, you get monkeys. 😑
Lauren "Costly" seems to be living up to her nickname.
Lauren Costly sounds like the anti-hero to Dirk Gently.

#ad

Lauren Costly's a-holistic Interior Design Agency

Our motto is, "Where Feng-shui goes out the window". LC stands for the buzzword she learnt in grammar school (whilst being occupied talking to her neighbour), "sympathetic". Quote of Lauren herself: "Sympathetic stands for everything pathetic, nothing fits together, which makes the charm. I tell my customers, I work for their best interest, acquiring a sympathetic home."
LC'sahIDA is also a big advocate for recycling, not only is she famous for the illustrious "Donut artefact", which you will spot in all of her designs, she also cycles through the same concept of ID. A true genius. The founder of the anti-feng-shui movement further explains, that "the key concept for happy customers is, to be available 24/7, for questions regarding own purchases for their dwelling".

Get yourself a free consultation, by Lauren Costly's a-holistic Interior Design Agency.*

*10% up with code LEM

toilet lolly
:sick: that's what I call a descriptive name, we call it Klostein (toilet stone).

One would think Lauren would know better and see what size the bed is regarding mattresses. Every countries sizing is different, shoes, clothing, beds, weight etc.
They will need sheets that size as well. ( I’ll laugh for days if they don’t and the mattress arrives and they realize that sheets don’t fit ) I wonder what the duty will be on the mattress. 🤣😂
All I can say is, the metric system saves lives! There is nothing more clear than a mattress that states its wideness (and length) in cm. But on the other hand, I wouldn't have anything to laugh about (well, that's a lie, I already had multiple laughs because of them, without the mattress debacle).

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Hairgate and now Matressgate! Both with pregnant women. Get the CCTV prepped Lauren!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I'm sorry to bring this over from the last thread but I really want to know.

"I see that Josie has just said she's 5'3". I can't remember how tall she is in relation to Lidl, and there is nothing about Lidl's supposed height or the poll you did in her Wiki. Can one of the informed Tattlers here enlighten us?"
Sorry! I meant to respond.

This is the poll I did and we refer to....It was a bit of fun but I'm pretty confident the result was accurate!

She constantly stands on top toe, wears very high heels, elongates her legs; she has been spotted out and about, and there is a photo of her with other 'influencers' (if somebody has it please post).

I will add her vital statistics to The WIKI.

20210421_084450.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
For someone so 'well travelled' - the fact that she didn't realise a UK mattress wouldn't fit a US bed is just staggering.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
For someone so 'well travelled' - the fact that she didn't realise a UK mattress wouldn't fit a US bed is just staggering.
Should've hooked up her new busicuit biscuness business partner Jose, and get herself a bespoke mattress.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have no doubt Lauren Co$tly is not a fan of Lydiot.

First the disastrous renovations of horror - it looks like an estate sale in my opinion. The downstairs loo looks like as people said, a toilet from a pub that has sticky carpet - all they need to add is a sanitary bin and a toilet lolly like in the mens loos to make it smell like disinfectant.

The kitchen table looks like a petrified piece of wood from the pier in a kitchen that looks like a scout hall. The big pots and knick knacks...the list is endless.

And now a mattress that doesn't fit.

If she was making me pay her to do this Reno, I'd be majorly disappointed.

I am entertained though. Lydiot deserves all of this. The Karma bus is gaining momentum.
I've been wondering what the kitchen reminded me of and yes a scout hall!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s all kicking off in the comments section. Amie A says “now that every influencer dog on the street has an Hermès....”, and there are 13 replies, including Lidl - “you have never left a positive comment here - go away and do some internal work, etc”

Lots of argumentative comments and pregnant hairdresser gets a mention. Worth a look at Amie A’s comment and replies.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
With how terribly the reno has gone, yet Lydiot lets Lauren continue.......I just have a feeling that she may be launching some homeware item with Lauren the designer, not Joise. Plaid cushions, a throw or something dumb like that.

Lauren and her seem to have the same horrific taste in home design and decor, and coming from two different career paths and teaming up, it would make sense. Lauren benefits off Lydiot's 900k followers and Lydiot teams up with an interior designer who has her own connections. Maybe for her second launch, this is her way to team up with someone with their own business so she can avoid another Globy disaster. Lauren's connections would enable Lydiot to avoid ordering some cheap crap from Ali Express.

