Lydia Millen #42 Karen Millen “couture,” Globy’s dead for sure.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title c/o @janedoe24, who had the most votes for title suggestion when i sorted by most liked.

Feels right to couple this title with this image from our beloved @Muffpuff
IMG_20201010_064217_366.jpg

We're deep in half-buried raised beds, a collaboration of sale items with Karen Millen and the usual endless room renovation saga of the Bungalow, Northamptonshire.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
That risotto looked like prison food or porridge she was dishing out for Oliver Twist.
I've never seen risotto clump up into a hard ball like that. Nor sound like that! Clearly, she can't get it right even in an expensive Thermomix.

And not even any mushrooms, no veg...nothing in the risotto? It looked like a beige ball of crap she was dumping out onto the dish.

And pasta again the next day with veg, she claims. There was barely any veg in there!

Is that all they bleeping eat-pasta, mounds of cheese, sausage rolls and pizza? And she is building 6 massive beds and an entire greenhouse for two twats who barely eat any veg?? How bloody stupid!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I thought I had seen that cheek contour before....

1602732780952.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 70
I just found this thread. I had stumbled upon some of Lydia’s videos while watching YouTube. I was curious about how much she is worth since she clearly shops and spends exorbitantly and I found this forum. Google said she is worth about 300,000 pounds but that can’t be right otherwise she would be bankrupt in a year at least.

Also- she is so embarrassing. I get embarrassed for her watching sometimes. Yikes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Oh wow, thanks @mindlessness . And thanks to everyone who voted!

Let’s see, what has our Lidl Lyds been up to lately?

I’m no @Oops... , but I’ll try my hand at a little recap rhyme time . . .

Lidl’s Botox and filler have migrated, and Aldi’s lips are as bad as his wife’s . . .

But that’s just the beginning of Liedia’s strife.

She compared HER Karen Millen SALE edit items to myriad luxury designers . . .

But her arrogant behaviour led to many subscriber decliners.

Frow’s jewelry launch dinner got no Insta support from Lyds . . .

But Fleur’s event attendance had us asking, “why she be slummin’ it with these kids?”

Lidl reached 900K Insta followers with nothing to say . . .

But with Tattlers reporting her bought bots, we’ll surely spoil her day.

Regarding her greenhouse and gardening, unsolicited opinions are unwanted . . .

But building raised beds and another veg trug had CinderAli undaunted.

We’re hoping our Lidl tries to harvest “winter” veg . . .

But all of the spiders in her Alitex palace will certainly put her over the edge.

Aldi continued to show us the real nasty Lidl in his vlog . . .

But Lidl headed to Sussex and Brighton with her lapdog. (Cawwwie . . . and Bolly . . .)

This is a re-do, as her holiday at The Grove was wrecked . . .

That’s because she verbally assaulted a pregnant hairdresser – I checked.

She found herself a milking stool to complement her new copper tub . . .

Methinks she won’t be using her Globy kit in there for a good scrub.

According to the two twats, the pub was not worth booking . . .

But then, please compare their fare to Lyds’ Thermomix cooking.

Lyds insulted every pub, room service menu, and hotel around . . .

And on Cawwwie referring to the people they met as “middle class,” we frowned.

She’s back at Despina’s, she’s thrown Ruby to the curb . . .

Maybe now she’ll stop picking new hairdressers to disturb.

Despite multiple Olaplex treatments, her hair is still fried . . .

And we are still missing our community guidelines by which to abide.

The two besties drank warm, gifted wine by the side of the road from a plastic cup . . .

We’re sure Virgin Wines would consider that ad a major duck-up.

Between the naked PR guy and the frenemy, she needs a management team . . .

But for her to join the profesh likes of Gleam is a far-off dream.

We’re still waiting to hear the GHD giveaway winner . . .

Instead, Lyds served tiny pants Aldi a congealed risotto dinner.

She’s consulting an interior decorator to help her finish her rooms . . .

Soon enough we’ll be up to our eyeballs again in Ken and Graham paint fumes.

A country Cotswolds manor The Bungalow is not . . .

She tried to claim she lives in Bucks, but her bins got her caught.

Sick Lumi was being a diva at the vets . . .

No surprise there – owners do take after their pets.

As an ambassador for Intimissimi, she’s been deceiving us about bra sizing . . .

But her taking of ideas and inspo from Tattle is uncompromising.

She’s getting her dream master bath vanity to hold all her free beauty . . .

But no amount of lisping baby voice can hide her being truly snooty.

Our slothy mole bought a sage green Lady Dior.

