Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
Perrier water guys, not just any old water 💧🙄
I just can't with her...... Needs to remove that huge head from out of her arse
Screenshot_20200720_192054.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

coconochanel

VIP Member
Why does she have to say 'Im in the Range Rover' yes we know you have a RANGE ROVER & ASTON MARTIN because you are so LUXE & POSH EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE ON LOAN :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 43

beahunny

Chatty Member
I’m really not trying to be a bitch when I say this but...

Why would anyone take bra advise from someone with fake plastic boobs that don’t budge and don’t need one?? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ I am always looking for new bra recommendations but would never take anyone with rock hard implant’s advice.... they don’t need the support a good bra gives (clearly) 😬😬
You aren't alone in that. Lydia herself doesn't even take her own bra advice. She used to proudly and frequently announce that she doesn't wear bras up until the day before she announced her Intimissimi partnership.

Lydia talking to Lydia:

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Has she seriously just spent this blog opening a load of boxes, after what she said in the last one?!

And is she really working with boohoo and nasty gal? Timing couldn't be more horrendous! As if she needed any more focus on her ethics...

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 42

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
Just found this site for Ali's photos, cringe is not strong enough, you've been warned 😳🤮🤢
Sorry, I just had to. :p I dont know why his ponsing around and posing annoys me and I feel embarrassed for him. I mean male models do it don't they but somehow I imagine male models dress up, do shots or up and down the catwalk, then they put back on the daggy gear and go back to being normal (ie they just model for money) whereas I imagine he lives or aspires to live his whole life like this, or maybe its just that throughout my life clothing hasn't really been such a big deal. Anyway, "Lydia I am going to take all my clothes off, hop into bed, flex everything that can be flexed, can you come and take a photo of me?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

blue_orchid

VIP Member
Is this for real??!!?

He actually posted this asking this question???

He's clearly a fucking narcissist too.

How arrogant and fucking ridiculous they both are.

They both must sit there all day eye fucking themselves in their individual mirrors instead of each other.

Do they realize how idiotic and conceited they look?

At least they're guaranteed to make you laugh out loud with their endless stupidity.

• Haha
  • Heart

blue_orchid

VIP Member
Dear Lord. His mid-walk pose in every bloody shot looks so dumb. Clearly, never a real model nor will he ever be. Pigeon toed in several too.

Then the eyes looking far off as though he is lost in space or a dead salmon.

And the random holding of twigs and Tiny Tim shots standing on a book or climbing a camera....God, give me strength.

Seriously, what a fucking moron.

Yes, I see more and more why they are together. Both must be eye fucking themselves in their own viewfinders on their separate couches day in and day out as they grate cheese on everything or sit in their respective dressing rooms everyday faffing around doing nothing for 8 hours a day whilst the rest of us have real jobs and responsibilities.

And her newest vlog....... just more useless shit she bought. Some shoes and some underwear which she wears and stores in her drawer all without washing them first. :sick:

Guess they didn't get the memo there is a fucking global pandemic and even if there wasn't....who wears newly shipped underwear before washing them. I can see a coat etc. when not in pandemic times but underwear?! Then again, I fail to remember she eats her scalp scratchings. Silly me.

I can't even be bothered to watch either of them anymore honestly. I try though only because I want to get a clue before I joyously come to read Tattle which is much more entertaining.

Lord knows I try but I feel like I lose some brain cells after watching any of their vlogs now. They drone on about nothing and are both mentally exhausting.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

OhMyGosh!

Also the fact that this woman is 32(?) and has never cooked or eaten an artichoke, chard, roast potatoes, obviously never cooked with fresh basil, and most fresh produce at all before the last couple of weeks is embarrassing and clearly shows how much she is reliant on others (her Grandma, Ali, Cawwee) to cook for her / sustain her aside from her beige diet. Also how disordered her relationship with food must be. She’s obviously not well mentally and seems paralysed in her house, constantly rearranging things to try and fulfill her life whilst blocking out anything or anyone that doesn’t fit with her own narrative she has running about how amazing her Lady of the Manor life is. No shade because I’ve had this too, was super anxious, didn’t leave my house for a year, constantly cleaning and rearranging things, and was eventually diagnosed with OCD / ADHD. It’s frustrating how Cawwee and Ali-Express enable this, but I really don’t think they know what to do? Good for her to give the produce and stuff a go now , but how sad that it’s taken a Desi “Perkins Produce” and Josie’s Cotswold Kitchen Garden on insta / YouTube to even look at a vegetable. Now they are cool she’s interested. Lydia you will find so much more purpose in your life once you stop pretending to be something you aren’t, once you stop “keeping up appearances”, or trying to play catch up with other people, and be brave enough to be you!
Yes! I agree with this. You bring up some interesting points. Hugs to you... 💞

I think that putting your life out there in the public eye would be very tough. The constant need to remain relevant would be utterly draining for me. I think that it's good to try new things and grow as a person and this should be good for her channel. I think she is genuinely interested in gardening and cooking, etc... she's entering a different phase in her life.

What saddens me above all is that she shows so little appreciation for what she has. She is very pretty. She photographs well. She can just wake up in the morning or just come back from a run and look pretty darn decent. Me in either of those situations... well, there's no comparison. I'm am just your average lady next door. I accept that. I didn't get to choose my genetics any more than she did. I do the best with what I've got, too.

