Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Could you please not use transexual in a negative connotation?
Edit: i mean, you can do what you want, but I would love it, not to bash on minorities.
She is a joke as she already is there is no need to insult minorities comparing them with her.
Negative???? It was just a question!!!!!!!!!! One more time just a question and nothing more or less

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Lollylola

VIP Member
Not really, it’s google maps
I wouldn’t say it’s on the border if it’s a 44 minute drive.
I’m very familiar with the area as I have friends that live around that way.
Google maps has just picked a spot in the middle of the buckimhamshire county to come up with the 45mins. The northern most border of bucks is just south of Towcaster, and more than Milton Keynes. They still live in Northamptonshire though!

Attachments

scotty27

I do mean that 😂 😂 😂

Frow is killing me right now :cry: She is going to buy the same dog crate that I have for my pups and I have dachshunds too. I hope she is prepared for how difficult the breed actually is and has done her research unlike Josie who continually makes huge mistakes with her pups.
We call our L&L crate ‘the sausage palace’ 😂 I can’t remember which video, it was a long time ago but I’m fairly certain our Lidl mentioned that if she was to get a dog she liked dachshunds and I remember thinking that she would NOT get on well with the toilet training or the barking which scares off delivery drivers who think we have Alsatians 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha

StrangerThanFiction

Ali as he is today fascinated by none too much "The Tediosity Show" and "Pulp Mill"

Royal Ascot vibes no? Uncle Arthur was always Livin the Dream

Last edited:
  • Haha
All the jackets/coats look rather shortish on her arm (in this video). And she is showing the blazer and motor jacket with the trapeze green skirt and it looks like shit. She couldn't be bothered to put pants on. Also, the panelled dress is the antithesis of a flattering panelling and it looks shit on her.

Whilst I was scrolling through her video I encountered these gems
View attachment 269658 View attachment 269661 View attachment 269674 View attachment 269665
View attachment 269676 I couldn't pinpoint this sadly, there was also another hilarious one I wasn't able to find the right moment
Miss Mole-guts, aka moley mole in action

Cmkchick

Guys n gals... I did a bit of a dig, the first account is a "follower" of Lydias...but look at all the other accounts it follows... is this suggesting that these celebrities snd companies also buy followers? Frow is there, the White company, Sam Faires the list goes on.....
I wouldn’t be surprised to be honest. All as dodgy as each other

StrangerThanFiction

I believe her when she says she is afraid of spiders. She is so used to be the centre of attention and the maid in distress that she overdoes it, though.

When nobody is there to help me with the spider, I have to do it on my own. I take a glass and put it over them and a postcard under the glass and out with you, or the vacuum cleaner... maybe that's why I'm in fear of huntsman, if they big they don't fit under a glass or in the vacuum trunk. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Or when I'm somewhere spider infested, like a closet, I shake it and take a hand brush or something else and out with them. We were once with the Uni outside in a forest and all the leaves were on the ground and when you stepped into it spiders came out of it, spider over spider over spider and they all had a white package on their ass/back. The lecturer said that this are their babies inside. :sick::sick: Or we had to slip down a slope in a forest (the lecturer gave us no other outway :ROFLMAO:), and I had a scrunched up daddy long legs on my ass :(
Thats way too much confrontation with feared object, you sound brave unlike lidl.

StrangerThanFiction

The thing is, we in Europe are a bit spoilt, we have hardly any venomous animals here (at least in Central and Northern Europe). My arachnophobia isn't due to fear of being intoxicated.

I would be shocked if I had a snake or a rat in my room as well but it is different, a snake or rat doesn't give me the same sensation of disgust (and it would happen rather seldom), I can look at them without getting goosebumps. I can look at centipedes and millipedes but spiders.. their underside is the most repelling thing for me. I have a bit less problems with Daddy long legs, that are no spiders (Opiliones).
It's the legs, the body, how they move, how fast they get. And they always come to me, don't ask me why. I woke up with a spider in my eye. Spiders that come down in front of my face (multiple times), spiders that are besides my bed or on their way to it. It's a one sided love, it seems 💔
It's ok for me when they are outside (still don't like sitting somewhere and suddenly I have spiders all over me, but that's the risk) but inside, where I sleep, NO!

Lydia made the biggest fuss about spiders in the shed, didn't see actually one, was inside half a second, left without switching the light off and shutting the door. Yeah, leave the door open.. that will help. She really wants the green house only for pics. There is no way she will be in that thing daily.
Wow I cant believe how in your face they are thats scary. Maybe these encounters made you arachnophobic or you were already. It sounds very specific for you if you are not so scared of other things.
I would go into a break down about rats in the house and prob be panicked with a snake. Its interesting which things we all can tolerate and not others.
Lidl is hard to keep track of her attention seeking/laziness and she doesn't seem truly arachnophobic I agree.
Shes more scared of lifting her hand to open her wine or cook or get her own blanket than any true phobia of nature

avabella

VIP Member
I didn't make the connection. I only saw that he dropped it.
Ok I can't see his face colour change but his question "Is it for me" was a bit redudant and odd. (Video should start at said moment)
I thought he said 'is this from Lumi' ??

Reactions: 7

Miss Trunchbull

VIP Member
The vlog took me about 3 hours to get through, I have to keep stopping and starting in order to cope with the amount of dribble she talks.

I too am very curious how she will enjoy her morning cups of decaf coffee in the greenhouse when she could barely turn the light on in the shed and retrieve some soil.

I wonder who eventually was saddled with the blame for moving the markers for the greenhouse? Are they tied up in the basement as punishment for destroying Lydia's greenhouse hopes and dreams?

Frow's party is very quiet on insta stories. I bet they are all sat around comparing walk in wardrobes and trying to one up each other. I sometimes wonder if these influencer dinners are more like murder mystery parties than celebrations.
Who was actually at Frows party?

• Heart

Namima

VIP Member
I was thinking the same thing about how awkward it would be with Kaushal and Lydia both there. Kaushal and Nicky had both posted that day about how to look after your hair, how long it takes for true colour to come through and ‘influencers’.

Out of interest, does anyone know where FROW lives?
I think Deanshanger, Milton Keynes.