But with her content off the rails, her audience finds her a bore.

Tamara’s Fashion Week video makes you do a double-take . . .

I guess a cinched waist does not a fashion influencer make.

Her partnerships and sponsorships are drying up . . .

I guess that’s the consequence of telling your LEMmings to shut up.

She ditched Frow for Josie to get a Soho Farmhouse membership . . .

But hanging with Lidl is like a bad drug trip.

She shaded her Dior book tote and is now shilling the Chanel cosmetic range . . .

Her calling Aldi on the golf course about soil and spiders seemed a bit strange.

She told her followers not to come to her for good English as the grammar police . . .

But at £50 for plastic tat, she’ll come for her sheep to fleece.

She promoted Sali Hughes’ podcast, as a victim of online bullying and trolls . . .

From that Insta story, I could hear the Tattler eye rolls.

She plans to fill Ali fivehead’s future study with empty books . . .

We all know, with the M-Gs, it’s only about looks.

I expected another wine-fuelled, gifted “date” night written rant . . .

Oh right, I forgot, with weak wrists, she can’t.

She’s copying Josie and Frow’s dog content with Bolly . . .

But she won’t stop the clickbait titles and begging folly.

She’s at war with Cawwwie’s “friend” over Hula Hoops . . .

Her and her PAID friends sure are nincompoops.

She wants a sage Discovery as a new car . . .

There really is no limit as to how low she will set the beg bar.

While she’s at her beauty island giving herself a million eye fucks . . .

We all know she’ll never really shell out the big bucks.

While we welcome new members to our slightly thorny book club (@Pixiegirl ) . . .

Our CEO, FOUNDER, and all-around Boss Babe is busy wearing Zimmerman in a shrub.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 82
Thanks @mindlessness for setting up the new thread and to @janedoe24 for the thread title (Globy gets a mention, yay! 😂) and absolutely brilliant (and rhyming) recap! ❤❤❤
Far more entertaining than the reality of life in the sage bungalow and extensive grounds!

I'm not going to apologise for wheeling out the same old list of things we are waiting for from the boss babe and her two assistants...but I've decorated them a bit! Suspect it's going to be after Vlogmas before anything happens!

😨 Community guidelines
🐝 Bees
🌻 Greenhouse order
😷 Blood test results
🏡 House facelift, porch and The Bungalow nameplate
👱‍♀️ GHD winner
🍳 Outdoor kitchen
🛌 Bedroom makeover
:poop:En suite Bathroom plans🛀🚽
🎬 Cinema room🎥
😈 Dressing room faults addressed
🤵 New dressing room for Ali
💻New office (former playroom/dining room/whisky room)
:mGloby update

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Oh wow, thanks @mindlessness . And thanks to everyone who voted!

Let’s see, what has our Lidl Lyds been up to lately?

I’m no @Oops... , but I’ll try my hand at a little recap rhyme time . . .

Lidl’s Botox and filler have migrated, and Aldi’s lips are as bad as his wife’s . . .

But that’s just the beginning of Liedia’s strife.

She compared HER Karen Millen SALE edit items to myriad luxury designers . . .

But her arrogant behaviour led to many subscriber decliners.

Frow’s jewelry launch dinner got no Insta support from Lyds . . .

But Fleur’s event attendance had us asking, “why she be slummin’ it with these kids?”

Lidl reached 900K Insta followers with nothing to say . . .

But with Tattlers reporting her bought bots, we’ll surely spoil her day.

Regarding her greenhouse and gardening, unsolicited opinions are unwanted . . .

But building raised beds and another veg trug had CinderAli undaunted.

We’re hoping our Lidl tries to harvest “winter” veg . . .

But all of the spiders in her Alitex palace will certainly put her over the edge.

Aldi continued to show us the real nasty Lidl in his vlog . . .

But Lidl headed to Sussex and Brighton with her lapdog. (Cawwwie . . . and Bolly . . .)

This is a re-do, as her holiday at The Grove was wrecked . . .

That’s because she verbally assaulted a pregnant hairdresser – I checked.

She found herself a milking stool to complement her new copper tub . . .

Methinks she won’t be using her Globy kit in there for a good scrub.

According to the two twats, the pub was not worth booking . . .

But then, please compare their fare to Lyds’ Thermomix cooking.

Lyds insulted every pub, room service menu, and hotel around . . .

And on Cawwwie referring to the people they met as “middle class,” we frowned.

She’s back at Despina’s, she’s thrown Ruby to the curb . . .

Maybe now she’ll stop picking new hairdressers to disturb.

Despite multiple Olaplex treatments, her hair is still fried . . .