Comments about the boobage... I can understand what it's like to want to be more endowed. I am a barely there A cup. Then I had breast cancer and surgery, radiation and chemo. Now one of mine is half the size of barely there so... well... yes, I understand boob envy. I did not choose reconstruction out of fear of future cancers hiding in there somewhere. Some days, I wish I had though. But just some days. I am fine now but have to remain vigilant with testing. (Ladies...take note: Keep up with those mammograms.) So... I can't slam her for the boob job. On another note, I think it's awesome that Josie represents for us small girls. ;)

I like the thought you mentioned "Be brave to be you." Such good advice.

• Heart

Hi there

So Aldi has just had a clear out of his wardrobes (making room for new press products clothing probably) and proceeds to tell us it’s oh so satisfying and has got the drawers to tackle next. He signs off by saying it’s going to be a busy day lmaoooooo! These numpties have no idea what a busy day entails do they? Something we would tackle after finishing a full days at work or on the weekends along with other chores, they spend ALL day on a clear out and deem it productive.

This lockdown has further highlighted how dull their lives actually are if there are no free press trips as none of them have an actual talent or creativity to make new content.

I’ve always found him to be superficial, vain, a show off and just as materialistic as his boss babe wife. He cannot even construct a full sentence without ummsss and aahhsss! Tries to come across as a well spoken intellectual but in reality is as thick as a wooden plank. Gosh he has been getting on my nerves lately ugh! And what’s with the whispering? Speak up you dumb fuck!! He always talks like he has a mouth full of spit dickhead!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
Girding my loins and going in (watching the vlog) ;)
First up, I only wear designer/high end whatever shoes because I find them more comfortable for my feet. What a fecking conceited, entitled twat.
I looked up those sliders, around $700 for those. We know for a fact you can buy comfortable shoes for much less than that, that's just ridiculous, saying she buys them for comfort is just lying, one again. Without going plastic made in China shoes you can get comfortable leather for less than that.
My assistant is called Dee, pretentious bitch , I don't think she even realises what she is saying at times.
The rest of the shoes and the underwear, is way out of my league I don't think I have ever worn underwear this expensive but that's ok.
Finishing up with the sprouts, I had a laugh to myself that the cress went to seed because Ali wasn't eating it fast enough, bring on the veg garden and green house so we can see more stuff going to seed because they don't eat veg.
I dislike the way she rips into those bags of expensive underwear BUT this is the role she plays for the companies so I suppose this is to be expected, she just lives to receive stuff, she even admitted this and I don't think she will ever show any sort of appreciation of the fact that she has all this gorgeous stuff that many of us can only dream of wearing/owning.
Seriously if you had a headache for that long wouldn't you be going to a doctor???

• Heart
  • Haha

Happyfocker

So that dress cost 215 pounds. I used to know someone who worked in the prison system and this looks like it was made out of a prison bed sheet. I kid you not, it is even the same colour. It's hella ugly.
Screenshot (1).png
Screenshot (2).png
Screenshot (3).png

Looks like she lost another subbie because of her passive aggressive replies

Screenshot (4)_LI.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Miss LDN

VIP Member
Globby in the gutter.
Like your fake tan mitts.
Got no class. Only concrete tits.
The only food I eat is dry and beige
Gift me a greenhouse
Paint it sage
I live in MK but I only wear linen
Wish I was Josie not a Watford Millen

• Haha
  • Heart

Happyfocker

More veg for her to try to dispose of 😏
Why do they have to get it free, why can't they buy it like everyone else and then rave about it on their social media. Surely that would help the company more. View attachment 183360
Heritage tomatoes :unsure:. Do you mean heirloom lydiot?
So she says they are lucky enough to have a produce shop in her local village. Then why don't you support them and give the hamper to someone who truly needs it. These companies and these 2 idiots make me sick.
They really don't see how they come across do they. Completely oblivious.

• Angry
  • Heart

Oops...

VIP Member
Linen - let me give you some sound advice...some tips.

Your table manners are appalling.
You sit there waving your cutlery around like windmills. Speaking with a massive mouth full of food Is singularly unattractive. Why not put your knife and fork down in between each mouthful? It’s the right and the polite thing to do...has no-one ever pointed that out to you? Were you not taught that at home?
It is called a fork because its a fork. It isn‘t a shovel. Food goes in small portions at the end of it.
Sit up straight when you eat, slouching over food looks slovenly.
You dont need your phone at the dinner table. You need to focus on the food you are eating.
You give yourself all these airs and graces except where it matters. Where it is noticeable.
That small vignette of film shows you in a bad light in SO many ways. It would be easy to think you were a disinterested, deliberately provocative, lazy, ill-mannered shrew. Not a complimentary epitaph for one who appears to be a totally upbeat and bouncy when trying to flog us whatever it is on the day. Not impressed. Rewind...Delete...

• Heart

Miss Trunchbull

VIP Member
Read his commentary 😂😂😂
Coming in hot on Wednesday. Now THATS a quote.
and in his vlog he says is wont bore you with the details’ .......then bores us with the details.

What is a gutter? Her habits suggest she should know
B1EED4F1-3D84-4206-A9B1-715BBBA0CA0B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Iamareader

Hello everyone! My very first post...I read on here everyday for the Lydia threads and also Gemma Louise Miles.
I've watched Lydia for years, used to love her YouTube channel especially from her old house. But I can’t stand her now! She’s so different now, very superficial and out of touch with reality.
I bloody HATE that baby voice...it’s incredibly irritating. I don’t see the point in any of her uploads anymore, she has nothing to offer and make up & tanning routines are boring.
I remember she used to shout about Bondi Sands and L’Oréal....what happened to that?! Fake AF.

• Heart
Reactions: 39