Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RubyRu

VIP Member
As I don't follow any of the other Insta/YT wannabees you talk about, are there any that are actually worth following/watching?

TIA :)

Reactions: 4

Marie-Claude

Re the veg box. I don’t understand how two NHS frontline doctors would have time to set up and run a side business??

Reactions: 4

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
man she can’t even post an IG video in a practice time frame.

it says posted 2 days ago? Can anyone else see when it was posted?
Mine says one day ago, time differences could be making the difference. Surely she wouldn't be that dozy to post a special/discount once it was finished.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Miscanthus

VIP Member

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
Well this is a kick in the crotch for Globy and Lydia.

Here is Amelia Liana's vlog today, sponsored by St. Tropez, doing her self tan routine. Perfect opportunity to show off the Globy products, but she's using a nice blue mitt to apply her tan :D

Is Lydiot likely to see this, does Lydiot know this person??

PixelGirl

VIP Member

I don’t know if anyone follows this young girl, but she makes clothes and lingerie etc and did a Tiktok post on how bras are sized etc, she explains really well about how all c’s etc are not the same size cup across the back sizes. But there is still no way Lydia is a 28ff as the adjustable size would be a 30EE and she 100% isn’t. I know she’s tall and could carry them off but there’s no way they would be so obvious.
This is her tiktok if it's not already been shared Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

Florence10046

Thank you 🙏
Oh I’m definitely a bitch ha ha, have to be thick skinned being a family solicitor! I get abuse most days from litigants in person on the other side!
The bullying remarks annoyed me as little Miss Face Filler just seems to drift through life getting oodles of free stuff when others are suffering in the world. She gives nothing back and pays nothing forward. Yet, we are classed as bullies. It makes no sense and this is why I have zee hump! She is never held accountable, not even for flouting advertising rules etc. I’m starting to turn green, or maybe sage, my inner hulkness is starting to surface!!!
What were the bullying remarks?

Reactions: 2

Being nosey

Attachments

Reactions: 2