Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EB1

Finally she acknowledged that she has no clue who her subscribers are. Lydia they are not clones of you thankfully 🙄

Who hires a lawyer for sorting out their porch but not one for the WORLDWIDE LAUNCH OF THEIR PRODUCT.....🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

Lonelylondon

Chatty Member
I just had a look at the post that Lydia reposted on her story about unfollowing. Whilst I partially agree with what the post is saying, I for example only actually follow people that add something to my life or ‘inspire’ me in some sort of way, just for my own happiness, I do however Sometimes browse people I don’t follow (Like Lydia), mainly for entertainment purposes and also I find the psychology of it all quite interesting. Although I do agree that yeah if someone pisses you off, you can just unfollow them, however....

I really do not think that it is as simple as ‘If you don’t like it just unfollow them!!’, people don’t have to just turn a blind eye to things that they are noticing and don’t agree with. If a brand does something People don’t agree with, they don’t say, ‘oh just don’t support us then! Just don’t buy our products then!’ They listen, they learn, they adapt. If a programme shows something that people think is wrong, the simple answer isn’t ‘just don’t watch it then!’ You have a right to voice your opinions, yes don’t be hateful, but voice your opinions if you want to. This whole ‘just unfollow then!’ Or ‘don’t watch then!!’ Is so immature

• Heart
Reactions: 41

detroit

Why is Carrie editing the vlogs now? Where is the boy who was sent to buy ikea stuff? :unsure:

I'm sorry I'll ramble a bit but I've wanted to talk about it for so long.

I feel so sorry of Carrie :rolleyes:

I know that not everyone will agree with me on that one (because she encourages Lydia's worst behaviors) but... as a person who has A TON of experience working as a personal and business assistant I can tell you for sure- Carrie is in hell. Not only does she work for Lydia (what is already more than enough), she also seems to be doing ALL the work. She cooks lunches, she does all the administrative work, she solves all the business/legal issues, she begs companies for freebies, she edits the videos and I'm more than sure it was Carrie (alone) who did all the organizational stuff for Glo. I am sure it was Carrie who in fact launched the Glo. So no wonder it was such an amateur launch and has failed so epicly. Such businesses should be launched by the team of professionals and not by one person who also needs to do million other tasks while "the boss" is busy opening packages. Lydia, you'd better double her salary, because she seems to be doing the work of 3-4 people and one day she will be fed-up with all this sh*t and just leave. And so will Ali.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Lottieinthesuburbs

Do you remember when she used to eat iceberg lettuce with quorn chicken nuggets on top and called it a salad 😂 😂

I love how she says her life work is the weeds she is growing in the kitchen and not Globy 🙈
The best one was when she ate salmon sashimi somewhere and then decided to make it for herself at home. Went to her local Tesco metro, picked up some raw salmon fillets, went home, sliced it up and ate it! As if there’s nothing more to sushi/sashimi than necking any old raw fish! Was sure she was going to make herself ill 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
ITF has a PhD in fashion marketing if I remember correctly. All PhDs are rooted in meticulous research and fact finding so I think she has an advantage over Lyds as understands the importance of researching what your consumer wants. Lyd's made a massive mistake not revealing what it is she was making until launch day.She incorrectly assumed she knew better than anyone. Lyd's thinking is based on 'my audience will buy whatever I tell them to buy', ITF is more 'I will produce what my audience wants me to produce'. Massive distinction between the two.
Market research can make or break a company.

Miss Trunchbull

VIP Member
View attachment 166748
you can tell that its flimsy and cheap by the indent aka fabric collapsing Because its not strong enough to hold or because when they were sewing the bag the side fabric was too long for the top fabric causing the indent. If it was cheaper i wouldnt say anything but for £50 id expect a strong bag that holds its shape
To be honest it looks like a car kit that you Use to clean your bumper

• Haha

viviqueen

First time poster! - Can we please talk about WHY ON EARTH she launched a product yet has not posted a new photo/video on her globy account in SEVEN DAYS? Did it flop so she decided to just drop it since it wasn't worth her time anymore? I get that they "sold out" (lol), but there is zero reason why she wouldn't still try to promote and grow the brand. Maybe post a picture of your actual PRODUCT, Lydia???? Get it together!!! Seems very fishy, very unprofessional, and just downright strange.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

poopettemetis

VIP Member
The irony of her calling on women to support other women, but then basically silencing the one’s who supported her, is just 🤯🤯🤯

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 39

My2cents

Chatty Member
I randomly went through the accounts of Lydia’s followers on Instagram. Only 1 out of 5 accounts have more than 1-2 posts. The other four are:
- children, predominantly under the age of 15 y.o., not British (mostly Asian and Arab)
- Arab men
- people with 0 posts and 0 followers that follow 600 and more accounts
The later might seem legit, but I cannot imagine that someone actually scrolls through 600 post on their feed every day.
I'm going through them and going to report them, even if it takes me ALL night! I'm sick of this shit!

• Heart
Reactions: 38

EB1

Lydia, because we know you read Tattle, here's a suggestion for Thursday's vlog. Instead of yet another video titled 'What I bought last week', how about one titled
'What I learnt from last week'. Let's see if you can spend 40 minutes on that subject!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
After seeing the insta posts today I read that as she is trying desperately to get back to her normal beautiful life. First we see she is married in a gorgeous wedding dress, she loves to garden and has gorgeous new gardening tools, she has gorgeous friends who give her beautiful things (dried or fake flowers) she is a very organised person hence the to do list, she loves classical music and she loves reading (this would have been better as a real book though ;) ) and her and husband have idyllic Sundays TOGETHER in the garden. She has just summarised her idyllic life all in those few pix. No more of that nasty Globy stuff thats upset her, back to her gorgeous life. She is trying to convince herself as well as her followers, more so herself I think that this is her life. I believe this launch will have really hit her very hard. Her perfect existence is now being questioned by complete strangers, her followers are now starting to question her authenticity and her grasp on reality, I reckoner her and Ali are dusting off his electricians tools and pricing up tradies vans.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

ankakaka

She told that she dont like when someone is saying will start work on monday and he is not . I dont like when people say that will launch on 4th june and doesn’t

• Haha
  • Heart

tiddles

I still don’t get all these people contacting their banks though, you’d still just return the product and get a refund, your bank would except you to do this too (I had the displeasure of working for HBOS years ago and they’re try to delay chargebacks as much as possible). Even if they’d contacted Glo yesterday it’s not really ‘ignoring’ the customer if they’ve not replied yet - they need to be given reasonable time. And yeah, if you’re a paying customer don’t get in touch by IG and follow up using your order no on their website, or via the confirmation email instead.

I do think all this ‘charge back’ stuff is a little hasty, Or not genuine.

hey, I ordered some chicken thighs from Asda and they actually sent me chicken nuggets instead. THE NERVE! did not ring the bank! I kinda just followed up with Asda
Maybe you forgot to @ me. The charge back I asked for is completely genuine. As a member of any bank and when purchasing with a credit card for a transaction over £100 ( I ordered two sets of the set) the bank will step in to protect you when a purchase has been made & the goal posts have changed.

They will then deal with the company on my behalf and follow up on damage limitation (cancelling the order). I was able to do this because I acted quickly and had proof I tried to contact Glo numerous times to avoid them sending me the kits and to avoid me having to spend money on returning the kits. Glo didn't reply.

If you want to educate yourself I asked for a charge back under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974.

Last edited:
  • Heart