Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
Meaning? I’m not very educated.. 😂 you mind explain? 😐
I will watch the people you mentioned and then I can see what they do and let you know what I think of them. Some people like making others feel bad for not being able to afford to buy high end things, so I think those you mention might do this.

Reactions: 2

LasVegas702

VIP Member
It increased her subs 🥳🥳
Oh you actually mean what happened the cat.

My version, it thought “screw this shit” packed one of Lydiot’s old pages and left.

Actual version... the neighbour probably happened on the cat pissing all over the garden 🤦🏻‍♀️
Lol.. Yeah, I think someone probably does have her cat, too.

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Does anyone think that lidl should have her houha pierced! And then she could just wack little ALDI in.
Not dead yet!

• Haha

dezign

Can someone tell me at what point in the video she erm..... *passes wind* i think im missing it? HA!
I think it was around 8 minutes? Carrie and Lydia are in the car after her meeting at YouTube.

ilikenailpolish

How hard Scarrie must have worked for this coverage. What happened to responsible journalism?! These quotes are tragic. 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 45527

"Her dream country home in Buckinghamshire..."
Mmmm... Isn't it Towcester?

View attachment 45529

Lydia: "Growing up at my dad's..."
Yoohoo! Fact checkers?! I smell a lie...

View attachment 45531

Lydia: "I can't kill something that's already dead..."
Is she referring to her YouTube channel? :unsure:

View attachment 45532

Lydia: "Nothing other than sleep happens in this room..."
Oh! Yes. We know... :LOL:

View attachment 45533
Ok I’m not really sure how the world of magazines work but just from your screengrabs there are numerous grammatical typos and the editing is clearly not done properly. Is this a mistake on the magazine’s part? Possibly. However it makes me wonder if it’s probably something she wrote herself and then got them to publish — not sure if it’s as big as a legit feature the mag wanted, rather than something they had to grovel (or pay?) to procure. Any publishing folk who can enlighten?

LasVegas702

VIP Member
Lydia did, however, do an "Assumptions About Me" vlog and tried to pathetically answer why she didn't have any friends outside of her own ethnicity. That was hilarious and painful to watch!

A train wreck.
I'm not shocked by this at all.

Lol.. Yeah, I think someone probably does have her cat, too.
correction.
lol, yeah. I think your right that neighbor probably does have her cat.

ImNotMean

Oh so they purposefully brag/show off how much they spend and what they can afford/what they buy. That just seems vulgar to me. I never knew that kind of thing was a ‘thing’.
Meaning? I’m not very educated.. 😂 you mind explain? 😐

Reactions: 1

katiesmith81

VIP Member
OMGGGGGGGG!!! There is no way he actually filmed himself crying?!!! No fucking wayyyyyyyyy. I’m speechless with these two idiots melodrama. I almost choked on my drink, look at him 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣
Try actually doing that with a whole mouth full of O.J. destroyed my keyboard, serves me right not to watch hilarious videos though and taking a mouthful of O.J.
Could’ve just taken advice that it would be more prudent to incorporate a company for all influencing activities since it affords limited liability, also allows her to charge relevant expenses to the company rather than herself. She’s been so lazy so far I can hardly imagine any such impending announcement; wise of her to incorporate a business for her online influencing gigs though imo. Who knows what liability could be incurred (I say this generically... I really think that there are far more advantages to structuring your business this way whatever you do than to operate a sole prop...) .
Yeah is some least ones out there (personally I'd never put my own name (not full one anyway) then even have Ltd at the end of it, well maybe for what it provides for say when there's no money coming in thats fair enough or whatever) as with my line of work you just even with the word Limited at the end of it means nothing really when having the whole company name as your name. Would not surprise me if its the same similar thing, but if I was to get work from say a publicly funded organisation say a council they simply won't take many on without the Ltd suffix, even if putting the Ltd suffix and putting it in your own name they still won't. However if it was a one person band and had none of their obvious name in it then they'd likely get taken on (not sure if the earlier would apply in that case, as they won't categorically think one person even if they could do the work, could handle it being a one person company.

Also how they're really run say by CEO's or whatever their job title is for running a company if its their name its taken usually really personally, can't even tell you I've even seen any companies I know of other than these social media bull shitters who do that tbh, as when any criticism comes is taken deeply personally, when it really shouldn't be, doesnt help of course when they put their entire name as the company is the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

Can't say I've ever been that great at thinking of a company name for something let alone a good one, but I'd never put my name on it unless I was a sole trader maybe but that's only to begin with until I think of something better.

mindlessness

VIP Member
Lydia Millen Gordon - Northamptonshire's Number 1 fan of Dior and Dried Flowers #5

^ title idea inspired by the other suggestions.