Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Namima

VIP Member
Once again, I think her vlog (in fact, all her vlogs) address Tattle Life. Hear me out.
In the last week or so, we've been talking about :
- her ripping out what Ali's grandpa planted - hey presto, here's Ali's grandpa making an appearance in HER vlog and not his grandson's vlog ;
- not seeing or mentioning her mum during lockdown - oh suddenly they are now in her mum's bubble (together with Cawwee, the plumber, electrician, Alitex guys, the floor guys, the painters, Lauren Costly and her team, DePop Dee) ;
- how she seems ashamed of her mum's family - suddenly nonna and practically all of her mum's family arrived for a visit and wow, we get to hear an offensive stereotype anecdote from her cousin ;
- how obsessive she gets with anything she wants - her version is she is excited to learn and take in information :rolleyes: ;
- the eating at the island and not the dream table ;
- how cold and depressing the house looks - now it is a "home" and it just feels right blah blah blah - yeah, it matches your miserable attitude.

I could go on and on but all I will say is the "gardening" is getting so boring - all she does is buy seeds, bulbs and fully grown plants & flowers - there is no actual "gardening" being done. Good lawd. How many seeds do you need ? For vegetables you don't intend on eating.

Idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
I was the one who asked about changing her home so much and money down the drain. She’s contradicting herself. One minute she’s saying she only really changes paint (a flat out lie) and then she’s saying well I like changing things, my nan changed stuff all the time, if I didn’t put my home online you wouldn’t see all the changes I make.

she’s completely detached from the real world. Changing a bed cover or a buying a new vase is one thing but complete renovations over and over again is so ridiculous and something she can only do because people watch her.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

FlorrieB

"I love a pinstripe on pyjamas, it's just such an elegant but also a little bit masculine but sophisticated as well, and these ruffles just add that feminine edge which I just love as well"

Am I mentally challenged or does this literally make no f*cking sense whatsoever?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63

coconochanel

VIP Member
We all know that Mafia funeral story was so she could brag that other members of her family drive Range Rovers. I mean who gives a shit RR are common now. Also Ali's grandad has a bog standard greenhouse, Josie has a bog standard greenhouse and they have grown loads. Lydia has the top of the range greenhouse and hasn't grown anything. Which goes to show she is a great example of all the gear NO IDEA! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

Stefano

VIP Member
When your husband suddenly starts exercising and changing his habits....you know!

Thanks. The stupid thing is she could have planted the bulbs herself last autumn.
When they do flower in early summer the leaves die down at the same time and look unsightly...she won't like that!
Most men if they are happy stay the way they are .. any man .. hetero or homo I have known that as soon as they start taking care of themselves or changing rapidly their look with posting semi-nude pics online etc .. they have another or they are looking for the next one ... simple facts ... Men are a simple species .. and I have the right to say that as I am one!

Watch .... this ... space ...

Tattle army off and out!

Just a little Ali comment ..... I reckon that I, (being a Humanitarian Homosexual), would happily drag him by his hair and make him do a full workout on my rack ... I will help him learn to "screw" a lightbulb correctly and "plough" the garden in the correct manner.

Just a bit of charity for someone who needs it .. I am really a very giving person Ali ..... COME TO DADDDYYYYYYYYYY!!!! AHAHAHAHAH :devilish::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Wophie

VIP Member
I'm at the point that I'm just so bored of her that I'll only tune in when a scandal occurs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

stu

Lyds "What are these?"
Dear Old Gramps "Oh, they're bluebells."
Lyds "ARE THEY?"
Dear Old Gramps "Yeah"
Lyds "Oh WOW, I didn't think they looked like that. I thought they were Esparagus."

😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

Upintheair83

VIP Member
Omg I couldn’t even watch the new video- so boring! I started watching Lydia and also Josie years ago- for fashion and beauty content and when I sit back and look now it’s actually crazy the change! I watch their videos and it’s all bloody gardening in granny outfits! If I wanted to watch that I’d watch Alan Titchmarsh! I wouldn’t mind if she was educating us with what little knowledge she’s accumulated but she just waffles on- I want, I’m going to, I will, I want, I think....it’s like just a running narrative of what her brain is thinking: desiring that moment. It’s all about her and her life and what she wants and what she begs for. She says she didn’t film her family coming over but as someone else said, surely she could have shown what spread she had put on?!! Where was the outdoor dining table set up? They’ve got those two patio heaters too- they could have put them on and sat down around the table . Iv got a feeling hosting is not her forte! 😂😂😂But how rude!! Come round family and have a look through the windows at my newly designed house and greedhouse- heres a bite of biscotti with dandruff and then off you go! Haven’t see ya all for over a year, but Iv got lots of gardening to do so tally ho!
She’s just so rude and so self centred! She just wants to sit in her greenhouse for some unknown reason and drink wine. She really should stick a bed in there and have done.
I’m sure Ali and Porter would be much happier to be honest.
And the comment about being like an Italian Mafia 🤢🤢 she actually made me want to vomit in my mouth- she has NO idea does she?!! She’s so pretentious. Italian families are all about family time, the values of being part of a family. This woman doesn’t even know what that means because she’s so selfish- a real mafia family would have got that outdoor dining set out and created a feast- she just wanted to show off for five mins and then kick them out of the door so she could sit in her greeedhosue with the fire on.WEIRD AF.

