Lydia Millen # 26 - 50 quid for a mitt, a glove and a backscratcher in a plastic bag - Genius!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand how this is the same person, these photos are two years apart.
1593295535515.png
1593295559055.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Has she addressed why the kit doesn’t include a pair of exfoliating gloves yet?

I don’t believe for a second that she shipped her product launch to another brand to add to... then send out to her weirdly selected PR list. Without telling her what they was going to include.
Surely they would have shipped the 500 bottles to her warehouse to repack in the picking and packing...

Reactions: 10
Just watched her price breakdown, she is a mess. She is nervous, she doesn't really know what to say, her explanation is rather lame, she looks bad, sad, worn out and why is she doing it this way, cut up into small chunks, standing in her dressing room, boring background. This just looks soo hastily thrown together, clearly dinner (beige pasta) was getting cold downstairs.

Reactions: 19
She needs to rephrase her insta account intro to..

'They threw me to the wolves,
And I came out with a strap!'

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
With all due respect to those who are saying they feel sorry for her.....I'm sorry, but then you still haven't gotten it. We should be sorry for the people she knowingly schemed against and scammed. She's trying to act like a victim and do her usual pity party bullshit. There is evidence here that she bought her own PAIR of gloves from Boots a couple years ago for a pound or so AND wrote on her blog that she got some of this tit for a couple quid a few years back but then slaps her name on and marks this tit up to profit and fool others!?!?

You should have NO pity for someone who knowingly lied and tried to commit fraud. She's a scammer who is just trying to claim innocence when she tried to steal people's $ and got caught out. She was evasive and refused to claim the material makeup which later proved it was NO different from the same tit on Amazon and Superdrug. She lied it was made in the UK but then finally admitted on the website yesterday it was made in China.

She has also claimed numerous times when selling tit on Depop that the items are new and unworn with the labels attached, then people post videos and posts of her wearing the tit repeatedly e.g. the Gucci blazer and the Marni bag etc. She then marks up postage and shipping to astronomical prices to further scam people when the bloody Royal Mail cost a fraction of the price with insurance up to 2500 pounds.

The witch is a pathological liar and this has been proven numerous times. Add on how she begs for tit online, gets freebies and never claims ads when it should be, and sells free, gifted items for the full price to others online. That is a THIEF. The ASA has contacted and investigated her before bc of her fraudulent ways. She's a conniving twit. End of.

And give me a break she designed that bag herself. None of the tit in the bag is worth what she claims either separately or together. I'd expect those prices from an established skincare brand selling in Harrods or Selfridges but even then it's too much. But her cheap tit mitts thrown in a cheap already looking faded black plastic bag?! With an ugly looking cheap zipper. Hell to the no.

She's full of tit and she's acting hurt because bottomline - she got called out on her lying and fraudulent scheme. Now she's trying to play the victim herself and try and save her disgusting reputation.

Well, she did this all herself. Well done, Lydiot!

She has been a beauty "guru" into skincare, body care, tanning and makeup for bleeping years, so her trying to claim innocence with this scam then certifies this witch is not an influencer or guru of any kind if she claims cluelessness for the price this tit really sells for on market. Either way then she proves again to be a bleeping fraud. Finally.

It's justice that yet another "influencer" taking advantage of innocent viewers and their hard earned cash is shown for the fraud she is- especially in a bleeping pandemic when close to half a million have lost their lives and tens of millions have lost their jobs. There's a list of Youtube scam artist "influencers" that have done this to innocent customers. But to do this now of all times takes the cake. Vile and disgusting is an understatement.

Apologies for the rant but this is just criminal to me. What a dumb twit. She deserves all the bleeping hate and questions she is getting from her followers that believed in her and gave their money willingly to.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Just watched her price breakdown, she is a mess. She is nervous, she doesn't really know what to say, her explanation is rather lame, she looks bad, sad, worn out and why is she doing it this way, cut up into small chunks, standing in her dressing room, boring background. This just looks soo hastily thrown together, clearly dinner (beige pasta) was getting cold downstairs.
It's bizarre isn't it!!! The little tangents and giggles are so forced as well, she's trying so hard to appear like this is off the cuff and spontaneous, not really thought about... When she's fighting tooth and nail to save her skin and wrestle back some integrity. It's very, very calculated.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I'm not a nasty person but gosh I love reading here ! Since I discovered this page I've been here for hours reading thoughts and gossips especially about Lydia as I don't like her anymore ..
I used to watch her vlogs , thinking how successful she is and lucky to live life like this , with pretty husband , dream house , travel etc .. but honestly this forum opens my eyes ..
she isn't a nice person and I know it from the people who bought of her depop and had issues and asked for refund but she ignored them until PayPal was involved ..for the sake of £30 !! She never does any charity ( giving away some free pr gifts ) that she doesn't use, nothing of her pocket !
She is greedy but not for success , but for money !
I'm glad people are not stupid and some know the value of the cheap tit she invented !
we can see that not many friends /people supporting her !
I really hope she will struggle to pay her mortgage at home point .

