Lydia Millen #74 Poor puppy flinches at her touch, this vapid woman yells too much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for the title @JMD

BREAKING NEWS: paranormal activity in the UK

Tooth Fairy spotted in a 20 room bungalow 🧚‍♀️

To book a friend use: Net-a-New-Friend.com by @Oops...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
In her latest vlog, Amelia's doing her sponsored ByTerry ad for the new Hyaluronic face cream ... Josie did her ad last week. And it's *crickets* from the Bungalow with any sponsored ByTerry content. Or is Lydiot, once again, late with her ad? :unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
074D1822-7252-4A91-932F-183CCB1A19A9.png
is this Lydia’s phase 1 living room? It’s on Lauren’s account as project one along with Alis office as project 3 maybe they staged it before routing her tv up etc also can I ask is the shelf squint?!?!?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Questions we continue to ask from the last thread;

How much furniture is required for how many doors?
How many rooms are there really?
How many electrical sockets won’t the budget stretch to and who might supply them?
Will the sitting room become a testament to Sludge, Sludge glorious Sludge?
Would anyone spend £3k plus on recovering Ikea sofas and chairs?
Is anyone really excited to buy all the old furniture as has been claimed?
Will the sitting room have shelves (possibly uneven) placed either side of the fireplace?
Is Porter developing as might be hoped?
Has the old carpet really gone to her father’s bedroom?
Will she get any new Clients during the run of this thread?
Will complaints about the greenhouse begin to subtly emerge?
Has the kitchen been finished for weeks already?
Has the greenhouse been given a photo-shopped floor?
How many times has the greenhouse been emptied and then filled back up again for a quick photo?
Has Ali bought his own rake yet?
Did Ali over-use the rake he borrowed and did it get broken?
How many seeds did Lydia actually plant?
Were any of the seeds from Monsanto (GM)?
Has polyester become less static?
Will Ken ever be invited back?
Is the terrace about to be relaid?
Will a pig appear?
Will hens appear?
Will goats appear?
When will the raised beds be planted?
Will the raised beds ever be planted?
Will deer eat all the plants?
Will there be any plants at all for the deer?
Will the raised beds change colour overnight?
Will a pocket of apologies be found in any new polyester frocks?
Teeth? Has the tooth fairy been or not?
What has been filmed when?

The above are just a tiny sample of examples... 🧚‍♂️

Edited x 4!!

Sorry x 6!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
I definitely need a HOUSE thread just for my waffle about 'building @ the bunga'.
So my latest query, why isn't the screed covering the whole floor??
I am assuming they are just going to put gravel under the work benches, seems a big stingy to me but who am I to comment.
AND could what we think is the screed possibly be the actual floor, maybe the slabs are needed for the house instead.
All love the new thread title and thanks for the new thread.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 471177is this Lydia’s phase 1 living room? It’s on Lauren’s account as project one along with Alis office as project 3 maybe they staged it before routing her tv up etc also can I ask is the shelf squint?!?!?
Is the image computer generated perhaps? The skull thing looks a bit superimposed, and the shelves definitely wonky.

Or perhaps it's already completed since she's filming weeks in advance.

• Wow
Questions we continue to ask from the last thread;

How much furniture is required for how many doors?
How many rooms are there really?
How many electrical sockets won’t the budget stretch to and who might supply them?
Will the sitting room become a testament to Sludge, Sludge glorious Sludge?
Will the sitting room have shelves (possibly uneven) placed either side of the fireplace?
Is Porter developing as hoped?
Has the old carpet really gone to her father’s bedroom?
Will she get any new Clients during the run of this thread?
Will complaints about the greenhouse begin to subtly emerge?
Has the kitchen been finished for weeks already?
Has the greenhouse been given a photo-shopped floor?
How many times has the greenhouse been emptied and then filled back up again for a quick photo?
Has Ali bought his own rake yet?
Did Ali over-use the rake he borrowed and did it get broken?
How many seeds did Lydia actually plant.
We’re any of the seeds from Monsanto (GM)
Has polyester become less static?
Will Ken ever be invited back?
Is the terrace about to be relaid?
Will a pig appear?
Will hens appear?
Will goats appear?
When will the raised beds be planted?
Will the raised beds ever be planted?
Will deer eat all the plants?
Will there be any plants at all for the deer?
Will the raised beds change colour overnight?