How do people watch this shite?!! I skipped most of it. Also I didn’t watch the last video all the way through- but can someone tell me- did someone mention that she is getting rid of the raised beds or something now?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

Upintheair83

VIP Member
She really is the queen of instant gratification. She wants instant results and wants them straight away- she can’t wait for anything can she? She can’t enjoy the process of nurturing something and seeing a job through herself. All the renovations and the hired help to get things done straight away is proof of this. She can’t ever just watch things coming together over time that’s done with care and patience. She just wants to be sat in her garden With a glass of whispering angel to photograph for insta, in time for the summer. With her perfectly landscaped garden that someone else has done for her while she’s just sat, observed and bossed around- while they have worked their ass off. We all remember the night Ali was gardening in the dark outside the house because she wanted something done! She does minimal effort but expects instant results. I think this is why she got Lauren in- she saw a new aesthetic she liked and just couldn’t wait to do it her own way, so she got her to do it for her.
Another perfect example is her hair. She wanted a more blonde look- the look we all liked from years ago and when she first found Nicky she mentioned how she wanted to go blonder again. But of course it needed time and patience to get those sort of results again- and could she wait?!!....NO! So poor old Nicky bore the brunt of her anger. All because she couldn’t wait for the process.
She’s just a demanding little madam who wants things NOW! She doesn’t want to plant things and watch her garden grow, she hasn’t got the patience so that’s why she wants a gardener in. She’s insufferable. She’s like a toddler.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Julia123

VIP Member
I cant with the last reels 😂😂😂

Here we have the Josie dress, the ITF trousers and shirt outfit and maybe the TAMARA leggings and top 😂 (not really accurate maybe) but is hilarious cant she not film something more professional?

The faces, the big lip and the orange lipstick?

😂😂😂
View attachment 518176
View attachment 518172View attachment 518173
View attachment 518169
OMG her faces are hilarious! What a TERRIBLE reel, as per usual. And her face is so distorted when she makes the faces. Filler and Botox are ruthless bitches... for whatever positive they do for some, it's crazy how different they make facial expressions. Like, if you normally make a cute face and then filler/b, that face you usually make looks so distorted and monster-like. Also, whatever filter she uses for her selfies really makes her face look so ODD and plastic.

And this white dress with those boots, that vest coat, and kelly bag and belt.... THE WORST. You know Lydia, you don't have to put on all of your new things at one time like a 5 yr old playing dress up in mommy's closet. This outfit is like her new home lewk... a lot of things that work on their own, just smashed together like a garbage salad.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60

littlemissy

I don’t normally comment but I just feel like as someone who loved Lydia back in the day, I don’t know who this person she morphed into is. It’s like she is an actual shell of herself.

I get it, people evolve, style changes and interests too - but this woman has zero sense as to WHO she is. It’s like she is constantly morphing from one thing to another to fit into what she thinks her next step up in life should look like. When she says “this feels like home” I’m sorry, there is zero sense of this is her style and it’s her home, the initial house when they moved in was more her than this. I feel like she doesn’t even know who she is and just keeps on copying everyone around her.

I think she will end up either buying a properly big house (a la fleur de force) to try and fit with that crowed and then her still will morph again into something else or this house will go through a million more makeovers. It’s just sad and you can totally see her eyes have lost a spark and happiness but she’s still full on merch merch merch!

even her clothing style is just meh at this point. She needs to take a long break I think, figure out who she is and start from there. This is getting sad. I’ve stopped watching her channel a while ago because it’s like I’m watching a human catalogue, no substance no soul as in actual decent content. It’s all about money and gain.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60

Julia123

VIP Member
Oh boy... this powder room REVEAL is really something. o_O I sure hope it looks better in person. I don’t mind each element on their own... but together... this is looking like a FAIL. It clashes so badly and is so strange. Once again she’s saying it’s finished when alas it is NOT.

