Lydia Millen #41 Beauty expert extrordinaire, is the cost of followers too much to bear?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think @Hunevoque2 is French themselves. Meant more the "There is no good idea that cannot be improved upon" that reads a bit cumbersome.

You are right. English isn't my first language and sometimes I have problems when it's not spoken clearly. Thanks for the clarification.
Ah I don't get it but it's ok, that's the conjugated version of verify for me.

Reactions: 2
I think @Hunevoque2 is French themselves. Meant more the "There is no good idea that cannot be improved upon" that reads a bit cumbersome.

You are right. English isn't my first language and sometimes I have problems when it's not spoken clearly. Thanks for the clarification.
There is no good idea that cannot be improved upon - it is correct and an old saying (upon being a more older generational word where as we tend to just say ‘on’ now) just meaning that even a great idea can be improved.
English is correct, but fear not, Ali hasn’t grown a brain, he just copied it!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So Lidl’s latest scheme for the endless changes in the house is for the “master bathroom”
Which is going to have an aged copper bath. The old milking stool is to go next to it...
Hope she's getting a door for the en suite!
There is no good idea that cannot be improved upon - it is correct and an old saying (upon being a more older generational word where as we tend to just say ‘on’ now) just meaning that even a great idea can be improved.
Yes...double negative used for emphasis.

Reactions: 10
It still reads at 900K for me. I just checked this account, they are only following 8 people, have no followers or any posts, and yet of those 9 look to see who's there on their list!
If she ever dares to bring up people buying fake followers throw this at her!!! Offt she makes me mad.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Why isn't the dog strapped in with some kind of harness for this drive down to Brighton?
View attachment 273629
Less than £5 for your dog to be safe in case you encounter an idiot on the road. Oh wait. They're the idiots on the road 😑
Not prepared to have a pet - I bought a seat belt for my westie before I'd even got him from the breeder as I knew I'd be taking him out regularly in the car so if Cawee had half a brain and knew she'd be travelling with him nearly every day to take him to work with her, she'd have gotten one in advance, but then wait, she's working for Lydiot so no brain needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Not prepared to have a pet - I bought a seat belt for my westie before I'd even got him from the breeder as I knew I'd be taking him out regularly in the car so if Cawee had half a brain and knew she'd be travelling with him nearly every day to take him to work with her, she'd have gotten one in advance, but then wait, she's working for Lydiot so no brain needed.
Makes me really so angry that she has no car restraint for her dog 😠
An animal is a passenger in your car so should be treated to the same safety standards as a human being!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Poor Bolly, I wish she would just leave him be. Poor little thing was trying to wriggle away from her so many times in that vlog.
Plus the fact that every time the poor poppet closed his eyes for a nap, for her own amusement she called his name and woke him up again.... lydiot you're such a dick

• Angry
Reactions: 37
Copied it without citing the author.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
@Muff_Puff you are an influencer!!!!! Lydia is sporting your suggested look today! 🙊 Jeez the length on those suckers.... 🐛🐛

D03FD508-2878-417E-82CD-57930480F93B.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
This is going to sound crazy but I’m actually going to dedicate some time to report her accounts.
I can’t believe the amount she has it is appalling!
Are you reporting them as spam? Or is there another way

Reactions: 13
Just tried watching both Ali and Lydiot's latest vlogs. :rolleyes:

Ali is just a yawn and a half, as always.

Lydiot, though her vlog was outside the bungalow finally, I realize I just cannot stand due to her constant smug attitude and bitchy personality.

She was just so different and lovely a few years ago. Now she acts completely different, looks different.

And how she actually thinks those bloody eyebrows look good, is beyond me!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.