Lydia Millen #83 Her pronouns are me/my/mine, as she whines about her symPATHETIC design

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slightly Off topic :
The reason I followed UK fashion influencers is that I have always loved the "London look" - from street style to hip British designers - edgy, urban, cutting edge and diverse fashion. Mixing high and low, anything goes.
But all we get are "influencers" copying each other or literally all of them being sponsored by the same clothing companies or sent PR of the same items of clothing.
Only doing sponsored fashion vlogs. Every vlog has to be sponsored.
From Josie, Lydia, Emily, Emma, Suzie, Model Mouth, Sammi, Elle all shopping at the same places - H & M, Zara, PLT, Karen Millen etc to Frow, Amelia & Tamara (love her) who only sport designer gear not accessible by 90% of their audience. Freddy who is living on Planet Pink in her childish, drum majorettes fashion to Lilly, Lorna and Anna with no fashion sense.
Am I being too harsh ?
All of these ladies are younger than 35 years old !!! But most are dressing either too old or too young for their ages. Where are the fun, edgy influencers who are influenced by actual fashion and not their pockets ? Influencer style is now dictated only by what sponsors want them to showcase.
So I came across this channel on Youtube called "The Unknown Vlogs" - the guy goes around different areas of London showcasing what normal Londoners are wearing and my word, these influencers could learn a thing or two. Some fashion may be too young for me but I love looking at what people put together ! Now that's where the London look is, not with these money hungry influencers.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
Ali. You’ve got your witch tits out. 🍈🍈

are you taking that dish to Madam Fanior of the Manoir?

846EEB15-22C2-4173-B009-7A60C98B4AA5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
A 33 year old child who is upping her age to 18. Maybe to enjoy champagne whenever she wants, because nobody’s in the office to see how she behaves🙄.
Ali, the home helper/doer of all jobs, has to endure her childish unwrapping/unboxing of HER birthday gifts. His task is to clear away packaging, and present the next item for her to WOW WOW WOW over.
She is so tiresome 😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 36
So their bed has arrived but the mattress does not fit!🙈🙈surely Lauren should have been aware of this before having the bed shipped over?! Just seems abit of a rookie error to me! I mean I don’t know about interior design but just seems like the first thing you would check!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
So their bed has arrived but the mattress does not fit!🙈🙈surely Lauren should have been aware of this before having the bed shipped over?! Just seems abit of a rookie error to me! I mean I don’t know about interior design but just seems like the first thing you would check!
😂
You pay peanuts, you get monkeys. 😑
Lauren "Costly" seems to be living up to her nickname.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Yes exactly! Lots of rookie moves with this reno.... starting with the flooring thickness ripple.

Lydia keeps tagging the brand of the bed without claiming AD. Why would she keep tagging them if she paid for it?

A8285A53-7D3B-4D4B-9656-510FAA359127.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I have no doubt Lauren Co$tly is not a fan of Lydiot.

First the disastrous renovations of horror - it looks like an estate sale in my opinion. The downstairs loo looks like as people said, a toilet from a pub that has sticky carpet - all they need to add is a sanitary bin and a toilet lolly like in the mens loos to make it smell like disinfectant.

The kitchen table looks like a petrified piece of wood from the pier in a kitchen that looks like a scout hall. The big pots and knick knacks...the list is endless.

And now a mattress that doesn't fit.

If she was making me pay her to do this Reno, I'd be majorly disappointed.

I am entertained though. Lydiot deserves all of this. The Karma bus is gaining momentum.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Right now.......I'm tearful but only because I'm beyond grateful that finally, there is justice for George Floyd.

I hope Lydia and others like her, do not try and suddenly start posting about this, after 11 months of silence, pretending they suddenly care again today.

If any influencers post, I truly hope it comes from their hearts and not for their own monetary gain.

He made a mark on this world with the way he was forced to leave it.

I hope his sacrifice is the start of true, eternal change.

Hopefully, he can finally Rest In Peace.
Well said. ❤
I was so overjoyed to hear the verdict. I honestly thought he was going to get away with it, with what’s been going on in America.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yes exactly! Lots of rookie moves with this reno.... starting with the flooring thickness ripple.

Lydia keeps tagging the brand of the bed without claiming AD. Why would she keep tagging them if she paid for it?

View attachment 539147
ha! Such a small amount of effort to check measurements or do a google

I'm guessing the mattress is 12cm short (if it's a UK super king, and the bed is a US California King).

