Lydia Millen # 26 - 50 quid for a mitt, a glove and a backscratcher in a plastic bag - Genius!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the next thread title has to be -

Lydia Millen #27 They threw me to the wolves and I came out selling a back mitt

Courtesy of @matildaharrow 😘 Literally LMFAO 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Well it's not a tanning kit though, It's to prep the skin to give you a glow but just happens to also prep the skin if you fake tan, so why would it be a seasonal product! ;)
Oh for heavens sake... she can't even keep her own BS straight and form a coherent explanation (excuse) for this utter failure. My sympathy for her is quickly fading. She is proving to be an elitist, greedy, selfish snob. It's not a pretty look. Ugh... so incredibly disappointing. SMH. 🙀

Reactions: 9
I tried to post this earlier but don’t think it worked ,if I have duplicated, sorry in advance 💕

Globy has had their first trust pilot review, let’s just say it isn’t GLOing 😂

#GlobyGate is getting better and better

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Or Lydia Millen #27 Glóby rip-off creation, zero innovation, this is worse than her daily menstruation

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I guess her pretended sold out is what she understands for damage limitation (how unintelligent can one be?), but at least she could have been coherent with her lie appearing on Insta thanking everyone and bragging about the sold out. Disappearing makes so obvious that she's furious and hiding at her home. This is the gift that keeps on giving.
it's whats known as a total clusterfuck

She's the SELL OUT in this whole clusterfuck!
lol I just used clusterfuck to describe it too : D

Reactions: 7
Exactly 👏 Carrie you need to leave that fraud and earn honest money from an honest job.
Carrie is one of Lydia's enablers . She seems quite sensible and capable of a professional job but she sold out as she realised the perks of free world-wide travel with Lydia. These perks are the reason she puts up with Lydia's childlike behaviour and takes on the role of mum to a spoilt and obnoxious child. If Lydia thinks she is her best friend she is sadly mistaken. A best friend would stand up and say, 'the product is rubbish, we can't launch it, we need to rethink.'

Reactions: 28
I tried to post this earlier but don’t think it worked ,if I have duplicated, sorry in advance 💕

Hilarious! She is going to need a real lawyer this time!

I bet she will declare that it is a false review, one of those trolls that lives under the bridge that is between her and fame!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yep 🙈 I'm on both threads and gently defended us but it got ignored 😂 think it was because someone from Josies thread came over and asked for a rundown of what was happening and she was told to read a previous thread 😂 😂 😂 at the beginning of each thread they put the current Josie information up for newcomers to see.
Yep that was me 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
There is so much bullshit in this segment....she admits it shouldnt have taken two years, that she hasn't been slogging over it.....ha ha, fake laugh.
She also says it's a seasonal product. Firstly she tans all year round so why does she think her fans don't? People, take foreign holidays all year-round and often fake tan first to take the glare off their pale skin. I know I do!
She never does anything because she has to (ie to further her career) but because she's passionate! She's only passionate about money and Ali's comment about it being genius was about the price!
yeah the seasonal thing is odd, maybe it was supposed to be something else? I almost hope it was because what she released is so ridiculously bad, how could she think it'd be a success? because she used it in the shower for 2 years?? Incredible!

Reactions: 7
The stats I'd really like to know are... How many new members of Tattle have there been since Thursday as a direct result of the launch???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Really Rees just put up an IGTV of it which she was sent by St Tropez, I’m really confused about the St Tropez involvement.
Anyways she ends it with it’s a good investment, pretty sure I’ve just lost all expect for RR now, how could anyone who works in beauty recommend that is beyond me.

Reactions: 14
BD548EF8-7F9C-45B9-8E61-BA8DF59C102B.jpeg

Screenshot before it’s deleted on you tube. I can’t believe how much worse she is making this for herself!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Surprised she didn't send Jamie Genevieve a kit, she has 1.4million on instagram and thought they were 'friends'??

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I just want to reiterate that it's disgusting and misleading to send out press packs that are different to the actual product that customers will receive. Essentially most purchasers won't receive ANY tanning product. I am angry with St Tropez for colluding with this tit show. They must have sent out the press packs....they probably saw what was going out for £50 and felt embarrassed.

I would also liked to thank Lidl for a great laugh but those are four days of my life I'll never see again!!!

Thread title suggestion...

Lydia Millen #27 Two years in the making, a 'sell out' is piss taking, a tan is not all she's faking!

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Hmm seems a bit suss... I don't doubt the legitimacy of the review especially after the past week but are we sure it's actually the official Glo page...

gltru.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
View attachment 166060
Screenshot before it’s deleted on you tube. I can’t believe how much worse she is making this for herself!
She has ZERO understanding of what it takes to be a retailer. Despite of her fake degree. She keeps doing what she is used to - delete and block, hoping that it all goes away, not realizing that she took people’s money and is now committing felonies by changing the terms of sale and ignoring customer requests.

Reactions: 15
Yes Lidl, but what’s the independent tool kit made from? ..... and errrr why would it show signs of wear & tear 😥 did you use it first? Honestly?
50C1ED9C-8266-44FD-AD6A-FCBDDF868B23.jpeg
6DF81889-69ED-4CAF-991A-7EF64314FC90.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.