And we are still missing our community guidelines by which to abide.

The two besties drank warm, gifted wine by the side of the road from a plastic cup . . .

We’re sure Virgin Wines would consider that ad a major duck-up.

Between the naked PR guy and the frenemy, she needs a management team . . .

But for her to join the profesh likes of Gleam is a far-off dream.

We’re still waiting to hear the GHD giveaway winner . . .

Instead, Lyds served tiny pants Aldi a congealed risotto dinner.

She’s consulting an interior decorator to help her finish her rooms . . .

Soon enough we’ll be up to our eyeballs again in Ken and Graham paint fumes.

A country Cotswolds manor The Bungalow is not . . .

She tried to claim she lives in Bucks, but her bins got her caught.

Sick Lumi was being a diva at the vets . . .

No surprise there – owners do take after their pets.

As an ambassador for Intimissimi, she’s been deceiving us about bra sizing . . .

But her taking of ideas and inspo from Tattle is uncompromising.

She’s getting her dream master bath vanity to hold all her free beauty . . .

But no amount of lisping baby voice can hide her being truly snooty.

Our slothy mole bought a sage green Lady Dior.

But with her content off the rails, her audience finds her a bore.

Tamara’s Fashion Week video makes you do a double-take . . .

I guess a cinched waist does not a fashion influencer make.

Her partnerships and sponsorships are drying up . . .

I guess that’s the consequence of telling your LEMmings to shut up.

She ditched Frow for Josie to get a Soho Farmhouse membership . . .

But hanging with Lidl is like a bad drug trip.

She shaded her Dior book tote and is now shilling the Chanel cosmetic range . . .

Her calling Aldi on the golf course about soil and spiders seemed a bit strange.

She told her followers not to come to her for good English as the grammar police . . .

But at £50 for plastic tat, she’ll come for her sheep to fleece.

She promoted Sali Hughes’ podcast, as a victim of online bullying and trolls . . .

From that Insta story, I could hear the Tattler eye rolls.

She plans to fill Ali fivehead’s future study with empty books . . .

We all know, with the M-Gs, it’s only about looks.

I expected another wine-fuelled, gifted “date” night written rant . . .

Oh right, I forgot, with weak wrists, she can’t.

She’s copying Josie and Frow’s dog content with Bolly . . .

But she won’t stop the clickbait titles and begging folly.

She’s at war with Cawwwie’s “friend” over Hula Hoops . . .

Her and her PAID friends sure are nincompoops.

She wants a sage Discovery as a new car . . .

There really is no limit as to how low she will set the beg bar.

While she’s at her beauty island giving herself a million eye fucks . . .

We all know she’ll never really shell out the big bucks.

While we welcome new members to our slightly thorny book club (@Pixiegirl ) . . .

Our CEO, FOUNDER, and all-around Boss Babe is busy wearing Zimmerman in a shrub.
Absolutely brilliant! This was hilarious.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
When she gets the ash on her cashmere top, can she sound more of a spoilt entitled witch!!!!!!!!!!! duck offfffff with your pathetic lisp!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Oh what a poetic summary @janedoe24
👏

The dramatic music with the dog at the start of Ali's vlog is a choice and it's not a good choice. Whenever Ali switches to music in his vlogs it's so much louder than them talking and I have to jump on my volume controls.

Also, Lyds* is a bad nickname and reminds me of the US hat chain.

The voice she makes when she discovers charcoal on her 'Lydia Millen Cashmere' made my ears hurt.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
When she gets the ash on her cashmere top, can she sound more of a spoilt entitled witch!!!!!!!!!!! duck offfffff with your pathetic lisp!
Oh my God, though. She is wearing the LYDIA Millen cashmere jogging set - which the fireplace logs rubbed up against as they forgot it was LYDIA Millen cashmere, to a four course dinner prepared by a professional chef! She gardens and cooks in Zimmerman, but will happily sit for her husband’s vlog to support this new business venture, in a jogging coord. Forgive me, but really? Show some respect. Oh, sorry, how remiss of me. She did roll up the stained sleeve before sitting down to dinner and, obviously, in the interests of sustainability, went to bed in the same outfit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Uhhh yea duh, Lydia! That's the crappy, new build house you bought and are now chained to indefinitely!

She does realize that she spent ONE POINT THREE FIVE MILLION POUNDS on this lemon property, right? We all know this is just one example of how the former bungalow owners played her like a violin.

Is she bragging to us that they figured out that these walls are cheap and shoddily built? YOU BOUGHT THIS GLUED-TOGETHER YET "EXPENSIVE" HOUSE, Lydia. I would't broadcast the fact that you are the idiot who paid through the nose for a cowboy build.

