Lydia Millen #24 Running slowly towards Globy launch in white linen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she has been waiting for Primark to reopen so she can stock up on her "product" and now Carrie is hard at work stitching Globy labels to the mits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I cannot believe those crapy primark-esque tanning product is what her launch would have been, wow just wow. I don't expect much from Lidiot but I definitely expected more than that!

How how the hell did Ali think the products were game-changers?
He isn't very bright and was probably doing as he was told AND then he went back to playing with his dried fern frond.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So on Ali's channel hes uploaded a video 'letting my wife look through my amazon orders' I mean 1, who cares 2 who cares? anyway he got his manager a Ipad for Christmas what did Lydia buy her slave Cawwie for Christmas can anyone remember?
I know she cannot help it, but I watched 2 minutes of that vlog and her lisp is very prominent. I'm not sure if she had the invisaligns in that made it like that.

Reactions: 6

Good morning. Growing out my brows like Lyds (she's such an inspiration) what ya all think???

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So am I correct in thinking that there is still
no news on her product launch? I can’t be bothered to check her Instagram or her tube channel. I find her so dull that she now makes me feel sloth like when I think of her- she has sapped me of all my energy to include my enthusiasm in being critical of her actions. 😔

Reactions: 16
Cotswolds hills white wine is now in favour. She really does think she’s lady of the manor doesn’t she? 😂
Lydil we all know you don’t live in Buckinghamshire, we all know that you aren’t old money. You are an ex Ibiza stripper living in an old people’s home (should have put Gods waiting room)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Cotswolds hills white wine is now in favour. She really does think she’s lady of the manor doesn’t she? 😂
Lydil we all know you don’t live in Buckinghamshire, we all know that you aren’t old money. You are an ex Ibiza stripper living in an old people’s home (should have put Gods waiting room)
I cannot un-see the retirement village vibes of that house now. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He really does look like a pubesant little boy.
Afraid to say even though he's weird, Josie's other half has a better body and is better looking in my opinion.
Screenshot_20200618_100359.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
He really does look like a pubesant little boy.
Afraid to say even though he's weird, Josie's other half has a better body and is better looking in my opinion. View attachment 156986
He's lost most of his muscles which isn't surprising with the pasta bakes and McDonald's diet. Charlie has a nicer body now for sure but Ali still has a very attractive face. Too bad he can't get his health back 😟

Reactions: 8
She’s obsessed with anything Cotswold related now! It’s embarrassing! She never even mentioned it before Josie moved there!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
1592473147982.jpeg
You see that is the real Lydia, a super tanned chav with bad ombré hair....instead of this pretend lady of the manor that she is now....“heritage tomatoes”...you mean heirloom tomatoes babes...”our woodland” & “wine store” 😴 she is literally Mrs Bucket, I mean Bouquet 🤭 And of course the wine had to be Cotswold Hills....ahhhh the Cotswolds, everything is about the Cotswolds for our Lydia.
Well done to whoever had the eagle eyes to spot the “glo” tags on the exfoliating mits on the ‘What I’ve had done’ vlog. They look like cheap tat with badly sewn on labels & nothing new to the market at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 157004You see that is the real Lydia, a super tanned chav with bad ombré hair....instead of this pretend lady of the manor that she is now....“heritage tomatoes”...you mean heirloom tomatoes babes...”our woodland” & “wine store” 😴 she is literally Mrs Bucket, I mean Bouquet 🤭 And of course the wine had to be Cotswold Hills....ahhhh the Cotswolds, everything is about the Cotswolds for our Lydia.
Well done to whoever had the eagle eyes to spot the “glo” tags on the exfoliating mits on the ‘What I’ve had done’ vlog. They look like cheap tat with badly sewn on labels & nothing new to the market at all.
Thats so true
And as I always say, there is absolutely nothing wrong in getting better and changing its own social status. But don't forget where you come from! Stop pretending you're old money, when you really aren't ! Thats just ridiculous imo

Reactions: 20
So am I correct in thinking that there is still
no news on her product launch? I can’t be bothered to check her Instagram or her tube channel. I find her so dull that she now makes me feel sloth like when I think of her- she has sapped me of all my energy to include my enthusiasm in being critical of her actions. 😔
Are you me? 😂 Exactly how I feel. I've cut down on checking out her channels as I almost feel like her lazy ways were starting to rub off on me 😱😱😱 I'm still going to check Tattle and her insta stories out every now and then for lols but tbh I need to cut back on following the actions of such a vile, beggy and fake person so closely!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
vlog day, what will it be? Either a fashion haul, or talk about the renovations of the fire escape and front door, am guessing no Globy news!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
vlog day, what will it be? Either a fashion haul, or talk about the renovations of the fire escape and front door, am guessing no Globy news!
sproutlings, parcels, cooking in the thermomix, a wander round her garden showing us the flowers, doing her makeup...in other words same old tit different vlog.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Hello, first time commenting. I am so shocked about the launch too.... does she live behind the moon? Those mitts and gloves aren’t new. What I want to know is how can they buy so much stuff after buying a house, buying clothes (with press discount), plants, gym stuff, cars, garden stuff and so on? Do you think they have more credit cards? Where does all the Money come from? Maybe they invested in flats and now get rent paid every month? I know that some people live from YouTube money (in Germany Bibis Beautychannel) but they have waaaay more follower. Sorry for my english. Xx
Thi is what always amazes me. How do they afford to buy this STUFF and pay a mortgage??

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Does anyone know what the front of her house looks like now? It's very hard to say whether chrome or black hardware will look better without knowing what its like already...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.