Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Just looking at Facebook and somebody asked about Spaniel puppies (not even specifying a type). This exchange then ensued with a tag to somebody....
Two people made the same point about puppies available now 🤢🤢🤢
20201130_135836.png
20201130_135836.png

Reactions: 12

RStoneX

Where have they all heard imposter syndrome from?
Never heard of it until all the ‘influencers,’ seem to have had it within the last week 😂
I wonder the same.
When the pandemic started 'everyone' turned out to be a 'key worker', and what about peoples 'livelihood'?
Gosh I am fed up of these words 😠 #rantover

Smudgeauh

I’ve been considering getting a dog for the last 6 months and all the KC registered breeders have waiting lists before the puppies are born, some even before they’ve been conceived! I dread to think where they found a 1 week old available and the breeder was happy to reserve without meeting them or them meeting the puppy. Sounds super sketchy.

Doubt they will get a dachshund. She wants a dog she can run with, so it’s got to be mid sized, probably another Bolly.
I reckon it will be a Weimaraner or similar. The colour, the size, their ability to run. Anything that will fit their ‘country’ image. 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Wow

Geranium

VIP Member
XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSEVEN DWARF WALLS PRODUCTIONS PRESENTSxxxxxxxxxxxX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX in conjunction with Love in a time of Covid EnterprisesXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFUR BABIES IN THE WOODSxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

🥰 🥰 🥰OUR OWN VLOGMAS PANTOMIME EXTRAVAGANZA FEATURING OURSELVES AND ALL OUR PETS ENSURING WE HAVE FUN AND DISTRACTION THIS YULETIDE.🥰🥰🥰

WHADDERYA’ THINK?

I would love to write songs and poems about all the pets everyone has mentioned so far in this thread and would really love to hear from anyone who would like me to include their pets but who hasn’t already talked about them. Everyone who would like to could contribute too. I thought it would be lovely to have a lasting memento of all our pets alive now and also those who are waiting for us at Rainbow Bridge too. I could let you know who we have already got like Muffin Hunevoque 2 etc etc etc further down if some of you think it might be a good idea. I got excited over A Christmas Carol but after reading all the lovely posts last night and seeing how much everyone loves their dogs and cats (I rescued Teddy Bear nearly four years ago and he’s 15 and a half now. He is one of the greatest loves of my life and he’s a Duck Toller Retriever crossed with a Love Bucket :love:)

Anyway its just an idea but let me know (maybe we won’t be allowed to do it here - not sure). I thought maybe all our pets could join forces to rescue Beggy and Grammy two little babies who are lost in the woods maybe ;) x
I would love my border collie boy Roo to be included xx

• Heart

Namima

VIP Member
Wait so they put in a dressing room for Ali and now they are just ripping it out to make another one for her?! Wtf!
And to be honest, his dressing room came out nicer than hers. It had his stamp on it and had a warmth about it, which she obviously does not like. Everything in the house has to be about her.

ZTDhams

Am I late to the game? Did anyone else know that Bolly has an insta? Why doesn’t Lidl ever tag the account when she’s with bollocks? She couldn’t possibly stand cawwie and her dog getting more followers than her family account...it’s not private either so I doubt Carrie would mind 🙄
I’ve not read all the thread so this may have been mentioned but I don’t think most dogs can be taken for runs. I see people in the park running with all types of breeds and it upsets me as I read that dogs will just keep going, even if they are about to drop with exhaustion. And then it’s bad for their joints etc. I know some dogs must be able to but what breed is Bolly? I hope Carrie did her homework.

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Hahaha! No worries. Must admit I panicked a bit about the poll, was trying to trawl through the last thread to see what ideas people had but madam’s threads really do move so damn fast even with the absence of a video! 😱 it only let 5-6 days, I reckon this thread will be even quicker! 😆
I was trawling through last night in bed, made a list, thought I would leave it to the morning.....woke up....you beat me to it! 🤣🤣🤣
It is a bit nerve-racking!!!

Plebeian Rhapsody

This isn’t real life
All this is fantasy
Caught in my man pride
No escape from my vanity

Watch me til dawn
Then give a big yawn and see
I’m just a poor boy
So give your sympathy - to...meeeeeee

Drama - just had a plan
Shaved my beard off now my boat
Has a case of teenage bloat
Drama - face was looking old
So now I’ve gone and filled it all sky-high

Drama - ooh....ooh...ooh...ooh
Didn’t mean to make you snore
I’ll be flogging at your door
This time tomorrow
To carry on - carry on
As if it really matters

I see a little pirouetter of a man
Scaramouche, Scaramouche - can you play a man’s banjo?
Coffin beds are frightenin‘, do my heels need heightenin’?
Oh!
Who’s Galileo, Galileo, please can someone let me know?
Galileo, Galileo, in the comments down below

I’m just a Sparky
Livin’ with my Narcy
BishMillen - no - she will not let me go!
(Let him go)
(Let him go)
Fortissimo...oh...oh...oh
Mama Mia, Mama Mia, please can I be on your show?
Mama Mia, Mama Mia, I make people yawn you know

Well hell! The hub has a devil in a tub for meeeee
For meeeeee - for meeeeeeee....

