Lydia Millen #83 Her pronouns are me/my/mine, as she whines about her symPATHETIC design

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread and thanks to @bookworm_1 for the title (edited to fit)!

Did you know Lydia's 33rd birthday was last week? All bl**dy week....

20210420_225815.png

As we start her 34th year, we are treated to her new, old marble ensuite, her new, old Kelly and her new, old greenhouse table.

Unfortunately we still have her new, old crappy attitude.

Her sproutlings are living their best.

Phase 1 of the interior is nearing completion, so we have phase 2 to look forward to, along with a new venture she's starting, along with bestie and fellow H&M wearer, Josie. So luxe.

In the meantime she is completely over Porter and gardening has failed to fill the void in her life, as she haunts the coffin beds....

20210420_225753.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99
Well let’s hope that now that the birthday week is over, we won’t have to hear about that one anymore, but sadly me/my/mine will def be well used and stuffed in our faces every other second. We shall also have buy, bought, order, and want…
By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all those who have a birthday this year!! (Past present and futur)

Did i mention that it is my birthday this year!!!😫🤓😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Thank you @Miscanthus for putting up our shiny new thread.💛

Great new title @bookworm_1 💛

What level of jollity do we have to look forward to on thread 83? Only time will tell. I do however, have it on fairly good authority that there will be some preliminary announcements made about DOWNTONBURY 2021 - Muddy Boot Event - June 25-27th as we scurry through this thread. So keep your eyes peeled - you never know when the announcements will appear and we don’t allow FOMO here 🤗

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Why she never give credit to the lady of the manor Josie 🤣 and she is copying everything she does, even the seedling drawer in antiques shop was copy paste from Josies one in her green house !!! It is so creepy. I personally think she doesn't mention her to not let other people discover how much copy she does. And she doesn't want to give her a shout out for more subscribers and when she mentioned thier gift she said our friend Josie and Charlie without fashion mumbler or go and check their videos etc.
Josie always promote any products or collaboration for Lydia but Lydia never promote any of thiers and didn't congrat in the frow for reaching 1 mil I think all that because she is jealous and never wish good to another.
Buying knives to Ali for his bits is not his style or passion this something Charlie would enjoy. I feel Ali would appreciate a tech gadget or filming tech gadget things like that but I feel she is forcing him to be a version of Charlie which he is not!! So weird do you agree with Me ?

Which business between Lidle and Josie? Sorry I am not on insta at the moment have I missed something?

Reactions: 60
Why she never give credit to the lady of the manor Josie 🤣 and she is copying everything she does, even the seedling drawer in antiques shop was copy paste from Josies one in her green house !!! It is so creepy. I personally think she doesn't mention her to not let other people discover how much copy she does. And she doesn't want to give her a shout out for more subscribers and when she mentioned thier gift she said our friend Josie and Charlie without fashion mumbler or go and check their videos etc.
Josie always promote any products or collaboration for Lydia but Lydia never promote any of thiers and didn't congrat in the frow for reaching 1 mil I think all that because she is jealous and never wish good to another.
Buying knives to Ali for his bits is not his style or passion this something Charlie would enjoy. I feel Ali would appreciate a tech gadget or filming tech gadget things like that but I feel she is forcing him to be a version of Charlie which he is not!! So weird do you agree with Me ?

Which business between Lidle and Josie? Sorry I am not on insta at the moment have I missed something?
Since I try not to watch the vlogs I'm probably not best qualified to answer but I think Ali wanted the knives.
As for the business, I think she mentioned on the vlog that she was doing a joint venture with somebody who shared her morals (😳) and then let slip it was Josie Fashion Mumblr. Other than that we can only hazard a guess as to what it might be, but both have previous form in buying cheap tat from.China and flogging it at inflated prices so it's probably a range of gardening essentials or dog accessories.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
New thread, new avatar. Home stretching exercises. Pick one move and do it every time she says "we're on the home stretch". It won't help you grow back the lost neurones burnt mid vlog when she said she isn't buying a bag this year for her birthday because she already bought an early birthday present for herself so she isn't buying a birthday present for herself because her birthday present showed up earlier but... it will definitely help you get the furthest away from your screen when all you want is punch her through it.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
To begin....A toilet described as “sympathetic” in its placement 😂😂😂

The fake “I just want to reply thanks to everyone wishing me happy birthday but I just can’t keep up with it all”...I’ve never seen anyone introduce their “birthday week” and repeatedly talk about their birthday week and the all consuming narcissism of a birthday is mind blowing!!!!!!! Also her reaction to the fleece Ali bought her was very “oh this is a cute little starter to the presents but obviously there is more. Isn’t there? There has to be more. This is just an everyday thing you’d buy me anyway. There’s more isn’t there???? I’ll explode if there are no more presents??? A fleece is the ONLY present????” 😂😂😂

also would anyone like to recap why they they think Ali isn’t happy in the relationship? Is there more to this than what I’ve gathered?

