Lydia Millen # 26 - 50 quid for a mitt, a glove and a backscratcher in a plastic bag - Genius!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, I just cannot wait for the vlog of this. Like actually looking forward to it like you would of Christmas Day.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Hi babesssss!

It’s the Glo team gals here!!

Your feed back is SO important to us,

The GLO team of EMPOWERED babes have been so overwhelmed by the positive response to the Independence Day tool kit.

and it’s been super amazing seeing you all ordering out fabby, amazing,
empowering.....
polyester as duck china mitts 😐
and let’s not forget, our “free gift with purchase” quality plastic black bag!!!

we are over the GLO moon with how successful this launch has been!!!
boss ass babes unite!

unfortunately our queen boss-babe Lydia (from the GLO team 😉)

Is on her period 🙁🙁 super sad face team!

And lumi has just beat up an old woman and pissed on the neighbours pampas grass, that silly silly moo moo.

so due to these unforeseen circumstances,
we’ve made the decision to turn off comments, even though they were all so super positive 😊 so positive nobody needed to monitor them or delete them!
(At GLO we say hell NO to deleting comments, we’re all about transparency and... like... empowering...things. 😬
if you think your comment has been removed, you’re wrong, and that’s just SO super strange that happened 😊)

because all that positive feedback from you lovelies was giving us ALL the feels and it’s just so, so overwhelming!
we’re going to take the weekend off, relax, unwind and..... scrub things, maybe tan an arm or half a leg, you know, 100mls worth. ☺

thank you all for being so wonderful!

As we copied and pasted already said one hundred and eighteen times, your feedback is just so important to us!! Obviously we'll ignore it but it’s super... empowering for you guys to think we give a duck, right babes!

thanks lovelies!

The Globy team.
Minus Lydia.
Who’s down in the sex den eating dandruff and drinking wine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Can I just say I’m new here, and love this thread. Everyone is saying exactly what I feel! Hallelujah for having somewhere to express ourselves, somewhere where our comments don’t get deleted....

I hope Lidl (love this btw) finally gets a big reality check from this. She flaunts her lifestyle, her (free) expensive goods and her other expensive goods that she pays for with press discount like it’s the norm.

Having video titles like ‘WE NEARLY BOUGHT ANOTHER HOUSE!!’ and tit like this isn’t endearing, it’s showing off, and it’s been grating on me (and many others) for a long time. She’s the queen of catfish titles and her extremely long vlogs of not much are just a pile of showing off expensive free tit.

I think this flop of a launch is karma of some sort, trying to flog people ‘luxury’ when the majority of luxury she actually gets for free.
She has got too above herself. From any video I see her father in she gets this from him I'd say. Carrie is afraid of her. She constantly has to compliment her and bow down to her. It is worse now because she works for her. I had a "friend" I worked with like this and my whole day would revolve around what mood she was in. She would belittle me constantly. I have 2 sons from 2 different relationships and she called them bastards once even though I did marry the second dad. And I took it 😳😳😳. Because I was afraid of her as my supervisor in work. This girl still isn't in a relationship so she took her resentment out on me. I see this in Carrie. I don't call this a friendship at all it is all one sided....I've since left the job and her control. In my opinion Carrie is also far prettier but doesn't need to try this gets to Lydiot too

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
My favorite part is that her followers who have been calling us jealous haters for years are now on the receiving end of her bitchiness and being called haters!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
It's kicking off now on the instagram photo of her in a striped dress on her normal account. She's commented that she's welcomed all the feedback with open arms, and there are lots of comments asking why she's turned the commenting off on the Glo account.

You could not make this tit up!

Someone please screen shot as it's not letting me upload x

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
My favorite part is that her followers who have been calling us jealous haters for years are now on the receiving end of her bitchiness and being called haters!
Exactly her followers who have rightfully made critical comments have been deleted.

Reactions: 13
She is just doing way to much, it’s been mentioned before but she really does think people are below her. Your running a “business” Lidl even though you don’t like it you have to be nice to potential customers, Didn’t anyone in “your team” mention that.

Ready, Set, Go......away!

View attachment 164193
Ha I called it earlier that she'd go on the defensive and say globy is so high quality to warrant the price tag. She's so predictable.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I mean, I just cannot wait for the vlog of this. Like actually looking forward to it like you would of Christmas Day.
Even better will be the reviews from other YouTubers, who are likely the vast majority who willingly parted with their hard-earned money to buy this cheap shite. Tattlers, please alert us to any you find out there!

Reactions: 9
Lydia = amateur hour

I have been thinking about what to say and I have no words to actually sum up the brand and how it was launched.

💩 💩 💩 💩

What she needs to bring out is popcorn- this will be snapped up. Munching and chortling whilst watching her shite show blogs, watching and grazing whilst her career implodes, chewing and cheering as karma awakens.

She is a despicable human and a waste of skin. This really could not have happened to a more deserving person.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
New here... another one to find you because of this GLO fiasco. This whole "launch" makes me really sad. I enjoyed watching Lydia and crew and was mostly able to look past her shortcomings... we're all human afterall... and nobody's perfect. However this is an epic fail. 😥

Reactions: 36
New here... another one to find you because of this GLO fiasco. This whole "launch" makes me really sad. I enjoyed watching Lydia and crew and was mostly able to look past her shortcomings... we're all human afterall... and nobody's perfect. However this is an epic fail. 😥
Welcome!

Reactions: 5
It's kicking off now on the instagram photo of her in a striped dress on her normal account. She's commented that she's welcomed all the feedback with open arms, and there are lots of comments asking why she's turned the commenting off on the Glo account.

You could not make this tit up!

Someone please screen shot as it's not letting me upload x
Its a lovefest over there now.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wish I had took screenshots one minute there’s a negative the next minute it’s gone. She can’t control it. She needs to grow up, she launched the brand she needs to listen to what people are saying. Uploading boohoo dresses with critic captions is making her look even worse! It’s fine to ignore hates who troll her page but a lot of this is constructive criticism. I’ve seen some great comments, negative but nevertheless good, sound advice from brand owners.. and she’s just deleting all of them so all you can see are pink hearts and congratulations! I’m going to say it out loud but I actually think she’s going to try and breeze over this and pretend it hasn’t happened.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.