I don't know....with all the reno mishaps and screw ups from the arch, to needing to shave down all the doors, to not even ordering the right mattress....Lydiot would have lost her mind, you would think. Well, we saw how she screamed like a banshee just because she didn't like her hair color.

To me all the horrific reno choices and mishaps by Lauren, is worse and would cause Lydiot to really lose her marbles normally. Yet she lets Lauren carry on.....just interesting.

I honestly feel she's going to launch something with Lauren. Not sure why...besides what influencer, with half a brain, would willingly team up with Lydiot after the horrific Globy disaster?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
It’s all kicking off in the comments section. Amie A says “now that every influencer dog on the street has an Hermès....”, and there are 13 replies, including Lidl - “you have never left a positive comment here - go away and do some internal work, etc”

Lots of argumentative comments and pregnant hairdresser gets a mention. Worth a look at Amie A’s comment and replies.
They better watch their mouth. No one comes for mon Amie A.! :mad: And in fact, she sometimes leaves more "positive" comments, I have seen it.

Also, she states facts. If her comment are "negative" then it is because of the content.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
@AmaliaLana
Help me out here hun 😍 Thanks for formatting The Wiki. Could you add in the following somewhere near the top (maybe before the bit about people and pets in her life)....and renumber/redo the contents.
Vital Statistics
Height: 5'3" #thepolldoesntlie
Waist: 23 inches (and cinching!)
Hair: dark brown (with red undertones)
Eyes: blue (enhanced with an App)
Dress Size: UK 4/6
Surgical procedures: over muscle breast implant 'bolt ons'
Cosmetic procedures: 3 point non surgical rhinoplasty; botox; fillers (chin, cheeks, lips)

Ta!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Sorry! I meant to respond.

This is the poll I did and we refer to....It was a bit of fun but I'm pretty confident the result was accurate!

She constantly stands on top toe, wears very high heels, elongates her legs; she has been spotted out and about, and there is a photo of her with other 'influencers' (if somebody has it please post).

I will add her vital statistics to The WIKI.

View attachment 539252
Brilliant idea to add it to the Wiki - then we can finally put the matter to bed (California King sized - swipe below). Mattress not included. 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
With how terribly the reno has gone, yet Lydiot lets Lauren continue.......I just have a feeling that she may be launching some homeware item with Lauren the designer, not Joise. Plaid cushions, a throw or something dumb like that.

Lauren and her seem to have the same horrific taste in home design and decor, and coming from two different career paths and teaming up, it would make sense. Lauren benefits off Lydiot's 900k followers and Lydiot teams up with an interior designer who has her own connections. Maybe for her second launch, this is her way to team up with someone with their own business so she can avoid another Globy disaster. Lauren's connections would enable Lydiot to avoid ordering some cheap crap from Ali Express.

I don't know....with all the reno mishaps and screw ups from the arch, to needing to shave down all the doors, to not even ordering the right mattress....Lydiot would have lost her mind, you would think. Well, we saw how she screamed like a banshee just because she didn't like her hair color.

To me all the horrific reno choices and mishaps by Lauren, is worse and would cause Lydiot to really lose her marbles normally. Yet she lets Lauren carry on.....just interesting.

I honestly feel she's going to launch something with Lauren. Not sure why...besides what influencer, with half a brain, would willingly team up with Lydiot after the horrific Globy disaster?
I'm sticking with Josie.
Lauren Costly is about to go on maternity leave. She seems to have big projects on the go and a team of people. Would she dabble at the level of Lidl after Globy?

Reactions: 14
They better watch their mouth. No one comes for mon Amie A.! :mad: And in fact, she sometimes leaves more "positive" comments, I have seen it.

Also, she states facts. If her comment are "negative" then it is because of the content.
I too am very fond of Amie A.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
@AmaliaLana
Help me out here hun 😍 Thanks for formatting The Wiki. Could you add in the following somewhere near the top (maybe before the bit about people and pets in her life)....and renumber/redo the contents.
Vital Statistics
Height: 5'3" #thepolldoesntlie
Waist: 23 inches (and cinching!)
Hair: dark brown (with red undertones)
Eyes: blue (enhanced with an App)
Dress Size: UK 4/6
Surgical procedures: over muscle breast implant 'bolt ons'
Cosmetic procedures: 3 point non surgical rhinoplasty; botox; fillers (chin, cheeks, lips)

Ta!
Yes, I will to later. I'll copy the message to my trusted Notepad++ 😉

Eyes: blueunder (enhanched with an App)
What's with the "blueunder"?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.