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

View attachment 539147
One would think Lauren would know better and see what size the bed is regarding mattresses. Every countries sizing is different, shoes, clothing, beds, weight etc.
They will need sheets that size as well. ( I’ll laugh for days if they don’t and the mattress arrives and they realize that sheets don’t fit ) I wonder what the duty will be on the mattress. 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
What does it matter if the mattress is too small - she's not tall enough anyway, and I'm convinced Ali sleeps in one of the other beds.

The sexual chemistry doesn't exist.

As I have said before, they are more like brother and sisters and if they do kiss, it's like a relationship in the book (or movie) Flowers in the Attic.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
The downstairs loo looks like as people said, a toilet from a pub that has sticky carpet - all they need to add is a sanitary bin and a toilet lolly like in the mens loos to make it smell like disinfectant.
Reading this post, it is so sensory that I was actually there in Lydia's pub toilet of DREEEEEAMZZZZZ! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If it is dog accessories we will know for sure why she was in such a rush to get the dog...she never does anything without a reason - however innocuous it may look/sound. EVERYTHING is calculated it seems - even the most throwaway of lines...I wouldn’t be surprised if Charlie and Ali join forces as home cooks to rival Mr Oliver. Ali (as a non-cook) via L wanted (or she wanted him to have) those knives for a reason and maybe in L’s head she pictured us all watching Ali turn into a demon Sunday lunch maker under the tutelage of his wife’s friend’s unemployed partner.:sick: The only one of the quartet with any kind of a business brain is Josie. She’ll end up carrying the lot of them. Expect sparks...All that embarrassing guff about similar core values being important in business - what were her core values in Globy then? You couldn’t make this up. Does she ever listen to herself?
😆😆 ..’wife’s friend’s unemployed partner..’. ... funny coz it’s so true😆

Yep - nailed it!

I may have dozed off and missed it, but I don't remember her saying it was Josie about a new venture.

I'm wondering if she's talked some other poor small business owner like Toni Thornton to let her slap her "name" on something... like the local tailor who have the "best jackets". Or that woman with the antique market and her stall that looks like new shabby chic furniture that Lydia thinks is antique. (Josie does this too... they fall for anything that is called antique when it's new and meant to look antique). The fabric and pillow lady who one time interviewed her. Or like someone mentioned... the bespoke solid oak dog gates
It was me who mentioned the dog gates.. I still think she’s up to something with them.. maybe it’s part of her and Josie’s flog dog accessories business 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Can anyone explain how she got her money? Is she a daddies money trust fund kid. Followed the gossip on her threads for ages but not sure where she’s originated from for someone who has more Hermes bags than I’ve had hot dinners...
Can I point you in the direction of The WIKI? It might help. Red button at the top of the page.

Reactions: 8
To save you all some time:
The whole video is "I go, I got, I got, my BIRTHDAY, me, mine, I got, OH. My. Goodness. My birthday, Birthday, BIRTHDAY! My, me, mine, I got, she got me, they got me, me, me, ME!..."
She mentioned needing a haircut and I just seethed thinking about Nicky.
And does anyone else suspect, when Porter was supposedly at the window looking in at her and she was talking baby talk, that he wasn't really there and she just threw that in to try and con us that she cares about him?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

View attachment 539147
Seems to me they were hoping to reuse (😲) their existing #bespoke mattress but it didn't occur to any of the nit wits to measure up.

No way is that room large enough to take a bigger bed!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Please delete if not allowed.

Ooh Vlog Ster's What is it with LEM part 2 is really good !!! She talks about Lydiot's miserable attitude on Ali's vlogs, bullying Hadassah Cordoba, Black Lives Matter and the lack of giveaways on Lydiot's channel. Madam is not going to like it.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Please delete if not allowed.

Ooh Vlog Ster's What is it with LEM part 2 is really good !!! She talks about Lydiot's miserable attitude on Ali's vlogs, bullying Hadassah Cordoba, Black Lives Matter and the lack of giveaways on Lydiot's channel. Madam is not going to like it.
No sooner had she mentioned that they don’t work as a team on anything, vlog entirely separately except for some moody appearances from Lidl now and again - and boom! we are treated to Lidl’s vlog showing them both working together on a reel - giggling throughout - to illustrate how much they enjoy each others company. Pass me the galvanised bucket ..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I'm sorry to bring this over from the last thread but I really want to know.

"I see that Josie has just said she's 5'3". I can't remember how tall she is in relation to Lidl, and there is nothing about Lidl's supposed height or the poll you did in her Wiki. Can one of the informed Tattlers here enlighten us?"

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.