Lydia Millen #57 Can't be bothered with January vlogs, she's on maternity leave for a dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said her next KM collection was delivered today but I’m pretty sure she is wearing the top she posted in her thumbnail 🤔
GOOD CATCH!!!!!!!! UM is she suggesting SHE designed something for KM? If she's only picking out stuff from a collection that takes maybe an hour and to claim designer then she's taking the credit for the real professionals and all of the employees of the company. ugh

• Angry
Reactions: 28
SO glad I called that it was from Sellier. My pal runs Sellier and she has the most enviable collection of Hermes. LEM could only DREAM.

• Wow
Reactions: 38
Oh wow. 19000€ bag. Many People in Slovakia (where Im from) dont even make more than 10 000€ a year! What a waste of money really..

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She said her next KM collection was delivered today but I’m pretty sure she is wearing the top she posted in her thumbnail 🤔
If she’s collaborating with KM she can collaborate all she likes coz no one buys there crappy clothes. Only she does. Enough said.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Another thing.... she got it before xmas... and likely got a deal for doing some promoting. Sellier is constantly texting her asking when she will reveal.

Um woman, they were probably thinking you would post BEFORE xmas so they would get some xmas advertising to get some sales during a pandemic.... and you waited and hid it until 1/11. Just like your other PR gifts meant to be shown before JANUARY. :rolleyes:

• Sick
Reactions: 50
I'm sorry......her video today is showing the pair of boots she ALREADY showed us in the What I got for Xmas video?

So basically the same video? WTAF?!?

WTF is wrong with this moron?

If she has no content, then say it and don't put anything out until you do. Must have taken her from that video until now though to find and purchase an empty Hermes boot box since there was no box for her 2nd hand used boots in the Xmas video.

We know people buy empty Hermes shopping bags and packaging to fake like their purchases are brand new. What an empty, pathetic life.

Talk about desperate and grasping for straws....or more like, grasping for content.

Yes, I say this is the year of Lydiot's career coming to a screeching halt.

She's clearly going to drag out all she can. The saggy second hand Birkin, the pup.

And she claims to be MIA due to another dream project? witch, please. She is MIA because she has nothing, no content, nada.

Even Ali is showing us the extra bits he added to the office. This has been his only content. he's revealing the office again.

This is their content?!? I'd be bloody embarrassed.

Well, I added a brand new pen and note pad to my home office today. Shall I make a bleeping 25 min video about it??

bleeping morons.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Please tell us how much she paid and how big was the voucher!
I feel like this would get Sellier friend in trouble... more hassle than Lidl is worth, but yes I would love to know how much discount Lidl scraped.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
SO glad I called that it was from Sellier. My pal runs Sellier and she has the most enviable collection of Hermes. LEM could only on
Please tell us how much she paid and how big was the voucher!
I’m not going to ask for fear of outing myself but the one thing I do know is that Sellier DO get some brand new Hermes bags in stock and sell these on. But we all have eyes and can see that Lydia’s clearly isn’t one of these occasional few.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.