The above are just a tiny sample of examples... 🧚‍♂️
OMG I am literally laying in bed laughing out loud, hubby is wondering what I am on about.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
View attachment 471177is this Lydia’s phase 1 living room? It’s on Lauren’s account as project one along with Alis office as project 3 maybe they staged it before routing her tv up etc also can I ask is the shelf squint?!?!?
That skull looks like it belongs to Dallas.
Ali has a hat too. I predict some horse riding or a rodeo set up in the gym.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Thank you for the title @JMD

BREAKING NEWS: paranormal activity in the UK

Tooth Fairy spotted in a 20 room bungalow 🧚‍♀️

To book a friend use: Net-a-New-Friend.com by @Oops...
Thank you for the shiny new thread and congrats to @JMD for the most popular title suggestion.

I just want to say to Lidl (and we know you read here) we have't forgotten your disgusting bullying behaviour to heavily pregnant hairdresser NICKY LAZOU and your concerted and sustained campaign to bad mouth her and ruin her business while she was on maternity leave.
We will continue to call out your diversionary tactics and ensure people and brands are informed about what you are really like.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I don't think it would be because too many changes. Crappy pici I have added but you can see its a different woodburner, different fireplace surround and the back of lydiots fireplace (hard to see) is a lovely brick pattern. BUT I would not be at all surprised if something similar to this was revealed on Monday. I was wrong in an earlier post I made, SHE DID say that the colour was different/changed.
I will be disappointed if the walls are lighter, I just feel Lydiot is having no input (for whatever reason) into the decor and for that I think she is crazy.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
I don't think it would be because too many changes. Crappy pici I have added but you can see its a different woodburner, different fireplace surround and the back of lydiots fireplace (hard to see) is a lovely brick pattern. BUT I would not be at all surprised if something similar to this was revealed on Monday. I was wrong in an earlier post I made, SHE DID say that the colour was different/changed.
I will be disappointed if the walls are lighter, I just feel Lydiot is having no input (for whatever reason) into the decor and for that I think she is crazy.
The hearth is being replaced as it allegedly cracked... 🙊
The coffee table is going (blame Lauren)... 🙊
Betcha’ TV gets changed/disguised/stolen/blown up/ sent to the Outer Hebrides/implodes...

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Have added more since then!!! It is a never-ending endeavour :sick:
The crazy thing is while they sound whacky they are all entirely possible.
That entire terrace could be ripped up.
Poor rakeless Ali - doesn't bear thinking about.
Will we ever see any veg grown.

The craziest thing for me is, why this womans' antics intrigue me so??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
The crazy thing is while they sound whacky they are all entirely possible.
That entire terrace could be ripped up.
Poor rakeless Ali - doesn't bear thinking about.
Will we ever see any veg grown.

The craziest thing for me is, why this womans' antics intrigue me so??
In years to come, many a Thesis will explore this conundrum. 🙊

Edit. BTW - there is a welcome party lining the entire shore-line of Indonesia in readiness for your State Visit...👑

Last edited:
  • Haha
The hearth is being replaced as it allegedly cracked... 🙊
The coffee table is going (blame Lauren)... 🙊
Betcha’ TV gets changed/disguised/stolen/blown up/ sent to the Outer Hebrides/implodes...
I must admit - I hated that coffee table, good move from Lauren. Yup she wants a tv that isn't a tv, one this is a painting or something.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Oooh the crooked space between the cornice and the top shelf would drive me nuts. Hope it's just photographed that way ... And it sure does look like the Millen-Gordon living room !!!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Oooh the crooked space between the cornice and the top shelf would drive me nuts. Hope it's just photographed that way ... And it sure does look like the Millen-Gordon living room !!!
It does and it's crooked!
Thanks for your support on the other thread. I'm done there although feeling rattled. 🙄

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Morning my lovelies, Im following this thread with great interest at how much of a disaster the kitchen will look. 😊

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I definitely need a HOUSE thread just for my waffle about 'building @ the bunga'.
So my latest query, why isn't the screed covering the whole floor??
I am assuming they are just going to put gravel under the work benches, seems a big stingy to me but who am I to comment.
AND could what we think is the screed possibly be the actual floor, maybe the slabs are needed for the house instead.
All love the new thread title and thanks for the new thread.
Think there will be gravel under the staging for the drainage I mentioned before and then paving over the central standing and entertaining areas. Jeez she's exhausting....
You know they say some people are drains and some radiators? Guess which Lidl is?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.