I

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Has she addressed why the kit doesn’t include a pair of exfoliating gloves yet?
I think the fact it is a singular glove is affecting me the most 😂 more than the price

She's trying to make it seem off the cuff, like she didn't need to do this video originally but somehow everyone else seems to have their head up their arse and can't figure out the concept of her brand. So here she is breaking down the product and price, wasting her time.

Reactions: 15
For the new members who have only just seen the light,

Question! I wondered how people feel about her relationship with her mum?
The one she embarrassed during Vlogmas for content, when the woman is clearly very insecure about her hair, to vlog her at her lowest in a ratty string top with wet hair sticking to her scalp, whilst Lydia sat in full glam like a tv presenter on the front line got her content, was there ever a follow up? She gave the free hair dryer to Carrie, not her mum, Carrie. 🙁 only because she already had one herself 😏

then during covid having her mum working in Tesco, as she ordered online shopping for herself and Ali numerous times.

thats always been what I dislike most about Lydia.
The way she’s used her mum without a second thought, the way she’s spoken so negatively about her past as a “homeless gal”
she’s made out that Lux granny saved her from a life of poverty 😐
Leading up to the wedding of the century, step mummy was the bees knees for Lydia!

who does that. 🙁 Online, for content, to thousands.

Ali reading tattle life on the iPad he’s concealed in a frigging smythson notebook ....
View attachment 164910
You sure he’s not learning his A, B, C’s in his tennis gear?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I think the fact it is a singular glove is affecting me the most 😂 more than the price

She's trying to make it seem off the cuff, like she didn't need to do this video originally but somehow everyone else seems to have their head up their arse and can't figure out the concept of her brand. So here she is breaking down the product and price, wasting her time.
So true. Not once in her pathetic explanation videos did she say or imply that she should have made it clearer or that the errors were on her part. No, of course, it is our understanding of the product that has caused the confusion 🙄 Pur-leeeease, move along

• Sick
Reactions: 16
With all due respect to those who are saying they feel sorry for her.....I'm sorry, but then you still haven't gotten it. We should be sorry for the people she knowingly schemed against and scammed. She's trying to act like a victim and do her usual pity party bullshit. There is evidence here that she bought her own PAIR of gloves from Boots a couple years ago for a pound or so AND wrote on her blog that she got some of this tit for a couple quid a few years back but then slaps her name on and marks this tit up to profit and fool others!?!?

You should have NO pity for someone who knowingly lied and tried to commit fraud. She's a scammer who is just trying to claim innocence when she tried to steal people's $ and got caught out. She was evasive and refused to claim the material makeup which later proved it was NO different from the same tit on Amazon and Superdrug. She lied it was made in the UK but then finally admitted on the website yesterday it was made in China.

She has also claimed numerous times when selling tit on Depop that the items are new and unworn with the labels attached, then people post videos and posts of her wearing the tit repeatedly e.g. the Gucci blazer and the Marni bag etc. She then marks up postage and shipping to astronomical prices to further scam people when the bloody Royal Mail cost a fraction of the price with insurance up to 2500 pounds.

The witch is a pathological liar and this has been proven numerous times. Add on how she begs for tit online, gets freebies and never claims ads when it should be, and sells free, gifted items for the full price to others online. That is a THIEF. The ASA has contacted and investigated her before bc of her fraudulent ways. She's a conniving twit. End of.

And give me a break she designed that bag herself. None of the tit in the bag is worth what she claims either separately or together. I'd expect those prices from an established skincare brand selling in Harrods or Selfridges but even then it's too much. But her cheap tit mitts thrown in a cheap already looking faded black plastic bag?! With an ugly looking cheap zipper. Hell to the no.