Also Lydia trying to float the lie that the vet's "told them to let her out" so they couldn't monitor Lumi's potty business. YEA RIGHT. If your vet told you to let your poorly cat outside unattended, then you need a new vet. But go ahead and keep forcing Lumi to do her business outside. She has all those lovely new raised beds to use as her kitty litters now. Delicious vegetables with bonus "pre-processed" cat food! YUMMMMMM.

I also LOVE how it's all Ali slaving away doing all this manual labor for these raised beds. She is going to have one go at it, the birds are going to swoop down and gobble everything at the first chance, and Lydia will be OVER it. Those raised beds are for random weeds and Lumi's chocolate bars. Nothing else.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
How come they never serve a nice healthy salad along with their pasta? it's just carbs on top of carbs Was Ali saying beige for us? hahhaha I really don't know why Lydia walks all weird when she is on Ali's vlogs, she kinda like swooshes her hair back, using her shoulders ( If that makes sense) and walks with a shuffle.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
How come they never serve a nice healthy salad along with their pasta? it's just carbs on top of carbs Was Ali saying beige for us? hahhaha I really don't know why Lydia walks all weird when she is on Ali's vlogs, she kinda like swooshes her hair back, using her shoulders ( If that makes sense) and walks with a shuffle.
Yes. He did say beige! He shows her up every time, albeit unintentionally. I remember she did a vlog recently - no idea what about - and she was in her Vuitton corner in her sage dress with her CD belt and I thought she looked stunning. Over on his vlog, though, she was in the same outfit hurling baked potato into her mouth, obviously after her own styled vlog was over, and the switch was incredible! Suddenly, the dress and belt looked dowdy along with the horrific food they eat. The selling techniques of youtubers indeed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Is anyone else waiting for them to realize how tit the garden beds will look? Why aren’t they leveling the ground and then setting the beds? The way they are digging one into the ground and raising another one 15cm is going to give the illusion the beds are on a [giant] hill. Can they do anything the right way?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Can they do anything the right way?
Nope absolutely nothing done the correct way and they refuse to actually learn anything. You can assume they duck up getting wet in the shower every morning. They are hilarious.

They are doing so much more damage to this property with this "raised beds" disaster. Omg they are never going to be able to re-sell this house. If my father guaranteed a property and then I turned around and did ALL OF THIS to it, he would section me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Yes. He did say beige! He shows her up every time, albeit unintentionally. I remember she did a vlog recently - no idea what about - and she was in her Vuitton corner in her sage dress with her CD belt and I thought she looked stunning. Over on his vlog, though, she was in the same outfit hurling baked potato into her mouth, obviously after her own styled vlog was over, and the switch was incredible! Suddenly, the dress and belt looked dowdy along with the horrific food they eat. The selling techniques of youtubers indeed.
Oh there it is, I was the whole time wondering why she changed sofas, she was always on the right one to find and Ali on the left one. But then it changed. It was because of the LV trunk corner.. she wants to have it in every pic she does whilst being horizontally. :oops:

Nope absolutely nothing done the correct way and they refuse to actually learn anything. You can assume they duck up getting wet in the shower every morning. They are hilarious.

I can't come over her speech about learning something new and killing something maybe on the way instead of using info resources or process what some commenters say. I mean they didn't learn out of Lynx "disappearance", did they?

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I was looking at Pinterest and seeing all what Lydia had pinned under house inspiration- it made me laugh. Everything is taken from period style properties, ones with character and charm. All very old English house vibes- not once did I see a new build bungalow!! It’s as obvious as the nose on her face that she’s not happy with anything about the house! She’s trying to re -create the House and make it look a certain way but in reality it’s just starting to look like a bit of a film set. And don’t get me started on her ideas for the greenhouse.....allow me to insert a photo here.....

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I was looking at Pinterest and seeing all what Lydia had pinned under house inspiration- it made me laugh. Everything is taken from period style properties, ones with character and charm. All very old English house vibes- not once did I see a new build bungalow!! It’s as obvious as the nose on her face that she’s not happy with anything about the house! She’s trying to re -create the House and make it look a certain way but in reality it’s just starting to look like a bit of a film set. And don’t get me started on her ideas for the greenhouse.....allow me to insert a photo here.....
It’s actually sad. Imagine spending 1.3 million on a property and being so desperate to change it into something it’ll never be. Why doesn’t she just sell it?? Or, if they’re so rich, just buy another house and rent this one out??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.