One thing that she likely hasn’t realized... her paper hanger didn’t center the pheasants over the sink. Imagine the view when the door is open. The door frames the sink and mirrors and sconces above. And then you’ve got pheasants on the wonk.

I am so excited that this has happened because I know it’s going to trigger Lydia once she see this with the mirror up and she’s going to be livid! 🤓

Sitting on the limestone floor in Hermès boots. Give me a break

Love how she didn’t notice porter literally chewing away at her dress at the end!! She so caught up in herself that she never noticed lol.
GO PORTY! 🍌

22DCE998-CCBD-48AE-9E4C-6BC3935C0C87.jpeg
F46B53C9-F34A-4893-B79D-9554060275D1.jpeg
0E9782EF-2964-4BA9-A0D8-94E4F675361E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

specialsnowflake123

How is this the same person? I’m not talking about aging or beauty. I truly think that when you’re happy and satisfied with your life you radiate and transmit that feeling and look prettier to other people (like a bride on her wedding day or a pregnant woman).

545E6D41-5292-4146-8276-DA5605C728D8.jpeg
125C70C2-3372-4699-ABA1-E520CFA8A119.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad

Julia123

VIP Member
She’s got to calm down with the face altering app on her selfies. She always morphs herself into an avatar from fortnight.
5A66170D-54F8-4960-9233-F1CA2751CAE1.jpeg
I’ve added some receipts of the real Lydia face... and a few other choice lewks lol.

3A4171FE-FC53-4246-A7A9-FCD9100D931B.jpeg
88A7AB2C-F4CC-40D5-8ED0-5C38BA45CDBE.jpeg

2456AFBA-A30B-41D3-9108-9CA3A4C8A004.jpeg
BE98EAC7-5904-462E-A5D1-88D227038EF8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

avabella

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion: Raptors on the wonk, Lydia's getting sloshed in the greenhouse on cheap plonk.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lonelylondon

Chatty Member
The way she writes just confuses me. A blogger.

Who cant say anything else than Amazing, DREAM, absolute favourite 😣
I find it so weird that she constantly says my BEST friend.. I have a best friend who would consider me her best friend also, in fact I have a few ‘best friends’ who would consider me the same, but when I mention them to other people I’ll just say ‘my friend’ because I’m not 5 years old.. it’s so primary school.. remember Carrie you’re MY BEST friend, don’t ever forget it! .. grow the fuck up Lydia, you’re in your 30s, I think I stopped referring to people as my best friend out loud when I was about 21.. (for reference I’m 26 so quite abit younger than Lydia lol)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Catcher_In_The_Lie

Chatty Member
"Offensive Stereotype" ... you took the words out of my Italian mouth ..... She has absolutely nothing Italian about her .. their family are far from what I would call Italian .. you are right .. Italians are ALL about family time.. making a huuuge fuss over enough good cooked food and wine .. talking .. sharing ... etc

She is what we call "tutto farsi vedere" or "bella figura" as my Nonno would say...means all show and no substance. In italy they would actually laugh at this pretentious fakeness she radiates. Genuine Italians like genuine people and can smell bullshit a mile off.

The Mafia thing is actually what all Italians hate being compared to .. it is really offensive .. but she sees it as something funny and rich and powerful ... they are nothing but criminals Lydia lovely ... so if you fancy calling your family criminals .. go ahead ... actually quite fitting I reckon!

Rant over xx
Honestly her pretentiousness is really skyrocketing lately. It’s a Range Rover Lidl, they’re fckn everywhere, nothing special yet you seem to feel that it somehow makes you a success and you need to make sure everyone hears about it. Fckn grownup up you’re nothing more than an attention seeking 30yr old brat child! Normal, hard working, successful people don’t go around bragging. My husband and I have a number of ‘fancy’ cars including a Lamborghini and you know what Lidl, I actually get embarrassed to say that, noone I work with even knows what cars we have, I never speak of it. It’s just so unattractive to speak about things like that. We have worked hard to have what we have, everything is paid for, no debt, family and a happy life is what counts, not constantly wanting more and more material things. You feel the need to name-drop every label/brand on everything you own, be it a chair or a lump of fckn cheese. It is very obvious for years now that labels are what truly matters to you, labels are what you strive beg to own. You will NEVER be happy Lidl. Labels are not love!

Edit: @Oops... You may wish to note that I will be turning up to Trunchy’s Trooping Troupers event in my Lamborghini pretentiously giggling upon arrival that I look like mafia drug dealer🙊 .. side note: please can you arrange for valet parking?🚙

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58