She's full of tit and she's acting hurt because bottomline - she got called out on her lying and fraudulent scheme. Now she's trying to play the victim herself and try and save her disgusting reputation.

She has been a beauty "guru" into skincare, body care, tanning and makeup for bleeping years, so her trying to claim innocence with this scam then certifies this witch is not an influencer or guru of any kind if she claims cluelessness for the price this tit really sells for on market. Either way then she proves again to be a bleeping fraud. Finally.

It's way overdue that yet another "influencer" taking advantage of innocent viewers and their hard earned cash is shown for the frauds they are- especially when people have lost their lives and jobs. There's a list of Youtube scam artist "influencers" that have done this to innocent customers. Vile and disgusting is an understatement.

Apologies for the rant but this is just criminal to me. What a dumb twit. She deserves all the bleeping hate and questions she is getting from her followers that believed in her and gave their money willingly to.
You’re spot on with everything and realise I shouldn’t feel sorry her. She certainly showed no compassion to her followers who expressed their concerns and criticisms constructively.

Reactions: 13
It's bizarre isn't it!!! The little tangents and giggles are so forced as well, she's trying so hard to appear like this is off the cuff and spontaneous, not really thought about... When she's fighting tooth and nail to save her skin and wrestle back some integrity. It's very, very calculated.
Absolutely agree it is all calculated, she is nothing but a compulsive liar who has mastered to death the use of acting all dumb and innocent as a way of defence mechanism and deflecting any wrong doing from her part. It is how she justifies all the tit she does...the way she's now put AD on the globy images and then adds in brackets 'my own product" because silly Lydia has only been doing this job for 8 years and she's not sure of the rules, she is always so exited and is ever so forgetful NOT! ....witch pleaseeeeee aint no one buying what you are selling end of!

She aint nothing but a money + fame hungry old skank! There is nothing honest or innocent about anything that comes out of her mouth! She knows no remorse and has no shame , she deserves all the criticism she is getting and more!

Reactions: 31

It's justice that yet another "influencer" taking advantage of innocent viewers and their hard earned cash is shown for the fraud she is- especially in a bleeping pandemic when close to half a million have lost their lives and tens of millions have lost their jobs. There's a list of Youtube scam artist "influencers" that have done this to innocent customers. But to do this now of all times takes the cake. Vile and disgusting is an understatement.

I very much have gotten it. Do I feel bad for the people she scammed? Of course. But the writing has been on the wall for years.

Can I still feel sorry for her? Yes I can. And yes I pity her. Because narcissism and delusions of grandeur are serious disorders that left untreated can have a detrimental effect on a person. I know this because I have a family member who is so very similar to Lydia it scares me. My family member is unreachable and refuses to accept there is anything wrong, it's all someone else's fault, they don't live in the realm of reality.

We are seeing an edited, constructed version of Lydia and these disorders seep through. She cannot control it. The latest instagram videos were appalling that she thinks those are acceptable excuses - "guys it's all your mistakes for not getting the message right". I don't like her practices, I don't like her behaviour, I don't like the way she portrays a false, begging life online. But yes i can still feel sorry and pity for a person suffering with a mental and personality disorder.

Reactions: 21
Absolutely agree it is all calculated, she is nothing but a compulsive liar who has mastered to death the use of acting all dumb and innocent as a way of defence mechanism and deflecting any wrong doing from her part. It is how she justifies all the tit she does...the way she's now put AD on the globy images and then adds in brackets 'my own product" because silly Lydia has only been doing this job for 8 years and she's not sure of the rules, she is always so exited and is ever so forgetful NOT! ....witch pleaseeeeee aint no one buying what you are selling end of!

She aint nothing but a money + fame hungry old skank! There is nothing honest or innocent about anything that comes out of her mouth! She knows no remorse and has no shame , she deserves all the criticism she is getting and more!
You can't be that forgetful when you're at work because you got a bit excited :rolleyes: Imagine if we all did that at our jobs, we'd face some major consequences.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Maybe, just maybe, her Instagram video would’ve been believable if she hadn’t spent the last day deleting comments, censoring her fans, and being passive aggressive and rude to anyone who dates critique her. Unfortunately for her, she has already made her bed. She looks untrustworthy and manipulative, out to make a quick buck off her followers, pandemic or no pandemic! Hopefully she’ll learn that the long term damage she’s done to her ‘brand’ is irreparable and no saccharine Instagram story will mend her reputation.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.