Lydia Millen #44 Hangers are too good for peasants, gotta fund the wallpaper of pheasants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sending you lots of love and well wishes!! one day at a time! You can do this! Xx

Reactions: 18
The England national lockdown starts Thursday until Dec 2 (Wales and Scotland are under a different schedule and some parts of England are already locked down). There is panic buying of food again even though the supply chain is fine and supermarkets and takeaways are remaining open. Most people have far more basic problems to sort out than Christmas shopping..... like jobs, mental health, children, elderly parents.
Of course Lidl will have sorted out delivery slots while elderly and vulnerable people can't get any (like last time) and she doesn't have any other worries so she is free to shop.
The main issue with the lockdown is balancing the nation's health with the economy so it's difficult to criticise people who can afford to shop from doing do and possibly helping businesses that are struggling.
I'm not standing up for her because I think she has no understanding, empathy or sensitivity about other people's situations and doesn't want to educate herself.
How hard would it be to say "I'm just popping out to the local shops before lockdown to see if I can help during this difficult time".

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
Obviously in a race with Tamara View attachment 296122
Tamara who has like 10 MILLION views of her very creative reels. Lydia is here with elastic and copying.

Thank you! And now I’m reflecting on my post. Yes! Good to get out to support local businesses and to make sure older and at risk friends and family have what they need for the next month! May all the local businesses reap the rewards of the sage parade and rustic rejeeege of this house that looks great as-is. Hugs to you and all small business and restaurants and others dealing with another lockdown during Xmas buying time and group booking events time of year.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
This is brilliant again @Oops...
I honestly thought you might write an ode to a piece of elastic but this is fantastic!
I can't bear turned down pages and barely open cherished books. My first job was a Saturday job in the local library and I soon discovered that people have disgusting habits....who uses a rasher of bacon as a book mark?

Lydiots now copying Josies mac and cheese obsession View attachment 296221
With side of BREAD, same salt and pepper and rightful place of D list influencers in England full of and . Honestly I’m over these two who only care about themselves. I’m focused on my local friends who need help and Josie and Lydia can earn what they have done by being selfish flog anything money gibbing pieces of crap.

Reactions: 26

You're so brave to share your struggles and I hope you can find your way back between binge and starving love to you xx

And she’s back!! Wonderful poem, @Oops.

Reactions: 11
That looks fkin vile!

Reactions: 14
Sadly Glittergirl was blocked and can't "consume" them any more. I think she was a fan of the poems, or did I misunderstand her?
I think she was querying why we are spending time writing poems and comments on somebody we don't like.
She obviously didn't understand the purpose of this thread!
I'm sure she had a little chuckle at the poems, even If she couldn't express her amusement very well!

Looks like she's either burnt the top of it, or sprinkled soil on it from her raised beds!!!

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.