Lydia Millen #24 Running slowly towards Globy launch in white linen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Oh no! My planters aren't coming until mid-July. This is a nightmare :cry: " What planet does she live on honestly? With everything thats going on in the world, this is what counts as a nightmare to her? Disappointing maybe, but that reaction was laughable.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I have lost count of the amount of time she says “sproutlings” in her version of a scottish accent - soo annoying! Anyone else triggered?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I have lost count of the amount of time she says “sproutlings” in her version of a scottish accent - soo annoying! Anyone else triggered?
Yes I get so angry when she keeps saying this. I visualise slapping her telling her to shut up and I am not a violent person 😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 16
- In theory, she’s loving doing ‘barely there’ make up. In real life, she has her clown face on. Then adds more lipstick. Obviously.
- She’s trying to be ‘a positive possum’. It must be that one day of the month she doesn’t have her period. She’s willing the good weather back. I’m glad you’re using your new found positivity for the greater good Lydia. If my sarcasm confuses you it’s because you’re stupid.
- All of her Aerin samples have gone. I note your followers like freebies too then. She, not once, but twice, reminds them not to forget to check her affiliate links down below for the full priced version. You know the one she gets paid to sell. Shifting well then Lydia?
- She’s dusting off her prettiest of dresses for her trip to the garden centre. The only accessory that could save that outfit is an invisibility cloak.
- She’s playing her Glóby launch ‘by ear’. She’s waiting for the warehouse to give her the go ahead. Who are you trying to bullshit Lydia? You receive 769 deliveries per day. No issues with those warehouses. Just yours then? I have been in forests less shady than her.
- Talking of forests, she’s sowing more seeds, aka ‘sproute mcgutes’. What the actual duck? Who talks like that? Well Ali won’t be sowing his seeds anytime soon that’s for sure. She’s sad Ali’s not mowing the lawn topless. He’s your husband, don’t you get to see him topless every night? No. Thought not.
- She acknowledges she doesn’t suit her natural hair. Also her boobs, eyebrows, nose. On the topic of nose, she’s having ‘a good nose day’. That’ll be because Dr Butcher has been exiled then.
- She wants to clear up confusion where her garden boundary is. She highlights the woodland area ‘is all ours’. Reading here again Lydia? If only Tattle did an aesthetically appealing coffee table book.
- She’s an exhausted slothy. Again. She highlights she did 3 flower beds today. A whole 3. Such a girl boss. It’s scary to think that people like her are actually allowed to vote.
- She didn’t have her usual wine on Friday night as she knew she was up early and wanted to look her best. She went to the garden centre. The frickin garden centre. Off is the general direction in which I wish she would duck.
- Her lisping makes me want to drop kick her. Every time she says ‘sproutling’ or ‘spruce’. Have you ever met the human version of a headache?
- Her mum is coming round for lunch. Said mum is making said lunch. Hospitality skills at the finest. Ali’s jealous of said mum’s wrist action. The nights must be really long in the bungalow.
- She thinks she’s ‘growing like her sproutlings’. No, you still shawt. Maybe try drinking some of the plant food? I got you girl.
- She’s bought a new apron. Coz one is clearly not enough. She’s going to find some more linen to stinch it in though, as she feels frumpy otherwise. I think you look frumpy most days Lydia. I’m not insulting you. I’m just describing you.
- She doesn’t ‘even know what she’s done this week, but it’s been busy, productive, all of the good stuff’. I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain the irony in this statement.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Thank you for watching and reporting back to us. What part of her house could she possibly call an atrium? The landing under the skylight? She is a real-life Hyacinth!!!
No clue where or what it is, but possibly it's another fire escape type area outside a window in the lower ground floor - dungeon area

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“My mum is coming for lunch which will be nice because she hasn’t been here in so long”

moments later; “my mum is making us pasta for lunch”.

so you’re telling me, you finally have a guest for lunch and your liberty order arrived with your fancy plates and you let YOUR OWN GUEST COOK YOU BEIGE FOOD!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
OMG she wants raised beds to plant herbs and veg JUST LIKE JOSIE
Am I wrong or did she buy thoses secateurs Josie got gifted in her Molton Brown gift hamper?
Ali said to her mum 'great wrist action you've got there' :oops: who says that to their MIL?
Porch? you dont have a porch you have a front door.:rolleyes:
Also did her and Cawwie go in Lydia's car? well thats breaking the rules!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I don't know her natural hair type but I'm pretty sure her natural hair looks like that because she fries it to sh*t everyday. I don't know about anyone else but I've been taking advantage of lockdown (not having to go into work) and making sure I use less heat on my hair, doing overnight hair masks and treatments most days of the week. I'll only style my hair if I'm on a Zoom meeting or a quick trip to the supermarket and even then its very minimal. The fact that she's been straightening and curling her hair all of lockdown to prance around the bungalow is really silly to me. I understand she is still posting on "content" on insta and vlogging but I would much prefer having healthy hair for when lockdown is over (and in general) than frying it everyday to stay at home. As someone has said before, she's a grown woman playing dress up to do absolutely nothing all day.

Reactions: 22
Am I wrong or did she buy thoses secateurs Josie got gifted in her Molton Brown gift hamper?
Ali said to her mum 'great wrist action you've got there' :oops: who says that to their MIL?

Yes, yes, yes, and yes!

Reactions: 7
I was hoping for the obvious with those secateurs. But no, she wants raised veg and herb beds, justlikejosie.
D7350E97-EA18-4375-A854-4CEB05C484D1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Also she mentions Glo and that the warehouse needs to "get ready" and she needs to follow what they say basically. she's filmed a separate video for the launch/campaign, it won't be in a vlog. Well at least! 😂 how can you even think to announce it in your vlog??
I thought she postponed it because of BLM.......? She needs to keep track of what she says. It's not hard since her entire life is recorded via the internet.
As Judge Judy says, "You have to have a good memory to be a good liar."

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just wait until she realizes that taking care of raised beds (watering, weeding, etc.) means she'll have to get her lazy ass of the sofa once in awhile. Josie seems to really enjoy it and has the energy level to maintain them. Lydia will have to add to her "staff"

Reactions: 14
I thought she postponed it because of BLM.......? She needs to keep track of what she says. It's not hard since her entire life is recorded via the internet.
As Judge Judy says, "You have to have a good memory to be a good liar."
she did say that

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else find it weird that she puts the water in the vase AFTER the flowers? Either she’s doing it the wrong way round or I am!

Also god bless that company for #gifting her some non-mouldy citrus fruit

• Heart
Reactions: 15
she did say that
Yeah, so first it was because of BLM and now she said the warehouse needs time to prepare. That is the issue with lying and hiding behind BLM as a reason to postpone your launch, you have to possess the three brain cells it takes to remember your excuses *cough lies cough cough*.

Disgusting using BLM as an excuse. New low for Lidiot.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Does anyone else find it weird that she puts the water in the vase AFTER the flowers? Either she’s doing it the wrong way round or I am!

Also god bless that company for #gifting her some non-mouldy citrus fruit
Also, she only fills half the pots with compost. It’s so low into the pot that the wall of the pot will cast a shadow over the seeds/sprouts. The compost should be level with the top of the pot so the seeds sit on top, exposed to the sun. She makes me doubt my own gardening skills, I then have to google to make sure I’m the one doing things properly 😂. Because she has that atittude where she’s overly confident, arrogant and speaks like she really knows what she’s doing, I question myself 🙈 then I remind myself, it’s Lydia, she is not the brightest candle on the birthday cake.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.