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Number 83! Wow. Well done tattlers old and new 🥰

...not well done to Lydia who has failed to become a better person or influencer since the first thread was started

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Since I try not to watch the vlogs I'm probably not best qualified to answer but I think Ali wanted the knives.
As for the business, I think she mentioned on the vlog that she was doing a joint venture with somebody who shared her morals (😳) and then let slip it was Josie Fashion Mumblr. Other than that we can only hazard a guess as to what it might be, but both have previous form in buying cheap tat from.China and flogging it at inflated prices so it's probably a range of gardening essentials or dog accessories.
If it is dog accessories we will know for sure why she was in such a rush to get the dog...she never does anything without a reason - however innocuous it may look/sound. EVERYTHING is calculated it seems - even the most throwaway of lines...I wouldn’t be surprised if Charlie and Ali join forces as home cooks to rival Mr Oliver. Ali (as a non-cook) via L wanted (or she wanted him to have) those knives for a reason and maybe in L’s head she pictured us all watching Ali turn into a demon Sunday lunch maker under the tutelage of his wife’s friend’s unemployed partner.:sick: The only one of the quartet with any kind of a business brain is Josie. She’ll end up carrying the lot of them. Expect sparks...All that embarrassing guff about similar core values being important in business - what were her core values in Globy then? You couldn’t make this up. Does she ever listen to herself?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Thank you lovely ladies (& Stefano ofc) for the honour of the title. Everything with lydia's name is a sell out ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I wonder what tat Fear Millen Gordon Enterprises will put out!
Staycation Cookery School/Dog Couture/Monogrammed Babatat Homewares/Peartree Partridge Pinny’s and Seeds perhaps? They will call the company Gamechangers and Dreams (for the Terminally Excited - of course..)

There will be pages of things to choose from via the website Josie was building last year. The one she was promoting, she showed us the graphics and how easy it was to use setting up a new business. Good on her I say but NOT with Lydia. L will want full control and will expect Josie to behave like an employee. Run Josie - Run! When you see trouble coming towards you - cross the road.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Can anyone explain how she got her money? Is she a daddies money trust fund kid. Followed the gossip on her threads for ages but not sure where she’s originated from for someone who has more Hermes bags than I’ve had hot dinners...

Reactions: 6
As for the business, I think she mentioned on the vlog that she was doing a joint venture with somebody who shared her morals (😳) a
I don't watch Mumbler or whatever her name is, her face, teeth and voice annoy me. But what would the morals be that they share?

*Breaking Covid Rules
*Lying to their sycophants
*BEGGING
*Having husbands along for the free ride
*Playing dress up in grandmas closet
*Living amongst fake antiques

Please feel free to add.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Can anyone explain how she got her money? Is she a daddies money trust fund kid. Followed the gossip on her threads for ages but not sure where she’s originated from for someone who has more Hermes bags than I’ve had hot dinners...
Oh no, her Dad is well-off but there's no trust fund. She has pretty normal roots really, eg her Mum works at Tesco. More background is here: https://tattle.life/wiki/lydia-millen

It's all a facade - expensive stuff is mostly gifted, cars on lease, and the money she does have is from influencing.

Reactions: 29
Let's see, morals by LEM.
( * Not familiar enough with Josie to know if she aspires to keeping these morals. )

No woman with child will be treated decently and respectfully. Especially not ever whilst in her own home, and said heavily pregnant woman may only colour one's hair but shalt never thusly touch one's scalp.

Thou shalt ALWAYS snark on husband's videos, refuse to purchase anything that he needs (a shed) and always ensure to interrupt said husband mid oratory flow to remind said husband one has added money for the purchase of his gifts. Thusly one undermines said husband AND the in-laws in one fell swoop, which shows the girl boss flex of dreams. Conversely, thou shalt always blame him for extravagant things one wants, i.e. exorbitantly priced garden furniture.

Thou shalt never, ever, eat more than one starchy, cheesy, meal a day. Thusly, it is imperative for one's 23" waist maintenance that one's eating window is fixed and limited, therefore shoveling of said beige carbs must be done as urgently and quickly as possible. Don't talk to me when I'm eating and don't expect me to wait for you to eat either. I'm on the clock.

Thou shalt keep one's hair dirty and talk about it endlessly. The dirtier the hair and scalp the more munchies the scalp will proffer. Free calories witches!

Thou shalt purchase plants and vegetables and pass them off as thine own in the greedhouse of Millen Kingdom dreams. Make sure there's mud on them before hitting post, natch.

Thou shalt fang at one's purchased for monetizing content puppy and attempt to appear long suffering after said puppy chews on thine's Hermés belt. Leaving the house doors open in the hopes the little fellow does a runner so that one may create dramatic content that will funnel viewers and engagement for the possible loss (murder) of said pet. Allude to burned bodies and gun shots heard in the night to up the ante. This provenly successful method has already worked once.

Thou shalt keep staff and tradesmen handy so they may be blamed for missing or broken crockery and sundries. Thusly providing a credible excuse for victimhood and shopping sprees to replace items that aren't to one's taste any longer.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
I don't watch Mumbler or whatever her name is, her face, teeth and voice annoy me. But what would the morals be that they share?

*Breaking Covid Rules
*Lying to their sycophants
*BEGGING
*Having husbands along for the free ride
*Playing dress up in grandmas closet
*Living amongst fake antiques

Please feel free to add.
Yep - nailed it!

I may have dozed off and missed it, but I don't remember her saying it was Josie about a new venture.

I'm wondering if she's talked some other poor small business owner like Toni Thornton to let her slap her "name" on something... like the local tailor who have the "best jackets". Or that woman with the antique market and her stall that looks like new shabby chic furniture that Lydia thinks is antique. (Josie does this too... they fall for anything that is called antique when it's new and meant to look antique). The fabric and pillow lady who one time interviewed her. Or like someone mentioned... the bespoke solid oak dog gates

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Right now.......I'm tearful but only because I'm beyond grateful that finally, there is justice for George Floyd.

I hope Lydia and others like her, do not try and suddenly start posting about this, after 11 months of silence, pretending they suddenly care again today.

If any influencers post, I truly hope it comes from their hearts and not for their own monetary gain.

He made a mark on this world with the way he was forced to leave it.

I hope his sacrifice is the start of true, eternal change.

Hopefully, he can finally Rest In Peace.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.