Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sage245

VIP Member
Out of interest, is there a reason a lot of the influencers live in Northampton? Fleur, Frow and Lidl right?

Reactions: 7

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Morning all! Strangely I woke up thinking about Miss Delicate's 'community guidelines', and I found some. (I know. Weird). I wonder if this is what she was harping on about, or whether her 'guidelines' will mirror Glo's?! It did make me laugh though, as it seems that somebody got carried away with the thesaurus!! LOL!!!
What is the name of that brand GlobyLydia or Glo beauty co? I can't bring it over me to click the link for the guidelines.

Reactions: 7

Angeoudemon

VIP Member
I agree with your comments about Globy and that it should be in the thread title........hence my suggestion, which didn't get enough votes 😭😭😭 not that I'm sore!
As for gardening....how arrogant is she? She said "gardening means different things to different people".....well to some gardening is bloody hard work, to some a pleasure, to some a job..........while to Lidl it's buying plants, buying baskets, buying a greenhouse, buying raised beds, buying planters, buying pots, buying labour.

Oh no😔, I'm sorry that I didn't add GLOBY to my suggestion, is it too late to change it?😔

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Goldie258

This will look ridiculous in the new build bungalow

You can tell how much Botox she’s had in this pic, she’s scrunching her face but no frown lines between her eyes. She’s such a liar, just admit to your many fillers Liedia

I bet the reason Lidl doesn’t want kids is because you can’t get Botox and fillers when you’re pregnant. (And I say this as someone who just found out they’re pregnant and wish I’d got the Botox beforehand as I’ve now not had it in a year 😂)
Congratulations!!so lovely and so exciting!! Xx

Angeoudemon

VIP Member
Unbelievable.. what a b*tch.. I just wanted to chime in as well and have socialblade parallel

Social blade says she is 59 short for 900k atm

I seem to have a bug, I only see a few followers and they are on repeat.. the list repeats itself the whole time.
It's the same for me 😡🤔 unfortunately😔.

• Sick

Namima

VIP Member
I watched Sarah Ashford's video where her BF shops for her on Asos and in the intro they're sitting together on the couch, you feel the intimacy of an actual couple, it just feels normal and then I immediately thought of how different it felt from Ali and Lydia.
I'm a fan of Sarah's boyfriend Joe cause he seems to have managed to stay masculine which is so rare in influenza world although he's also dealing with girlfriend's outfits and non-'manly' stuff.
Ooooh I have a major crush on Joe, he is my kinda guy. Sarah and Joe have great chemistry.

• Heart

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Across the border and then some 😂

I don't know why she is ashamed of where she lives as it is quite nice. I know she is trying to pretend she is lady of the manor and posher than she ever will be but the location of the bungalow isn't terrible.
Maybe she said it to put of stalkers?? Idk with her.

Reactions: 5

Looby159

Lydia's just an idiot, they aren't even that close 😂

What I find funny is that when magazines do article about her house they always print that she lives in Buckinghamshire which is a blatant lie as her posters for Lynx said he went missing in Towcester. All of the places she goes to like Woburn mosaic and Nonnas restaurant are in Milton Keynes.
To be fair, that map is extremely misleading - Stoke Bruerne is right on the Bucks / South Northants border and probably more expensive than a lot of the ‘Bucks’ areas around MK...

Reactions: 5

StrangerThanFiction

Is this a transsexual???
Spot the biggest lie here, well face of man and uggles so thats true, oh it must be the shiny hair on the right of face, thats no true.
That sad sad massive wedding ring extender (there used to be a product, hamburger extender, to make your expensive hamburger mince more bulky and go furtherrrr) yeah I feel for Ali, it is so symbolic of their marriage and his role as an object, one which she chooses to fund its existence, for her own superficial and selfish purposes

Reactions: 3

àrebours

Not directly calling out tattle but it’s definitely Sali’s mission to have this place closed down! Did you see her video she posted last year of her crying whilst reading out a letter written with her solicitor about her thread on here?
Do you remember the title of the video?

Reactions: 3