So you think you can thwart me and leave me to cry?
Told my Whispering Angel - Here’s mud in your eye
Oh baby, cant do this to me baby
Just got to get out, just got to get right out of here

Puppy’s tiny patters
Anyone can see
Instagram’s what matters
Instagram’s what matters to meeeeeee...
So good! ❤
Reckon we'll all have an ear worm today 🤣
Love this thread! 😍

• Haha

ImNotMean

Oh contraire to her last years first vlogmas vlog. Where she was homeless and sleeping on the streets.

Started watching
- creepy intro, her face when she expecting his kiss is something
- did she think about the spiders that will habitat under her oak benches at the porch? One spider and she won't sit down there again

- blergh, she bought tried lotus flower reefs... she got the inspiration certainly when we talked about our phobia/disguist for them and clustered holes. Thanks Millen, I hate you too.
She’s xxxxxMillen Million Times Bitch! She’s or her team DEFINITELY reads here, because some of us have mentioned about phobia with holes and she bought that lotus ON PURPOSE and still said she have no idea what are those!!! Hope 🕷 grow inside and creep her out! 😈 Viewer with phobia *Warning* Watch it at your own risk” 🤢

• Sick
  • Heart

Lollylola

VIP Member
Why has he posted this to make it look like he’s taken part in Movember? We know he didn’t because we’ve seen his November vlogs. The only reason he’s got a moustache here is because he was shaving it off for his paid advert for the razor. Instead of giving a ‘shout out’ (whatever that achieves) to everyone who took part in Movember, why don’t you actually take part or donate? I might be wrong, he may have donated but it seems like this post is more about him posing with a tash than actually doing anything for the charity 🙄🙄
I saw this and thought that. He didn’t participate in Movember. What a joke.

• Angry
  • Sick

Rosy Posy

Plebeian Rhapsody

This isn’t real life
All this is fantasy
Caught in my man pride
No escape from my vanity

Watch me til dawn
Then give a big yawn and see
I’m just a poor boy
So give your sympathy - to...meeeeeee

Drama - just had a plan
Shaved my beard off now my boat
Has a case of teenage bloat
Drama - face was looking old
So now I’ve gone and filled it all sky-high

Drama - ooh....ooh...ooh...ooh
Didn’t mean to make you snore
I’ll be flogging at your door
This time tomorrow
To carry on - carry on
As if it really matters

I see a little pirouetter of a man
Scaramouche, Scaramouche - can you play a man’s banjo?
Coffin beds are frightenin‘, do my heels need heightenin’?
Oh!
Who’s Galileo, Galileo, please can someone let me know?
Galileo, Galileo, in the comments down below

I’m just a Sparky
Livin’ with my Narcy
(Let him go)
(Let him go)
Fortissimo...oh...oh...oh
Mama Mia, Mama Mia, please can I be on your show?
Mama Mia, Mama Mia, I make people yawn you know

Well hell! The hub has a devil in a tub for meeeee
For meeeeee - for meeeeeeee....

So you think you can thwart me and leave me to cry?
Told my Whispering Angel - Here’s mud in your eye
Oh baby, cant do this to me baby
Just got to get out, just got to get right out of here

Puppy’s tiny patters
Anyone can see
Instagram’s what matters
Instagram’s what matters to meeeeeee...
Hahaha! This is absolutely brilliant! Definitely the best one yet!

• Haha

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Nothing to do with flogmust, but her dentist is making a real mess with her teeth. Before her two front teeth were ok, now one of them has been pulled back and is no longer lined up. Also they have gone grey, maybe too much wine !! Also what has happened to the bottom of her face, she has enormous bags, they will have to be cut away and put in a raffle!! Don’t get me wrong her charity move is decent but … I shall say no more.
Happy flogmust everyone!!!
How dare you, she has the dentist of the stars in London. 😬

• Haha

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
We have a local FB group and a lot of people take pictures from their cctv and shame anybody who doesn't pick up after their dogs. 😂 Lydia doesn't strike me as someone who will be picking up after little sage.
Wouldn’t that be the reason for lynx’s disappearance ! The cat shitting in the neighbors rose beds and their pure bread dachshunds eating the 💩!