Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vampy5555

Honestly I believe they all brought this upon themselves...Had they just been transparent and honest then there isn't much to talk about. Now the veil has lifted and more and more people are realizing what kind of money grabbing and greedy persons they actually are.

They are probably getting scared that it will be harder to fool followers and earn easy money.
You hit the nail on the head ^

Reactions: 3

katiesmith81

VIP Member
I could of sworn she's 5'4!!! Daaaaamn I'm good.
Unless she has extroardinarily big feet yeah I'd say that :LOL:
We are talking here about someone flogging from her toilet. I'm done with this woman.

View attachment 44416
Hence the term daft (interjecting a word here) [strange] cow either:LOL:or:sick:

With this https://tattle.life/threads/lydia-m...he-dried-things-dictatorship.3002/post-489839 yeah especially with this part here:
Last Line: Lydia under educated brain does not understand what a petition actually is and what actually the following step is of a petition. And Lydias under educated brain doesn't understand the massive amount of thoughts and different views and bureaucracy that go into changing or creating anything legal.
Yeah even if one petition was to be written into a bill it still then needs to be read three times I believe in parliament and at each stage they'll do a vote (Bojo's the only PM in the country's history with his first commons vote to get all no's (or rather least since Thatcher) lol, when if one at least person goes against the others in the house the speaker will ring the division bell throughout Parliament when anyone there has precisely 10 minutes to get their ass into either the no or yes lobbies either side of either the Commons or the Lords.

On a second thought may have got that wrong about the voting of a Bill, but there's sessions nothing can happen without the Monarchs speech before hand as it's an address to the nation what the programme for the successive sessions going to be about, take therefore about a year before it's even written into a Bill other than emergency ones when those arise, before its written into a Bill it must be agreed by the PBL (Bill to the Parliamentary Business and Legislation Committee) who will respond like when Sarah Champion in the BBC series about the Commons (as with the later one about the Lords what actually goes on day to day) tried going to the Commitee to get them to agree to writing a bill which would make a child sex abuser/predator charged on their first contact with a minor essentially they'd not agree unless she amended parts of a proposal for such a bill (the successor to the MP for Rotherham who was sent to prison for expenses fraud and false accounting).

Last edited:

dezign

There is NO way we haven’t hit 3 fans at this point!!

I’m hopeful the Aldi Gord-hunk rave thread will be as good as the True Geordie rave thread 😬 that one went well!!

Exercising to Wham 😆 who’s my third member, step forward now 😬

View attachment 45200

Ali went back in time after his workout 🤷‍♀️
Well there is an expression in the gay community, Friends of George Michael. It's replaced Friend of Dorothy. Just sayin.

• Haha

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Ewwwwwwwwww.........

View attachment 43568

I remember a vlog from Ali when he went to see their new staircase being made, Lydia is wrestling lynx (I think it was lynx) trying to get it to stay in her arms and he’s having NONE of it 😆😆
Ali had him lying like a baby in his arms a few minutes earlier 🤦‍♀️
Those cats fucking ate her.
I doff my hat to you my lady. If you make a video channel or start a blog I would definitely subscribe to it. Amazing work as usual 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
I could set one up for you if you wanted to start one though could of course do it yourself and of course nothing stopping you doing that :)
She looks like Action Mans girlfriend, plastic with a square head .
With the ever so slightly 'gormlessesque' look on her face 🤣

We haven't heard anything about that stupid petition from her lately.. she must have realized that it made her look like the dumb idiot that she really is.
I am all in favour of doing something along the lines of what Roy Chubby Brown (heck its fun to let loose sometimes and watch something considered highly offensive by some at least stand up comedy) he made this joke about I'm a celeb get me out of here, but in Baghdad (or anywhere where you cant voice your opinion in this relation) and I kid you not he said "first to shit themselves gets a hamper" 🤣, see what it's really like not being able to (could even consider Russia for that matter since people have been sent to prison just for simply liking a comment on the Internet

Louisaholic

Was a girl Hadassah Cordoba But the video was removed. I saw the video thinking it was going to show the true colors of Lydia, but as always the title was just clickbait. And the girl did nothing but talking wonders on her 'idol' Lydia.

I saw that video, I got the feeling she was talking about some other video in one of her recent vlogs. Sounded like the girl slated her... that girl Hadassah didnt really say anything bad about her.

MissMew

Totally agree. Makes me wonder though if therefore she is more cash rich than we think? I don’t think she is wealthy, but I think perhaps got a good amount stashed in the bank?? I mean they really don’t buy anything except for those few things...

I definitely believe that Lidl has more cash than we think. All she has to pay for really is her mortgage and food. The rest is gifted or a tax write-off. Others have shown that she strips her company of cash, and I’ll bet Aldi does too. Her Miele washer/dryer became a “user experience PR piece” because she demonstrated the units on camera. Since I’ve started reading the Tattle Life and the old forum, i’ve been watching how her “content” has changed and realizing why—its to qualify for as many freebies as possible. She’s ruthless, cunning, and knows exactly what she’s doing. She just gets upset that people call her out and want her to produce content like she used to, which was more interesting...but less conducive to a completely gifted life.

MaxieMoo

VIP Member
Makes you wonder 🤔 does she already know where Lumi is ? For example we all know the two cats never got on, she wasn’t at all pleased with the aesthetics of poor Lumi’s eye turn 😔 and she’s proven that she is prepared to trample her own Mother out of the picture of her so called ‘ best life’ in the most degrading way ever and drag the poor woman through the internet, practically saying she wasn’t a good Mother in her opinion and not in that exact sequence of words, just to get rid of who or what she didn’t want seen on her ever so lux channel, woman please! Grow up.

The point I’m making is she may have rehoused Lumi herself, hence why she isn’t combing through her emails and replying to all of them, should one of them turn up a clue wouldn’t you want to have at least correspondence from the people who may have vital information your looking for, supposedly. That is why I am not 100% falling for the story that Lumi disappeared and I predict that any day now they will have a more photogenic Bengal or dare I say a cute little puppy 🐶, to help Lydia get over Lumi of course. 😬🤭😉😆
Lumi? I thought Lynx disappeared. I've only been at work for an early shift and she has lost the other cat too????

Damn he’s a hot lil Hobbit piece of ass hole isn’t he.... 🤣🤣

View attachment 44514
I thought we discussed this yesterday Oohthedrama??? Tut tut

• Haha

Vampy5555

I don't remember where this puppet is from originally. I just remember her from watching tv as a child in the 80s. But Lydia's cheekbones make me think of the Madame puppet.
Yes!! Omg it’s literally lidl in every way!!

• Haha

Lurksalot

I’m going to vote for Chick pea’ idea for a new thread name, hope we get back to funnier times in the next thread not able for two much drama 😆🤣😆 brings out the knitter in me lidl 😆🤨 night all ( that’s still awake ) 😂🥰

katiesmith81

VIP Member
We haven't heard anything about that stupid petition from her lately.. she must have realized that it made her look like the dumb idiot that she really is.
I am all in favour of doing something along the lines of what Roy Chubby Brown (heck its fun to let loose sometimes and watch something considered highly offensive by some at least stand up comedy) he made this joke about I'm a celeb get me out of here, but in Baghdad (or anywhere where you cant voice your opinion in this relation) and I kid you not he said "first to shit themselves gets a hamper" 🤣, see what its really like not being able to (could even consider Russia for that matter since people have been sent to prison just for simply liking a comment on the Internet
I doff my hat to you my lady. If you make a video channel or start a blog I would definitely subscribe to it. Amazing work as usual 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
I second that literally especially the blog part :)